The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Jan 1, 2006.

1. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

I'm stuck on DM first case. What do I do after finding, by way of the beta images, that the return spring was already snapped?

2. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

I just finished the CSI first game, and i got 100% on the first case but then less and less on each case after that till the 5th case i only got 82% I couldnt see i had missed anything, but does anyone know where there might be any more evidence hidden to get 100%?

FLACK_ATTACK- you should have a warrant i think for his DNA, if you do then after you collected it it should come up with a small black box with green writing saying 'Evidence Added' just drag it onto Greg and he can work his lab rat magic on it.

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

I just finished the third game of CSI(dimesions) and i finished all the csi games(CSi, CSI:Mi) before(except for case 5 of dark motives-error) so maybe I can offer to help...

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hello, - I have a question about Three Dimensions of murder.

While all the reenactments and video plays fine, I'm having problems with the regular game. There seems to be stripes of color coming out of the oddest places - two stripes of brown coming out of Warrick's eyes, and sometimes it makes it very hard to find things.

Has this happened to anyone else?

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

No, if I had to guess I'd say maybe your computer isn't good enough for the game.

6. runeslaye123

runeslaye123 Civilian

Can anyone help me for the 1st case for dark motives.... Why Leslie Handleman has no action available when on the intereogation there. I check the walkthrough , dosen't seem to find anything missing , but there isn't an option for "Did you sabotage the bike with the Komawa tool?" ... I have already match her fingerprint to the fingerprint found on the komawa

7. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

hi guys I am playing CSI:Miami game and I stucked on the first case! also I checked the walkthrough (this onebut I can't ask more questions to Jessica! I asked only one question then she answered thats it! I spoke with everone and they all say They don't know anything.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

9. km2905

km2905 Civilian

I am playing CSI: Dark Motives and I'm stuck on the Dragon and Dropping case. I've asked all possible questions and I can't seem to find anymore evidence. But Brass won't give me a warrant for the Funeral home or let me bring in the Funeral Home director for questioning. Any ideas on what to do?

10. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

It may be your computer. Maybe your graphic card.

Have you gone through and fiddled with the settings? You may be able to fix the problem.

11. Missy_Mal

Missy_Mal Civilian

Hi, I know there's the patch for CSI:DM for the second case changing to French, but I'm having problems with it. I saved the file to my desktop, but when I double click it, it asks me to select a programme to open it with. I've tried loads of different programmes & looked online, but it says it can't find any. Any advice?
    Cheers

12. MrElsie

MrElsie Victim

Hi :)

I might be able to help...

Have you got the url for where you got it from? What was the filename and extension of the patch, ie .doc for a word document or .exe for an executable? Was there any instructions with it?

Sorry for all the questions. I've installed patches for a number of games and usually they have a .exe exension and so windows will just run it...

13. Missy_Mal

Missy_Mal Civilian

I got the link on the Ubisoft support page. It was weird; the file extention was .exe but it wasn't running by itself. But I found another download link for it through good ol' google ^^,
    All is right with the world again!
    Thanks for your help though!

14. jayne_yannis

jayne_yannis Victim

ive just got csi 1 the game and when i install it its says install dsk1 that contains the file EULA/frannais txt how can i get this as i dont have it please please help me

15. Greg's hot baby

Greg's hot baby Dead on Arrival

Re: The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Oh i remember that i sat with the first case on CSI: Miami like 6 hours, It was so hard to find everthing and such. But when i finally solved it it was so simple.

It was like 4-5 months since i played them so i have forgotten much ;)