Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 15, 2010.

1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Happy Birthday to you, Jorja!
    I wish for you many, many more. (so please stop smoking; pretty please?)

The world's a better place with you in it. :)

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Happy birthday Jorja!!!!

3. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

4. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Matthew Jaeger who was in the Two Mrs. Grissoms had some nice things to say about Jorja.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

He also tweeted some nice things:

6. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

7. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Aww, that's sweet. Looks like Matthew J. has been infected by the Jorja bug. I hope he knows that there is no known cure besides watching anything with Jorja in it.

---

I don't know if this has been addressed in the season 12 spoiler thread, but I heard that
    Jorja is a series regular again but she's still has the same schedule from last season.
    Does anyone know what this means? I guess last year she was just a guest star in the opening credits:wtf:.

8. Ipstenu

It's not a spoiler. It's all over the news (once you hit #2 on a Yahoo search for the day, I think it's safe to call it news ;) )

What it means is that she's here for the whole season, none of this 'x-episodes-we-think' BS like we had the last two years. Whole season, not every episode, like Paul.

9. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Sorry about the spoiler tag, I didn't want to take any chances with potentially spoiling someone.

Well, I don't care whether Jorja is a season regular or not, I'm just glad she's coming back next season. I was worried. CSI with Jorja is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the jelly.:lol:

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Random question, but do any Jorja fans know the name of which Law and Order episode she was in? If no one knows, I'll just post this in the LV Question thread.:)

11. Ipstenu

12. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Thanks, Ipstenu. I've been looking for the name of the episode for a long time.:)

13. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

14. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I'm so glad they didn't go the bitchy route with Catherine/Sara. I don't think I could bare watching another show where two women just can't get along with each other because they have differences. That sort of thing is nice for a couple of episodes or maybe a season or two but after awhile it just gets kind of exhausting to watch. Thanks for the links, Inxs.

By the way, does anyone know what JFO is? As a Jorja fan I should know this but...I don't.:lol: Is it a forum website or what?:confused:

15. Ipstenu

JFO stands for "Jorja Fox: Online" and at 15 years solid, I think it's the oldest Jorja Fan site left (which mortifies me occasionally and makes me wonder where Kirsten went... I miss her).

It's a fan site :) Jorja knows about it, and I've chatted with her agency/reps about it a couple times, and met her once. But I've pretty much tried to make it an as complete collection of Jorja news, images and articles that you can find online. It's got a big ol' fancy About Page.

(No forum right now, though maybe, perhaps....)