The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

To the front page of Yahoo news.

There are protests still going on across the U.S.,there is a debt crisis in Europe, there are still over a million people without power in the Northeast.
    There are so many different stories to do yet instead of Kim Kardashian and her family. THey need to simply go away.

2. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Welcome to the dark side, Ninja0980, because you and I are on the same wavelink.:lol: Maybe if the world refused to even think about KK, she'll go away. I can't tell you the last time I saw a story about the Greece debt situation, the Occupy protests, or even China that wasn't buried between Lindsay Lohan or some other pop culture nonsense. I understand that the news is a product that has be sold to the consumer, but I really wish that the media would stop pacifying Americans with meaningless nonsense about Demi Moore. If the world falls into anarchy, I guarantee there will still be idiots sitting on Twitter saying, "ROFL, Kim Kardashian is getting married again! This time to a Italian gazillionare who's 85 years old!!!" We all like to get lost in the soap opera that is Hollywood, but it's time to wake up and smell the reality of current world events that have serious ramifications.
    Well...now that I've expanded on your rant, Ninja...I'm all ranted out.:)

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Dear Weight Watchers:

If you're going to have multiple tools to count your points it would be nice if they all gave the same number for the same item of food. It would also be nice if your customer service dept. would actually answer a question instead of avoiding it completely and giving me PR spin instead.

No Love,
    PA

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear "Waves" TV guide,
    why did you put up the very wrong annotation for last night's Mentalist episode. You got lucky I'm having great knowledge of episode guide of this show for this season (s2 currently) so it didn't got me entirely confused.
    It's not that there's enough mistakes you make publishing certain episode guides taking them from Google. Well I can say that it's not the very best source.

And to TV3 I can say exactly the same. Google isn't the best source!!!
    It's been like eternity you're taking CSI episode list up from Wikipedia where the info is totally wrong.
    Of course I'd be so kind and send you link to this site for exact episode list for all three shows so you don't get confused, but I guess I'm still too :mad::scream::brickwall: on you about your decision to move onto the paid channel's pack. Which is not what I'm congrating.

And to "Weekly's TV Entertainment" I can just ask for re-doing episode numbers on all three csi's. It's been wrongly shown since Miami's season 8 (putting the whole episode count not by the season which was sort of right except mixing 200th episode which wasn't neither On The Hook nor Blood Sugar) and now for NY's season 7 you're doing same again.
    Shall I send you instructions of how to do things right or you'll watch what you type once on your own?
    DOH!! *facepalm**headdesk*

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Dear Talk CSI,

Time for the UGO pumpkin to go poof! That is all. [​IMG]

Love,
    mulder42 [​IMG]

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Dear Mom,

If you want to eat lunch with me, TURN ON YOUR PHONE!!!!

Love, Sharp

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Co-worker!! Okay...I know you're watching funny TV on your computer instead of working, but for the love of God stop laughing out loud over and over and then looking at me like you want me to ask you what's so funny. Because if I wanted to spend my work day watching funny shit on the computer then I would. And I doubt if our tastes in what's "funny" is the same. So just enjoy your silly show quietly!!!!

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Has this person ever heard of HEADPHONES?!? How rude. :rolleyes:

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To the certain people,
    Are you blind? Idiots? Complete a**holes?
    How hard is to put that cart away? I can't put a newspaper in a mailbox if the cart's in my way! Is that so freaking hard to fold that damn thing, at least?
    I'm telling this- have it out in the middle of a stairway again and I will roll them out the door without blinking.
    With love
    RJ/BDS

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I've been storing things up over the last 6 days...

To Mother Nature,

Enough with the weather already! :scream: A tornado in June. A hurricane in August. A freak Nor-easter in October (12 inches of wet snow!). What is this? The year for picking on Massachusetts?

----------​

To cable,

All you had to do is flick a switch to get our cable/internet back! :wtf: So why couldn't someone do that earlier in the week? Why did we have to go through six days plus without cable/internet? Why did we get that stupid "There are outages reported in your neighborhood" message until Friday and then a stupid employee who wouldn't even listen to us. Thankfully we got someone smarter later in the day who flicked the switch to give us cable/internet and is sending a crew out to cut the tree away from the wires.

----------​

To the telephone company,

I'd watch what you say! :evil: You admitted to us on the phone that you don't do any preventative tree maintenance around your wires or poles. Right now that's a dangerous thing to admit. All the power companies are being questioned by the state on why it's taking so long to get people back on the grid and that's one of the things they're discussing. :evil:

----------​

To the city,

Why did it take until Wednesday for you to realize we were blocked in, that you couldn't get an emergency vehicle on this street. :eek: We got a cop living 4 houses down from us. A city DPW truck sat in the street at the end of our driveway and stared at all the tree limbs in the street for 5 minutes on Sunday. But nobody down there knew the street was blocked? The team leader of the group that cleared the streed was driving past, saw the street, and said he knew this was where they were working that day. He had no idea that the whole street was blocked.

----------​

To myself,

When are you going to learn to lift with your legs? Your back is now probably in worse shape than George Eads' is. You cannot sit down and then stand up without being in pain! :( :eek: Learn to lift that wet snow with your legs! :brickwall:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, boss...all I did was tell the lady she could talk to you. YOU could have told her no! Don't tell me that we shouldn't do it when you were too wussy to just tell her, "I'm sorry...we can't do that on a Saturday in the drive thru...the lobby is closed." You're the one who said yes and then took 15 minutes to do it, so stop huffing and complaining about all of the work now.

And you know, if you'd let us tell people "no" every time they want something crazy in the drive thru, then I would tell them no. I have no problem doing that, but I don't want to be the one that customers complain about because I wouldn't do something back here and everyone else does.

And if you ARE going to do it, for goodness sake then just do it without complaining and without showing your irritation to the customer. And stop milking it for the rest of the morning like it's such a chore!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To my stomach virus :

Please go away soon ... at least before my other thing sets in. I can't handle the cramps from the virus and the other cramps at the same time, its too much.

To my tv:

Please don't go out before I get a new one. You blinked a couple of times Friday and then today everyone's eyes look red, so the color must be going or something. I haven't found a new one yet (or a used one) that has all the plugs that I need or the sleep timer that I need (since I often fall asleep watching tv).

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To my shoulder: WHAT THE HECK??? All I did was to lay on my bed propped on my arms and now you hurt so much I can't lift my hand without pain. Damn! :scream:
    -
    To mom's phone/sim card: DAMN COMBO OF CRAP! All I wanted was to give mom my backup phone because hers starts to act up (ok 7 yrs or smth is old enough but still...).
    And now it turns out the sim card hangs my backup phone every now and then (every two minutes or so).
    That is unforgivable since mom's cousin just got one of my world's most wanted HTC phone (i don't give a damn which exactly).
    SO UNFAIR!!:mad:
    -
    To myself: when the hell you will remember to do certain things when you get at pc? That's totally FAIL :eek:

14. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Oh my goodness, I totally agree. I hate when people do that, Smokey, because they know they're doing something wrong that will inevitably cause annoyance so they can get attention. I can't believe this guy (cause it probably was a guy) was doing this at work...how old is he, five?

---

Dear, my fellow history class student, if you're sick, :scream:go home!!!:scream: Don't snivel, moan, groan, whine, cough, whimper, ect. in the class when you obviously don't feel well. No one wants to socialize with the sick girl who's having a coughing fit (that's sounds gross, but seriously, I was this close in class to standing up and saying, "Can we please get a medic in here because I think this girl is near death!") but of course this is the one day we have to be in groups to analyze some document or something. :(Honestly, I don't know what we were doing because I was too busy trying to dodge the sick girl's coughs. Eugh...disgusting. It didn't help matters that the professor was literally yelling at us from across the room because he also didn't want to be near The Infection aka sick girl.
    In conclusion, if you're sick, don't come to class. I hate missing a history lecture just as much as you do, but I also don't like having to deal with the wrath of 15 other angry history majors who are now sick and have to miss a lecture.
    Oh no...I think I'm starting to feel a sore throat coming on. Darn you, sick girl. :scream:Darn you!!!:scream::lol:

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

AFIS I know what you feel. There used to be sick students coming to school in my class too. Luckily I managed to stay far enough to be safe. I didn't like go to school even if I got runny nose but unfortunately we weren't allowed to skip without doctor's note.
    -

To myself: why the hell you had to eat that lemon if your tongue doesn't feel for sour tastes? Now I'm obliged to eat the thing till the last slice:brickwall: