Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

That's what people above are speculating. I mean, it sounds like it to me.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yes, this article from March 2005: Emmy Magazine Reveals First 'CSI' Characters Draft

Catherine's original name was Catherine Bellows, Nick's was originally Nicky Ledee and so forth. It's an interesting article.

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I'm not gonna lie there's always the chance that TPTB think that everybody would like to see a GSR ending...or what ausiello thinks because I think he supports it to an extent but I think that the final scene MAY involve sara but that ausiello was referring to when Grissom finally walks out the front doors...because I don't think he'll be gone half way through, they'll drag it out and make it exciting so I am sure that ausiello is more or less referring to what happns not with whom it happens...IMHO :p

4. psyche6

psyche6 Civilian

I am a bit baffled as to why so many people think it would be lame to have Grissom leave to go and be with Sara and start a new life doing something other than being a CSI. For nine years the writers have shown the bond between the two and it seems appropriate that the two be together. Have him leaving to be with anyone else would be lame. I would not blame Sara for having moved on but if she has not then just let the two be together. HOWEVER, I do agree that it (he and Sara) should not be the last scene of the episode and Billy's tenure as Grissom. They could throw it in part way through the show, as an aside, as they did with much of their relationship. The last shot really should be of Grissom alone walking out of the lab.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

At this point, I don't think a lot of people who are not big GSR fans really care if he ends up with Sara. I think people were just saying that either way, they don't want to see that as his last scene.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I may be mistaken, but I don't see where it says Hodges will become a CSI? I don't think they actually have that planned.

Where in the article did it say that?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't see that either. The only mention of anyone becoming a CSI that I saw was Ray.

8. taurus511

taurus511 Victim

Does anybody know the song used in the promo? Thanks!

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Because many fans are tired of GSR.

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Speaking as a Hodges fan, I personally would agree with you on that note. Although I always find it entertaining when he's dragged out of his safety net and brought into the field, I'd much rather him stay in the lab. He has the smarts, but I think he lacks the common/street sense...well, from what I've gathered from his personality and what has been portrayed thus far. LOL, he'd probably piss more people off then he has already.

As for a GSR scene being the last Grissom scene, personally speaking, I would not want to see the man's last scene to be played out like that. Nothing saying he can't start a new life outside of CSI that's completely different or running off to find Sara, but I will be disappointed if that's how it's going to end with him.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So sorry I was mistaken in what I read, It said Langston and I mistook it for WL. Sorry my mistake- THANK GOD. I since deleted my previous post.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly, Hodges should NOT become a CSI. I mean it's funny when he goes out there every once in awhile and they can keep doing that, but don't put him in the field permanently.

Besides, whatever happened to Wendy becoming a CSI. I think they're still planning that, aren't they?

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

As I said in my previous post I was mistaken.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Interesting article by WP. I don't know if I put it in the right thread but I find the title very, very funny.

I won't miss Grissom

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yeah, it looks like they just took quotes from the Entertainment Weekly article and composed their own little article. I found the "I won't miss Grissom" part funny myself, however sad at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.