Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yessss !! New Emmi's photo :hugegrin:
    AWESOME !!!

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

3. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I just love that article. I love how she wouldnt let him leave without the fried chicken and cookies :lol:. Emilys the best!

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Oh, God I love this article!

According to viewer-opinion polls, Procter has become one of television’s most popular actresses. She has fan clubs in the United States and Europe, and she is especially admired by men.

:shifty:Are we among them?;)

I love her, this article really cracked me up when I read it last summer!

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

We have to be among theme :shifty::p

Thanks csifann1 :thumbsup:.

Though it's an old interview, I have to say that I enjoyed it so much. This is the Emily Procter I've known and I love :lol:.

I miss these interviews.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

She's not as big as Jennifer Lopez or Angelina, but I didn't know she was that big. Emily's awesome, u gotta luv her! For that interview, I kept cracking up the first time I read it a long time ago!:guffaw: I'd definately take the cookies though.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That article was great! Alot can be said about CSI making their actor and actresses popular. The franchise is the most watched in the world and the woman is beautiful.

It also looks like her contract will expire at the end of '09...whether that is the end of the year or the season is anyone's guess. It sounds like though she is willing to stick with the show as long as they will have her. Which is great, you don't see that from too many actors/actresses on tv today. They all want to move on to bigger and better things....it is almost like she sees Miami as her side job! :lol:

I doubt she will go anywhere though...with all the attention and success this show continues to get (especially the probably upcoming E/C storyline) TPTB will no doubt want her around til the show ends it run.

This woman continues to constantly amaze me. :)

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It would be so nice if someone gave her the possibility to do something else. Not to leave Csi:Miami, of course, because I love her character but, I don't know, do something else beside it.
    Some cinema wouldn't hurt! I've loved her in Big Momma, she has a great comic acting so I'd like seeing her doing something like it! It would be great for her as an actress, even a good publicity for Csi:miami!
    It's a pity not to use such a talent, isn't it?

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

True but I get the impression she is happy to take the opportunities as they come.

It would be nice to see her in another comedy....she is funny and was funny in Big Momma's House 2

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I totally agree with you, it would be really nice to see her in a movie or another show completely different from CSI:Miami, you a comedy would be perfect for her.
    I loved her in "Big Momma" and I would pay to see her in another comedy :lol: .

I don't want her to leave CSI:Miami 'cause I know that in this case CSI:Miami will end (because of the rating :lol:), but still I think it's kinda odd for a very good actress like her to be just in a show like Miami. You know there are lots of good movies she could easily play in & if she had time to work on "Big Momma", I'm pretty sure she would have time to work on other movies :p.

Maybe she doesn't want to say "hey guys pick me up for a movie" 'cause we all know she's very self-conscious about everything and down-to-hearth, so I really don't expect her to act like this, but I'd love to see some producers or writers choosing her for a movie or something like this. I think it would be nice for her :p

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Exactly what I think Florry! I could not have said it better! Emily Procter is a wonderful talent and she doesn't believe it, so maybe she needs some good proposals!

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I saw Big momma's on cinema ;)
    I was there to see some movie, I didn't know about Emily in Big Momma's and then I saw the trailer and I was like "OMG! Emily is in this movie!!! How is possible I didn't know about this??!" I was in shock :guffaw:
    I never laugh so much in the cinema [I think everyone was thinking I was crazy :guffaw:]

But yeah, I think make a movie it wasn't bad for her ;) Something different from CSI:Miami, a comedy maybe !! Who doesn't want to have an actress like her in his movie?? If I was a producer Emily would be in all of my movies, eheh :guffaw:

13. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I agree she should branch out and do stuff other than csi but she likes stuff to come to her but she should be gettin tons of offers shes a fantastic actress definently one of my favorite.

A little of topic but does anyone know how old calleigh is on the show? I know who old emily is but not calleigh apparently she doesnt have a birthday :confused:

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Humm... No, I don't have any idea =S
    Does anyone knows? I'm curiosious too ;]

15. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah Em was born in 1968... I think Calleigh was born Feb. 28th 1974. I've seen that on a wiki site I think. Don't know why it stuck in my head, probably because she's my fave character LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.