Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

People made a big deal when Mr. Togo was arrested for some minor thing he done. I saw the YouTube Video and the newspaper article. I don't remember what it was all about, but I can say that this man can not have any evil in him in reality. Now, on TV and the Movies, I'm sure he can play the evil persons part, but that what makes him so great!

My opinion to those who slammed him, get over it, we are all human and we make mistakes!

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Totally agree with you jimi. He's too lovely to be bad in real life.

For camera yes, evil, badass whatever.

I've seen only pics and articles about Jon's arrest, though not the video. Gotta look into that now.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jon's legal problem occured over 2 years ago. I'm sure all parties involved have worked toward moving past it and healing.Lets continue to focus on the positive instead of bringing up what was most likely a painful time in Jon's life.

What I would like to hear about is the next film he is appearing in,"Somebody up There Like's Me". He will be promoting the film during Miami's hiatus.

4. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you are have a good day. Keep sending not only pictures of Mr. Togo, but others you find. I look at them and they have to me, the looks of up holding the law.

I just got thinking this morning, there is a time when all good things must come to an end. That will happen to all three CSI Shows, but keep in mind, keep your head to the sky, and hope good men like Mr. Togo will continue to play rolls on police shows. Many of our youth will look up to him!

I feel that the youth looking up to Ryan Wolfe, Horatio Caine, etc. will keep our country safe as we put honesty back into our society, and respect for all of our hard working police officers they protect and serve us.

Peace To All CSI Fans!:)

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^I know GF. Just stated my opinion.

Anyways, I'm really curious about Jon's new movie. Haven't heard much about it and can't wait for more info.

Actually I do feel like my country has jumped onto Miami hiatus as well. It's third time this year they put something else on that timeslot. Of course it's good thing that the end of the season won't come that soon but I so miss to see Ryan every week. It's already enough to occasionally miss my other tv 'crush' on Thursdays *hint hint*

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I know,no problem really.

Do you have anything planned for the hiatus?
    I'm thinking I'll use the Miami time to read a little more and maybe go to be a little earlier. It doesn't sound as if CBS will be re-airing episodes during the hiatus.
    It's going to be strange not to have Miami over the summer.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^Alright:)

Ah well I hope next week it will be back because as far as I know all annual events + celebrations will be over (till May 1 which is our Independance Day). Well I think that nobody else important has died to put some special-broadcast or there's no any more Music/tv/etc Awards/whatever that's on Tuesday (at least Women's day is on Thursday).

I feel for you guys though, having that long hiatus is terrible enough (like we had summer hiatus for season 9 last summer... grr).

Only we here don't get any reruns (unlike certain ones in UK...).

8. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello BlueDiamondStar,

I fully understand your fustrations. I have even learn the cast we see on CSI Miami get fustrated too! Just in my opinion only, I think these award shows need to be on another network. When CBS makes a commitment to the public to show CSI (any of their shows, they should do it unless there is a technical problem.

From what I am reading about you and your comments, it seems you are outside the U.S. in another country. I really don't know how TV works in other countries, being I have never travel outside the United States in my life, but I have this gut feeling that we here in the U.S. see the new episodes before other countries do. Yes, I agree it's unfair, and I'm sure that even Mr. Togo does not like it either. I don't know if you have satellite TV over where you live, but here, on satellite, we can get just about everything from other countries as well as here in America. I hope you can get to where you will see each episode on time like the rest of us do.

Peace!

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

US citizens almost always get to see TV shows first before other countries, unless that TV show is produced in a different country.

I plan on using the hiatus to catch up on episodes I haven't had time to watch lol.. Well, I might be able to do that during Spring Break. I wanna see the Ryan/horse ep!!

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

We will get to see this current season in the UK over summer. And yes, BDS, we have repeats of Miami all through the year.
    I think it would really annoy me if we had to put up with all those episode breaks here- off one week, on the next. At least getting the show late means we can watch it continuosly. One of the sky channels decided to show Criminal Minds here just afew days after it was on in the US, well no one could keep track of when it was on, and lots just gave up watching.

Back to Ryan, yes, the epi with the horse looks like a good one.
    So overall, what has this season been like, Ryan wise? Decent amounts of screentime?

11. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

So, according to Daniel Bollag, Green Apple Entertainment holds the rights to the dvd distribution of "Identical." He's asked anyone that can to request like mad crazy to get Jon's movie out.

Spread the word so we can get this! =).

EDIT: Green Apple announced on their fb page that "Identical" is to be released to the market June 26, 2012 and to request it from Netflix! Yay!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thanks for the good news! Still, June is too far away!

Solitaire, Ryan has had improved screentime this year and he is hotter than ever!

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks, Theresa! Good to hear.
    GG- thanks for the info. That is good news. (What is Netflix?)

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh bugger, when I started to get my hopes high they just destroy everything:mad:
    Today saw tv guide and... MIAMI IS GONE!!!:eek:
    I almost exploded. So unfair. I hoped for at least five more episodes till hiatus here because I know that the channel don't get newer episodes that fast.

Yes I don't live in US. I'm from northern/eastern Europe region, Baltic states country Latvia (next to Russia, beside Baltic sea).

Of course we don't get the most freshest episodes on national channels. It's probably because of money and maybe other stuff.
    Only paid channels like both Fox'es (life and crime) can get new episodes but only not csi. They do get the freshest set of Desperate Housewives (premieres the same time as in States only differs time because of time zones difference). But I have not enough money to get the paid channel package (though we do have digital tv stuff, tv provider made higher prices to save their own pockets).

Personally I can't before satellite television (and technically challenging for the building I live), but I doubt this country can get the reach of US broadcasts. I wished at least something like in UK (where are channel that airs csi all the time nonstop) but I guess it's either technically challenging or that national tv broadcasting company is banning that possibility due to budget.

So I do live in a piece of crap country. But I do hope at least either at summer or fall Miami will return full season. I don't know for how long they plan that new home renovating show but hope not long. I'm so annoyed by the local/national shows because they're so stupid most of times.

Maybe if the channel changes Miami day from Tuesday to other day like Monday (I know H50 has left only 3 episodes in season 1 and dunno if they have s2 yet). Or they change channel (mtg just bought other channel and they now show films that were on tv3 ages ago) but that unlikely to happen. Though they decided to show Twilight on LNT this year instead TV3.. Who knows...

Oh yeah, what's Netflix? Have heard but haven't met.

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I love your phrasing :) Hope they put the show back on for you soon. x