CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Now that's a story line I'd be interested to see. God bless Adam.

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

It would be interesting if Lindsey were pregnant, because we have never had a main cast member pregnant (except in real life) before I would like to see how that would play out.:)

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: I can hear him say that, alright.

So, is there anything new on Hawkes' situation with his friend who isn't as nice a friend after all? Or Flack and his family? Or even Stella and her visit to the Greek consulate?

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think they're holding out on us. Meanies. :p

5. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Ask Ausiello

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Awww, AJ got interviewed by Ausiello!!! :D So awesome!!! :D

Loved AJ's recounting of Carmine's reaction. "Can you believe it?" :lol: Yeah, us neither. :lol:

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

AJ is awesome. :lol: I have to admit, however much I think this story line sucks, Carmine will undoubtedly do it justice. I can believe that it will be intense, and I'm very interested to see Danny's reaction to it all. :)

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

We know Carmine can do it justice. :) It's Anna's acting that worries me. I'm still hoping this is not as it seems or we've all fallen into some alternate universe. :p

Their love? :wtf: I've never seen any hint of 'their' love. This seems like a huge storyline (not to mention huge mistake) so i don't understand why TPTB would want to leak something this big so early. They're having the 100th episode for 5.08 and AJ is more interested in the 101st. :confused: That in itself makes no sense nor does him saying it's one of the best episodes.

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'd love to see that scenario, but I fear Lindsay would be all bitchy and abusive to poor Adam a la that awful "get your ass to work" scene in the S4 opener CYHMN. Lindsay seems to think she's better than Adam so I can imagine what new levels of obnoxiousness she would attain if it were up to Adam to help her with the birth of her child. :rolleyes:

The fact that A.J. and Carmine feel the DL episode is "one of the best" gives me hope that NY, and Danny's character, isn't going down the toilet with one big flush. In a way I can't wait to see what's gonna happen, even though I fear it's gonna suck hard and out loud.

I also think it's very sad that every time Ausiello mentions "Danny and Lindsay fans" he has to bring up some threat of violence. :wtf: He can't be continually joking about or making up that stuff. He mentions it EVERY FREAKIN' TIME he talks about the DLers who contact him. :shifty:

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, AJ said it was "one of the best." All Carmine said that we know of was "Can you believe it?" :lol: That being said, AJ also said Lenkov wrote the ep, and Lenkov is one of the show's best writers. I also think the episode sounds like a very emotional one on paper for both Danny and Lindsay. I think a lot of our reservation comes from Anna's less than adept handling of emotional scenes.

11. Faylinn

Aww, AJ. *smish* I need to watch that clip. I saw the first few seconds before I paused it.

Anywho, I came in here to post this link, which is to an article with a link to a video clip with Gary and Eddie talking about the premiere a little bit and about filming in New York. The stuff about the premiere isn't anything we haven't already heard, but Eddie's excitement over the (unrealistic) possibility of filming in New York is cute. :p

*goes back to the interview with AJ*

He's so adorable. :lol: I loved his little 'Come on' when talking about whether Mac would live or die. :p

The thing that always gets me about D/L stuff is the way they always act like it's just so obvious that we're discussing "love". Sorry, I've yet to see it. Hopefully, with AJ singing its praises and Lenkov as the writer, 5.09 will be worth watching, but I'm always going to have some reservations when it comes to Anna's acting and the possibility of chillunz.

(Of course, AJ is one of Carmine's biggest fanboys, so it's no surprise he'd be all excited about a big emotional episode for Danny. :p)

12. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I hope Lindsay not, it would just add to the soap opera drama that is D/L. While if Rikki pregnant while not the best storyline at least she's not on the episode every week, so it wont be shoved in our faces every week.

And the writers didn't write in Anna last prengancy. So if she is maybe they wont write it in this time.

13. privatename

privatename Rookie

I also have serious reservations about Anna's ability to act the types of scenes I am envisioning. I may just skip this episode until after I have read the review on this site and people's posts to decide how bad it was before subjecting myself to watching it. :)

14. Faylinn

I think one of the main problems I have with all of this is that people discussing this show often use 'relationship' and 'love' as interchangeable terms. Based on the idea that Lindsay might be pregnant and that it's revealed in 5.09, I can buy the idea that the episode is all about Danny and Lindsay's relationship - but with what we've seen so far and the idea that, from Carmine's point of view earlier in filming at least, things seemed to be 'stagnant' and that the brakes were being pressed, I can't really buy that 5.09 will be about their love.

(Contrary to what people tell their wee chillunz, babies aren't magically made when Mommy and Daddy really love each other and want to have one. Babies come from sex, not love. The former can and does occur without the latter.)

Time will tell, of course, but the fact that it seemed like a complete surprise to several of the main cast members doesn't bode well for me. Wouldn't there have been some sort of discussion? Some little hint at what was going to happen? I don't understand why the actors would be in the dark - particularly Carmine (who apparently responded to the storyline with 'Can you believe it', although I suppose he could have known and AJ just didn't).

Oh well, let's just hope that isn't a sign that it was a hastily-made decision. That makes me a bit nervous.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Babies are brought by the stork. And nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

This of course means that Danny and Lindsay didn't need to have sex or be in love to have a baby. It literally could happen to anyone. :eek: :lol:

eta: As I mentioned it in the News forum, but not in here, I love the video of Gary and Eddie. Eddie looks so happy talking about filming in New York. Bless. :D And I am excited to meet another Flack, I'm interested to see how that story line will progress.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.