Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

I agree. He was crying, because he loved her and he doesn't want to let her go, just yet.

I think that the N/S/G triangle is DEFINITELY exciting to explore. I hope we get something more from it! Then maybe, we can subtly get rid of Grissom from the equation and make it Snickers. :)

I KNOW! We've waited for Snickers forever. We've waited for a lifetime!

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

As much as I want for there to be a Nick/Sara/Grissom triangle I want YoBling to happen more but that's not for this post.

I never really shipped Snickers much before, I mean I did like reading it, but I never felt like it was real. Then I started writing a Snickers fic and everything changed for me. I've watched a few clips and a few scenes, and after buying all the dvd's I really started to notice things. I do believe that there is something there. I hope they address it.

-LLK

3. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Actually, there was that short scene where he remembers when she touched his face or something...But, nothing compared to the scene from Gum drops.

And what I like is that it's already knows that there will be an ep with Hannah, and since that was the case where Nick and Sara worked together, and their opinions were different. In the end we realize that Nick was right and Sara was wrong. I think that one has MAJOR perspective to be a great Snickers ep!

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

[​IMG]
    i know i'm late for the welcoming of the new thread, but its better be late than never, dont get mad guys i have a good reason for why i was gone long is because i need to in the hospital. and i will read the rest of the post later from thread 21.
    ------
    oooh my god i just watch dead doll over youtube and wow it is a very amazing story line, my friend who live in the u.s. say it a great eppie she wont tell me anything even my aunt who live in canada wont say anything. and when i watch it kabbooom.... i been wishing that nick will find sara and he did. and i love how he took care of her even if she's unconscious and keep reassuring her that everything will be okay, the other one is the flashback and how it shows that nick cares for her more than grissom (it just an observation), i think that what fueled nick to look for more clues to where she is.
    i also saw the 8x02 promo and it looks promising ;).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and i'm with you guys snickers gonna happen. :D

misery welcome back, wow that a big spoiler. and i hope and pray nick and sara will be working together. they better work together i missed them working together.

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay everyone, here are the directions to find the big Support Jorja/Sara campaign at YTDaW. Since a link seems to be a no no, just go to the garage when you get to YTDaW & look for the Dollars for Sense page. You don't have to give money to show your support, they have addresses for sending letters & e mails, & links for petitions. Its an exciting place right now. There's talk of a flyover of Universal studios with a banner to save Jorja. And support pouring in from all over the world. What have you gat to lose except Sara?

6. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

WOW guys sorry that I missed the opening...Emily you did an awsome job..Coco sorry to hear that you where in the hospital..And Welcome to all the new SNICKERS...* hands out arm full of SNICKERS * OK guys if you all really want Snickers to happen go sign the petition for Snickers in season 8, and the one for Jorja..We have to keep her on the show for us to have snickers...
    The link for the Snivkers petition is in the #21 thread...
    Ok guys let's get to work on this...

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Is it too late to congratulate you girls on the new thread? ;) Although I didn't see the episode yet when I found out about Nick finding Sara I knew you girls would be glad. About time those PTB acknowledged these two. And the parallel between Sara finding him in Gum Drops and now Nick rescuing her in Dead Doll? Wow. :cool:

Mmmm... snickers. The incredible, edible ship! :D

8. LovingGrissom

LovingGrissom Victim

A banner that say " KEEP JORJA FOX ON CSI " :D will fly over the offices of CSI at Universal City in Los Angeles on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 a.m. PST. All this is weather permitting, although the weather looks good for both days.

I though I would pass along this info so that anyone who lives in LA and near enough to Universal City could go there and see the banners and take pictures to post for those who are unable to be there to see the banners.
    :)

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha... i love that saying. thread #23: Nick/Sara --#23-- the incredible, edible ship!! haha...

i've read over the 'save jorja' thing, but i dont get what we have to do? put posters and stuff out saying: save jorja or something? with a dollar bill on it? i live in canada.. we have one dollar coins... THE LOONIE!

cocoa!! you were in the hospital? what for?! *gives you a snickery hug* i hope you're ok!

lostladyknight! i've been reading your story.. amazing job! i love it! and about you turning complete snickers.. i LOVE it!! it's amazing how we can actually see past all the scenes grissom and sara have and put it to good snickery stuff. like, Grissom and Sara have been SLEEPING together, and we still haven't given up. there's still more and more snickers fans out there that see pass grissom and sara's relationship and see the true chemisty between ours. keep the faith you guys, keep the faith!!

misery, love the spoiler. that's what i was thinking too!! there has to be something going on!! :D

10. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

WOOOHOOO
    HAY GUYS
    HOW ARE YOU MY SNICKERS FAMILY!!! LOL :lol:

THE THREAD IS LOOKING GREAT SO FAR
    IM SOOOO PROUD OF US!!!! :D

I JUST WATCHED "GUM DROPS" ON ONE OF MY FAVORITE WEBSITES
    AND NICK AND SARA LOOKED SO CUTE TOGETHER TALKING ON THE DOCKS ABOUT NICK'S TEMPER!! I WAS LIKE *SIGH* LOL :rolleyes:

YOU KNOW WHAT, ALL THE BEST EPISODES ARE THE ONES THAT NICK AND SARA WORK TOGETHER ON. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT!!! LOL :D

HERES A LINK TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE WEBSITES..... ;)
    JUST LOOK FOR CSI

CLICK ME TO SEE CSI

11. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

They said we should send flyers to CBS with a dollarbill print I think. I may just send a letter with a snickers wrapping.

After Dead Doll some people are asking for earlier signs of Snickers. As if Dead Doll was the first snicky ep! I don´t blame them though since we got NOTHING in S7.

I´d give them Viva Las Vegas - or which one do you guys think show historical Snickers best? Maybe Rashomama too...

Can´t wait to see A la cart!
    I think Sara will see how much being with Grissom (and crushing on him) has hurt her through the years.
    Man, Grissom just can´t seem to muster up any human emotion can he? Now Nick..hopefully he´ll finally shows Sara how much he cares and how scared he was for loosing her. Sara needs someone who can relate and give her emotional support now!

12. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

So last night I was going through a few episodes from Season seven. Redrum was one of them . . . did you guys ever notice when the four of them were confronting Cath and Kep about the staged crime scene, Nick couldn't even *look* at Catherine? We already knew that he was having issues with not being trusted, but I'd never noticed that before. And when they (Nick and Sara) were at the place where the suspect was staying while he was hiding out and they found the pull-out sofa? They shared a coy smile. THAT was something I never noticed before.

And how about in the episode from Feb. 15th? The one where the MK killed the cop on the sofa with the carbon monoxide from the fire place . . . ? When Sara was filling Nick and Warrick in on the MK case, and showing them the Ernie Dell suicide tape, Warrick asked why Ernie would kill himself if he was innocent. Sara looked at Nick and said, "I think he was trying to protect someone. Someone he cared about. A lot." Hints, perhaps?? Why she didn't tell him about her and Grissom . . .

There HAVE been little anvils along the way. The two of them were always much more forward with one another, and flirtatious than her and Grissom ever were. Sure they had a different professional relationship, but c'mon . . .

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Wow, this is fast. I have to agree with FoxFox, how about we sent the flyer and along with the Snickes wrapper to the CBS instead of money. I don't feel comfortable about that.

I really love Redrum, that was my favorite. Nick and Sara got the guy that killed the lawyer and they won the case. Catherine lost the case of the murder of the man that Simon killed. If Catherine just tell them about the evidence, they will get him. It take the teams to work together. Grissom did something right about it.

14. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I'm sorry, but I just have to ask one thing. I know I've seen Fallen Idols, but I honestly don't remember what you guys are talking about there, where was the Snickers moment?

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

loving the assumptions you guys. and yeah, i noticed that in one episode, meg. sara kept her gaze on nick and said that line.

if you actually think of CSI, they dont like to go for the obviouse. they alwasy like to put a little spin on things, a little twist. but with GSR, you KNEW it was gonna happen. you KNEW that they would get together. which, i find kinda weird because CSI doesnt like to go for the obviouse. i dunno.. just something i was thinking of.

i keep thinking... why did they make nick feel so hurt about not being trusted? like... why didn't they do WARRICK, since.. they're thinking of putting them together. why did't they make warrick hurt that CATHERINE was lying to him? i think it's because they wanted to show us ahead of time that Nick wasn't gonna like GSR and he definatly wont like being lied to and not trusted. he obviously forgave catherin and keppler, seeing as he seemed fine in the next episode. but... maybe they're just showing that so we can see that THAT made him mad... what's gonna happen with GSR?

GSR/Snickers rivalry. i'm loving it. they've always shown something for each ship. and GSR and Snickers do have the most shippers. (well.. excluding PureJoy, but that's because we're talking about a fight for Sara's love.) i've talked to alot of people that dont exactly ship Snickers, but they see something there. and they'd DEFINATLY rather have nick and sara get together, then Grissom and Sara.

hopefully something will happen. maybe, just little things. like nick being there more and just... getting mad about grissom and sara together. little looks and stares. but, i dont want Snickers to happen yet. i know that sounds COMPLETELY strange... but it's to earlier. like... maybe season 9 or something. i dunno... way to early. they have to get catherine/warrick's relationship out first. well, i'm stuck between PureJoy and YoBling. dont care which one happens. as long as snickers happens, i'm good!! :D