Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I just hope they don't make any massive cast changes again. I'm genuinely not sure the show could survive it, and I don't think I'd stick it out. It's sucky enough that Emily left (who I've always preferred over Elle), but if Hotch, Reid, Rossi or Garcia would leave I'm oooooooooooout of here. And Morgan too. JJ I could survive without, since I already have once, and Blake just showed up, I wouldn't die if she left. But if any of the others are gone I don't think I'd keep watching. I stopped watching CSI when Sara left (I know she's come back, but now Grissom's gone so I'm still done with the newer seasons) and I'd turn my back on this show too if I couldn't accept the cast changes.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Matthew played Reid, he stay with the show, he is not in the contract talk. Just Thomas and Joe in talk. I'm sure they will talk to Shemar, AJ, Kirsten and possibly the woman that played Blake.

3. Guybrush Threepwood

I don't think I'll keep watching if they make any kind of major cast change to be honest. There's been too many too recently, and if they'd do that they might as well just let the show go.

4. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I absolutely love Criminal Minds, more since Prentiss and Rossi joined, I didn't like Elle or Gideon, so I was glad when they both left. But I'm so behind with Criminal Minds, part way through S8 I believe, will have to have a huge catch up session at some point.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN THE BAU HEADS TO MORGAN'S OLD NEIGHBORHOOD IN CHICAGO WHERE HE FACES HIS PAINFUL PAST, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3

Skipp Sudduth Returns as Captain Stan Gordinski, Who Helps the Team with the Investigation, and Julius Tennon Reprises His Role as Carl Buford, Morgan's Abuser

"Restoration" – The BAU goes to Morgan's old neighborhood in urban Chicago in search of an UnSub targeting middle-aged men, and a clue leads Morgan to believe that they are after someone connected to the man who molested him as a child, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, April 3 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Skipp Sudduth (THE GOOD WIFE, "Third Watch") returns as Captain Stan Gordinski, who helps the team with the investigation, and Julius Tennon ("Lonesome Dove") reprises his role as Carl Buford, the man who abused Morgan as a child.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake)

GUEST CAST:
    Keith Tisdell (Rodney Harris)
    Dennis LaValle (Anthony Rango)
    Jakobe Dempsey (Jerome)
    Joe DiGiovanni (Billy)
    Skipp Sudduth (Captain Stan Gordinski)
    Adela Tirado (Officer Rodriguez)
    Julius Tennon (Carl Buford)
    Joy DeMichelle (Shondra Walters)
    Tom Williamson (James Barfield)
    Jordan Aaron Carroll (Teen Morgan)
    Garland Whitt (Keron Bendor)
    Donis Leonard, Jr. (Tyler Harris)
    Nadege August (Sheila Goode)
    Ricardo Mamood-Vega (Paul Kelly)
    Wendy Rosoff (Female Reporter #1)
    A'da Alison Woolfolk (Female Reporter #2)
    Vito Viscuso (Male Reporter #3)
    Everton Lawrence (Akil)

WRITTEN BY: Jim Clemente and series executive producer Janine Sherman Barrois
    DIRECTED BY: Felix Alcala

XXXXXXX

Criminal Minds star Vangsness tops church-going Americans [​IMG]

6. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Saw this, even though Hotch and Gideon knew, I don't brlieve the other members did. So this actually going to be huge for Morgan. I think this ep will be an emotional rollar coaster for Morgan. Looking forward to the ep.

7. Guybrush Threepwood

I never read about the episodes beforehand, I really don't want to know anything before I see them, I quite enjoy being pleasantly surprised. xD

And for the record, I haven't read anything above about the episode either haha. I'll definitely be all over that shizz after the third, but until then I shall do the always useful hands over my ears going "LALALALALALALA" for a bit. :D

8. Speedslady

Just a quick review this episode goes with a episode "Profiler, Profiled" NOT A SPOILER

Derek Morgan returns home, only to be arrested for murder after Gideon gives a detective (that dislikes Derek) a rough profile. But it turns bitter for Derek who must comes to terms with his past and face off against Buford.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

10. Speedslady

All in all solid episode. Loved how Morgan handled it all. And can't say I was sad when they killed Buford. Didn't see the Rodney storyline comin' well played.

11. Guybrush Threepwood

I like when they show Morgan's sensitive side. I mean, he's usually all man, and makes jokes with Garcia, and never really shows that vulnerable side. I also liked the original Buford episode when it came out and I enjoyed being taken back there for a visit. Now I'm eager for a Blake centric episode, though, with the hopes that they'll keep her for next season.

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

A SHOCKING DISCOVERY FOUND INSIDE A TIME CAPSULE HAS THE BAU WONDERING IF THERE IS A POSSIBLE LINK TO THE PRESENT DEATH OF A LOCAL POLICE OFFICER, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10

Pamela Bellwood Guest Stars as Local Newspaper Editor Wanda Sullivan

"Pay It Forward" – When a time capsule in a small Colorado town is opened 25 years later and contains a gruesome discovery, the BAU investigates that crime and a possible link to the death of a local police officer, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, April 10 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Pamela Bellwood ("Dynasty") guest stars as local newspaper editor Wanda Sullivan.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake)

GUEST CAST:
    Rob Nagle (Tory Chapman)
    Bill Dawes (Sheriff Bob Collier)
    Missy Crider (Leanne Tipton)
    Ryan Cutrona (Sam Wakefield)
    Tammy Dahlstrom (Mayor Lindsey Winters)
    Linda DeMetrick (Melanie Burke)
    Pamela Bellwood (Wanda Sullivan)
    Mitch Poulos (Middle Aged Man)
    Adam LaCoste (Young Man)
    Garrison True (Todd Backus)
    David Hayward (Clarence Tipton)
    Jeanette O'Connor (Arlene Tipton)
    Burt Grinstead (Wade Burke)
    Diana Hopper (Young Leanne)
    Gregg Christie (Charlie Figg)

WRITTEN BY: Bruce Zimmerman
    DIRECTED BY: John Terlesky

13. Guybrush Threepwood

^ I've never loved anyone more than I love you right now. Ok, that's an exaggeration, but thank you for making it clear that that's a spoiler. Although, I can never wrap my head around the way the American people write their dates so it took me a while to figure out why it was marked as a spoiler. :rolleyes:

In other news, I'm re-watching CM from the beginning at the same time as watching the newer episodes, and oh my gawd how young they all were! Also, I'm reminded of how much I really don't like Elle. Plz go away! :shifty:

14. Guybrush Threepwood

I really didn't enjoy the latest episode. I just thought it was boring and predictable. I don't know, it's the first episode I really haven't liked in forever.

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse