Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm not dissing anyone. i didn't say a single thing against GE on here. my icon is a joke that, it seems, is taken too seriously. i think we need to cool down, and just try to get a little bit of perspective. :) not everyone is perfect, even George. ;)

Sorry for being so O/T. all i can add about the promo pics is that i've looked over some, and it doesn't entice me to watch the finale. although, i'm interested in that team dinner shots from the set. can't wait for that scene.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You're right, we need to calm down.

The promo pics don't entice me, but one of the CSIs getting shot and more than one will fall prey to one or more serial killers does.

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah, you know, it's totally something i would be completely crazy about a few years back. i'm sure it's going to be done just as good as before, but it (CSI in peril and multi-episode serial killer arc) just has been done so many times before that i find myself yawning.

and i think the blame should be put mostly on the age of the show. there are not many more ways to have a shocking episode while working around the scheme of what a CSI show is. i just wish they wouldn't prolong, what i think is, an agonizing slow death of the series but go out with a bang and dignity this show deserves.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CSI is hardly dying:confused: the ratings for last week with "Lost And Found" came in at #7 w/ 14,147 fans tuning in, if " DWTS" and "American Idol" were not on it would have come in higher. Also Mr. Laurence Fishburne as Raymond Langston has added brilliance, zest, intrigue, style and class to the show. Some may not agree, but whatever on that, he was signed on for S/11, so he must be doing something right. I and millions of other fans love him and am thrilled he's on CSI:bolian:and on "The Matrix' please, that would be at the bottom of his list of accolades. Try watching "What's Love Got To Do With It" where he sings, dances and plays the guitar, and was nominated for an Oscar. I hardly think an actor with his extensive background would sign on for a show that was "dying"~

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

For anyone who's interested they've added 3 more pics for Meat Jekyll on cbspressexpress.com. All Langston and Haskell.

Susan

6. Desertwind

Thank's blackflag awesome:bolian:

7. Desertwind