CSI: New York is cancelled.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Nightfoxxy, May 10, 2013.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I went to my local Best Buy to pick up my boxset of S9 and they didn't have it. I was about ready to ball like a little girl!! Its heartbreaking enough knowing that I will no longer have my Mac fix, or chuckle at something silly Adam does. Hear one of Sids long tales of something. The love that is Danny and Lindsay. Dr. Hawkes breaking down what he found in one of the pieces of evidence he just analized. Along with Jo and her wise wisdom. And worst of all I will never have the possible joy of seeing Stella return (though I know it was a long shot but hey I like long shots!) to New York.

All I have to say thank you fanfiction.net I'd be going through serious withdrawls right now if had not been for the talented writers on the CSI: NY fan section. To those that are on here and write on there I extend a huge thank you.

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Check again. When I went on Tuesday, I couldn't find it but I asked and a media guy found it. Maybe it was in another area you didn't think of or know about?

Fan fiction, there have been a few actual stories of crime! Yay!! Trying to get rid of this lazy block I have been having for awhile now. Need to stop playing Mafia Wars too. :lol:

3. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

Speedslady, I'm planing to write a fanfiction about some analysis that I made about Mac/Stella dynamics. I thought first posting it as essays but I changed my mind and decided to try a fanfiction. That will be my first experience in writing one (I only betaed once Harry Potter and the Balm of Time by ladylaughalot). I'm only finishing a play and then I'll start. I'm going to post here (if I can, I'm still a rookie), in my LJ (as Screenplayer_68) and at FFN (as Screenplayermarcella).

That will be great debating with everybody.

4. Speedslady

Woo-hoo on the fanfics I really enjoyed your fic 'who's your daddy'. Screenplayer looking forward to reading your stuff.

As for Best Buy I will take anther look, they do tend to put things in odd places. For what reason I haven't a clue.

5. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

Uhm, Who's your daddy is not mine. Actually my only experience with fanfics is as beta (one of them) in Harry Potter and the Balm of Time. Is there another person that signs as Screenplayer?

6. Speedslady

Sorry Screenplayer I should have been more specific that one was written by Mac&Adam fan.

7. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

No problem. Your post was right below mine, that's why I made the confusion. And now I'm going to read Mac&Adam Fan fics. I generally like to follow people recomendation.

8. Speedslady

Yes I got my 9th and *sniff* final season. Starting with The Real McCoy. Love Adam my favorite.

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, I finished watching those. I like some of the episodes now, just wished CBS had re-aired the re runs from this season and not last year.

EDIT: So was it in a different place?

10. Speedslady

I know I would have tuned in to watch reruns. Personally I think CBS had made their decision already and they were toying with us. But that is just me.

And nope I just am a blind person I must have glossed over it because the guy on the floor found it right away. Just glad I have it. Out of all three of them CSI NY is the only one I have the complete collection.

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Oh no--I'm right there with you, Speedslady. I totally believe that scenario. TPTB already knew they were getting rid of NY, just like I believe they knew they were giving Miami the axe way before the "official" announcement was made...:rolleyes: Nina Tassler and her cronies must think we're all a bunch of idiots. :(

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Speedslady, you are probably right. I think they made their decision when they had it at the 8pm hour. That probably is true for Miami as well. I too would have checked out the re runs since I wasn't impressed with some of the episodes first time around but I like them now, except for the one that had Green Day in it.

13. Speedslady

I think I'm going to start at the first episode and work my way through my boxsets. As for fall I have no real plans on watching CBS with the exception of one show and the premiere of CSI as I need to find out what happened with Morgan. Other then that still plan on checking out NBC drama line up.

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Do you have the whole box set or did you buy them individually?

I wondered what the difference was between the whole box set and individually.

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I had the same problem with my local Best Buy. When they'd check their inventory on the computer, screens you have to work there and have a password to get to, it said they had 2 in stock. But 2 different employees looked at all the DVDs and even in the stockroom...NOTHING. I ordered mine from amazon.com. I've already got an email saying it has shipped. So, I may get it tomorrow-(July 1st).

Thought I'd get it today but looks like it's gonna be tomorrow-(July 2nd).

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013