Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Thanks for those lyrics Pusher. H/Y is all about 'real' romance, so no need to be sorry at all. ;)

Aw, that picture brings back memories polina. I still find '10-7' very poignant. I always felt Yelina would return one day, but that hug gets me every time. The lump in my throat always manages to appear. The acting by David and Sofia in this scene was amazing - well, it was always amazing in their scenes. :)

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I forgot to say, I also like your banner Pusher!
    it's also from 'the' H/Y episode.

I knew everything about the episode before watching it and I still thought this episode was so sad.
    I agree, the acting was excellent. Both played with so much passion and the reactions seemed so real like David was sad that Sofia was leaving the show.

3. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

about their acting:
    I was watching yesterday H-Y- moments. My best friend was here,she doesn't watch CSI Miami, and doesn't like it when I talk about it. But when she saw this moment in 10-7. She said: wow, those two are great actors! So it's nog only because we're fans that we think they are great, They are great! and yes , the acting is the best when they play together! They make it look so real!

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

They'd better come back soon. I'm on my way to getting a stroke if I keep watching Season 4. And I already saw the H/Y epi's multiple times so they're getting tired too :( Kinda suxx that there aren't a lot of spoilers for CSIM. I mean watch CSI:LV & CSI:NY I don't have a problem finding a whole chunck of a script on the internet. It's not fair!!

5. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

yes indeed!
    I'm getting tired of season four and I thought in season five we were getting Yelina back but that's only for one episode! I'm getting tired of hoping and of watching CSI miami without YH moments! I also need new moments, looks , a subtle touch, etc.
    Kit4na do you know whether they are going to show season 5 immediatly after 4 or if they're going to wait for a few weeks/ months?

6. Lucy

Hopefully, we won't have too much longer to wait until we see Yelina again. Season 5 has been no better than Season 4 so far, and I am fast losing interest. I think I shall just wait it out until Yelina returns and see what happens. Things may look brighter for us come the New Year. *fingers crossed* :)

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I have no idea ment_to_be, but be happy only 1 HY epi so far also known as you don't miss much :) And I also agree that we won't see H/Y back as early as New Year. But they are going to bring her back so no problem

8. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I certainly hope she can make it back as soon as New Years. Even better, you guys'll agree, if it's sooner. S5 is looking a lot like s4 and I do hope that her coming back will repair the show and poor broken H.

I do hope that the writers, this coming New Years, will take it upon themselves the resolution of no more cutting up a perfectly good show. There was nothing wrong with it, so why try to alter it? Sending Yelina into that much talked about revolving door has thrown the show out of proportion and sent H into orbit elsewhere...still to be rescued.

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

HoratioAndMe well the writers altered the show because they didn't wanted some change in it. They were probably scared that the viewers would get tired of the old formula, obviously they were wrong!

Btw I made some CSI Miami wallpapers!

Horatio
    www.geocities.com/tvdbossche/wallpaperm.jpg

Horatio, Calleigh, Eric
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/Kit4na/CSIM1.jpg
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/Kit4na/CSIM2.jpg
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/Kit4na/CSIM3.jpg

Horatio & Yelina
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/Kit4na/CSIM4.jpg

By the way, the poem on the H/Y wallpaper I've written myself!

10. carole

carole Prime Suspect

Great wallpaper kit4na and thanks for sharing them ;)

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i still wonder why u guys think that Y will be back in S5 after the new year?! ok i agree that SM will have some free time of her new tv show, and that Cory Miller have say that the doors for H/Y relationship is not close. but as big pessimist will write some observation over CSI M seasons. till now December we have only one new epi and January two new epis... this lack of new epis around NY are coz a lot holidays and suppos that they are already filming or with ready plot line...well my thought was that we won`t see Y again before February...coz we don`t have any new spoilers and coz this epis will be done befor SM to take some off time from 'desire'... aslo i don`t have any faith in those who must be ashamed and for me is only importan Y to be around H - no matter what future story will they have.

cool H/Y wallpaper kit4na :D

btw Lucy congratulation for ur first place win in talkcsifiles competition :)

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I just watched the episode in which Marisol gets killed. I must say I rather liked it.

Why?

Obviously because the Marisol story is gone forever!
    Eric's ex girlfriend was so STUPID that it was actually HILARIOUS to watch.
    The scene where Horatio tells one of the shooters to lay still, when he doesn't he just kills him in cold blood. THAT'S my horatio!!!
    Eric learns through a telephone call that his sister died, I can relate to that, I absolutely understand how your world collapses when the person on the other end says "she just passed away." So I can relate to that scene, giving it more meaning :)

13. Lucy

Thank you Pusher. I will 'wear' this banner for a little while, and then, of course, H/Y will be back. I can't be without it for too long as I get withdrawal symptoms. ;)

Re the New Year thing and Yelina - I don't necessarily mean January, I just mean early next year, possibly February sweeps. I think there is a Feb sweeps! Could someone in the US confirm this, as my brain has been AWOL this weekend! Thanks. :)

14. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I haven't heard anything official about a Feb sweep but I may look into it (unless someone else knows). Gah, I just wish we could get some spoilers or something to look foward to concerning the not-so-bright beginnings of s5.

Kit4na those are beautiful wallpapers and the poem is lovely. You write well. :)

15. Lucy

Thanks anyway HnM. :)

Here's a reminder of better days, and also as a little birthday gift for Tally. :D *huggles*

[​IMG]

Good times. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.