The "I need help with this specific game" Thread

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Jan 1, 2006.

1. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

I don't know if someone has already answered this or not, if they have, sorry. You need to go back to where you found the stomach matter, which is near the bridge, it will be a tiny thing so look carefully, its rather at the top

2. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

Hey. If anyone needs any help on any of the three csi pc games PM me and i will get you the answer within a day or so.I have The first one Dark Motives and Miami and have completed all three.

3. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

4. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I have the same problem. I've matched the tool marks from the spring to the tool found in Leslie's shop and her fingerprint was on it but it doesn't seem to be enough cos I can't ask her any questions about it.

Thanks for the link VManso. That's really helpful! :D

5. samboo1

samboo1 Civilian

I really need some help on Dark Motives case 2, i know i have done everything right up to now, i have even done it all according to a walkthrough. I have the patch installed also. Im up to the bit where according to the walkthrough im suppost to go to Brass and get new locations, because right now i only have the digging site. I have done everything the walkthrough has told me to, and have replayed it several times. It's really annoying! Im starting to wonder if my game is faulty? Any tips?

6. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I am playing CSI (the first one) I have searched the hotel room and talked to Jenny about the braclet. When Grissom says we should go visit Brass in his office is their a bage I am suppose to click on or something? I am stuck! Please help!

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

To get into Brass' office you need to click on the badge icon, which is inbetween the morgue and lab.
    [​IMG]

I think you'll be able to figure it out from this photo.

8. FLACK_ATTACK

thank you, I found it and am continuing with the game!

9. FLACK_ATTACK

in the first CSI game how do you get a swab and hair sample from the suspect (bert Susten)?.

10. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I think to get it from him, you need to use the swab tool and hold it up to his mouth, and do the same thing for his hair only with tweezers.

11. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

FLACK_ATTACK, just a reminder not to double post. You can edit a post for up to 24 hours. Thanks. :)

12. FLACK_ATTACK

sorry, I actually am trying to get a swab and hair sample from Devon Rodgers. I have interrogated him and now I need to get a swab from him and a hair sample, but when I use neither one on him my evidence is not updated and I need to give Greg the swab and hair sample in the lab. What am I doing wrong? sorry again for double posting.

13. FLACK_ATTACK

I have completed the four cases on the first CSI game and now I have completed the fifth and final case. I got 96%, I don't think I missed anything. I can't view the bonus through. what should I do?

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I don't think it's actually possible to access the bonus in eith the first or second game. I think it's just something wrong with the game that they never fixed.

15. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I'm finally able to play CSI Dark Motives and last night I spent about forty-minutes playing the first case, "Daredevil Disaster". I got to what I thought was the end of case, interviewed Leslie Handleman and David Mcladden, but when I wanted to interview Cory Muzotti, Brass said I didn't have a strong enough link between the victim and the suspect to interview him. Help, please? :)