Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

That thing that someone said on the other board about Eric spending the night at Calleigh's made me think of something. What if all we imagined is wrong? It's not likely but what if these pics are the beginning of the episode, Eric spent the night with Cal at her apartment and they are saying goodbye before he goes home to change so he could go to work and he's arrested latter in the epi? On the other hand, I seriously doubt something like that would happen. I've just looked at the second picture (the one where Calleigh is laughing) and it looks like they've just met. I know it's silly to make that kind of conclusion based on a photo, but it just gave me that impression... Anyway, I think we're all going crazy because the epi is still so far, but I say let's just concentrate on the promo. It has to have something, right? I mean, their relationship is in synopsis...

Welcome to the newbies... It's amazing that there are more and more Hiphuggers every day. This ship rocks. And we are so going to finish this thread before the episode airs. I mean, this is post #736!

There's one more difference between season one and season seven Hiphug pic. In season one Eric just had his hands on her, but in season seven he's kind of squeezing her as if he were saying "You're not going anywhere this time".

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  2. anamarya

anamarya Witness

yes...is from PB, and a long time i thought that to be the strangest, most cryptic and sweet way to say I Love You... but Cal proved me wrong.

i really doubt that he spend the night... i mean took them 7 years to say something out loud and 2 weeks to go from there to spending the night? no way... they''l make as wait at least one more episode before showing us that

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

It's 2:30am, and I'm watching CSI Miami on A&E (of course I am, what else would I be doing awake at this hour?), and I've suddenly realized which episode I'm watching.

The Calleigh-smooches-Eric-on-the-cheek episode, woo!

Here's what I hadn't notice the first time I watched the episode: when the chick shows up demanding a settlement check, and Eric doesn't realize who she is, he seems to flirt with her for a moment or two. Whaaaaaaaaat was that? Ugh! Wasn't Playboy Delko supposed to have exited stage left after the shooting?

Anyway... does anyone think that A&E is purposefully showing a hiphugger episode just a little more than a week before THE hiphugger episode on March 2nd? Or... is it just coincidence? Being a crazy fan of this particular character pairing, I'm probably reading waaaaaaay too much into it. :p

--edit-- OK, now I'm certain that they're doing this on purpose. The next episode - the glass-in-the-finger, Calleigh-whispers-Eric's-name episode. Dude... this is deliberate!!! Anyone else think so? C'mon, back me up here...

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I'm telling you guys the pictures are out of order! The second picture were Cal is smiling is supose to be when he first walks out of the detension building and she is greating him and they probably are talking and doing the marrage joke thing and she is laiughing about it.

Then the hiphugger one is supose to be the second one, and he is probably getting serious in the conversation thanking her for the snack, and comming to pick him up, and telling her that he doesn't no what he would do with out her by his side, and he doesn't ever want to find out. Then they are looking deep into eachthers eyes and she looks down at his lips and then.........Damn it Frank!!!! lol! nah. just kidding!!! Then he says he loves her and gives her a big wet sloppy Kiss!!!

Yep! wait and see if I'm not half right about it!

5. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

Very nice pic mandystevens!, thanks for posting that. It's really great!
    And welcome to all the newbies :), this family is indeed growing fast. People can't just stay a side anymore :lol:.

I think you may have a point there! They look to comfortable together for a first a kiss unless they do the hiphug (I shall call it) after the kiss...
    Because it doesn't really look like at the detention center, unless there's a park just across or something. SO it could be very possible that the pics are at the beginning...Then he gets picked up by Ins? later. It's possible!

All our theories on these pics...It's great. I wonder how it will happen in reality...please put us out of our misery:lol:
    I also think that in the pic where she visits him, she looks too much in love maybe indicating that they are already together. Although I think it would be better that she visits him while they aren't a couple yet.

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

C'mon, spoiler tags!

I think you may be right, though. Well...

...right up to the point at which he gives her that big sloppy kiss. I don't think the writers are gonna go that far that fast. Sorry, folks, I just don't. I think there's gonna be a kiss this season, I really do, but I don't think it's gonna be during that scene. It's too public. It's too exposed. I think that they'll try to be a little more careful and private about their relationship, at least at first.

So... yeah.

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! OMG! OMG! mandystevens THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for the picture in HQ! It's amazing awesome!!! I can't wait!! The promo is gonna be so cruel to us , I think it's gonna make us worse than we are already , well at least me it's gonna make me even more inpatient .. :devil: 10 days to go!! = A LONG TIME!:scream: I'm so excited!!!:lol:

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I added tags because LOL abuout Frank! :guffaw:
    You are probably right. I thought the same thing about the pics (out of order) but we'll have to wait 9 more days to find out.

Does everyone know that it's all CSI:Miami all day on A&E both Sat and Sunday/ Lots of hiphugger moments to be had.

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thank you so much Mandy for this great picture, you are great.:thumbsup:
    And it's really wonderful that this ship have so many fans. It's amazing how many people would love to see them as a couple. :)

As for this upcoming episode I hope there will be a kiss and not only peck on the cheek, but real juicy kiss;).
    And considering how they are looking on each other at this picture I guess it's quite possible. And the next level must means something, so I think maybe the kiss?

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

That thought came to mind yesterday for me because the episode synopsis says that the INS thing comes "just as" Eric's relationship with Calleigh moves to the next level... implying that the next level comes before the INS detains him. But then I remembered that they NEVER have personal moments at the beginning of the show, unless they're showing the team getting ready for work or coming to work... so its very unlikely that the pictures are from the beginning of the episode. Besides, it looks like the sun is setting, not coming up, in the photo of Calleigh smiling broadly at Eric.
    I think that most of us here have that same opinion of the pictures... that they are not in order.

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

The main question is should we rely on our common sense or our experience with the show. You're right about Miami not showing personal moments at the beginning of the episode, but they are changing... This season left me :eek: (in a positive way) many times so I'm daring to be hopeful again. After all, we know that there's gonna be at least one personal moment at the beginning of 7.20, so there's a lot of things we can now expect from this show.
    I've been thinking about how this promo is going to look like since we got the spoilers. I bet they're gonna make it look like Cal and Eric are going to break up or something like that. What do you guys think?

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

WOW! I think I just read through about three pages of new posts. You guys have been busy while I have been recovering.

I think her ring is amazing. She definitely has some great off-duty jewelry. I don't think it's anything other than that though. It's a bit early in their relationship to be thinking they might be that serious (well unless that were the only way to keep Eric from being deported...;))

Thanks for all of the great pictures that have been posted. I have enjoyed seeing them all especially the one in HD. Such rapturous looks from two people. :p

BTW, I think we might need a new thread before the episode even comes on, but we will DEFINITELY need one after. If you think of any great titles, keep them in the back of your mind for later...:D

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

No I think they will try to make 7X19 look like theirs trouble in paridice because of the pictures coming out of her and horse boy that where taken in 7X13.

I sceen a TV guide interview thing the other day on youtube and the guy was talking about them having trouble in paridice because of the pictures and something about wonder if that would cause something between them! You know the TV guide people are always trying to put a negative spin on everything! I just laughed and said, yeah! its gonna cause somthing alright! Its gonna cause them to end up in bed with eachother and share the bathroom mirror the next morning you stupid morone!

Those guy are so stupid! All they want to do is get a rise out of us.

Don't Foget to visit our new pages!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821
    www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup
    http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks, that is what I thought. I think I screamed when that happened.

Anyway,

wow I leave for a night and wake up to two more pages. We are going to be done in no time, we rock! :thumbsup:

I did catch Just Murdered and Burned last night before I went to bed. I loved those two and of course more re-runs tonight with SYG and CSI: My Nanny. Oh I am in heaven.

CSISDFlash--I think you are right.

The pictures are out of order. But either way I am still anxious to see who will hug who first. I hope its Calleigh (because wasn't it her the first time?) She needs just lay one on him (if she doesn't want to, I will certainly take her place :lol:)

I really do hate TVguide, they show Miami no love at all. First they tried to make it seem like Dr. Whatshername was going to try to steal Eric from Calleigh and then now this. The promo will probably allude to some problems in paradise, but we all know better.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah we know better b/c we actually know MORE than they do!! :lol: I am so tired of them ignoring this show. It pulls in an average of 14 million viewers week so obviously someone is watching! They needed something to report on and they would rather stir the sh*t then report on something fun about the show

Oh yeah those pics are sooo out of order. Although it really doesn't matter b/c in both they look happy to see each other :D I do kind of wonder where in the scheme of things in this ep that we find out that they have moved to the "next level." Do we find out early on in the ep with some hinting or is it at the end of the ep that it all comes out? Considering the tagline for the ep is them moving to the next level, I am leaning torwards we will know early on in the ep but the end scenes will seal the deal so to speak ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.