Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

CalleighEric--I wish I could tell you that it was March 2nd already, but sadly its not. :(

I hate to say it, but I can't wait until Monday. It's gonna be a really, really long day and its only going to be for a few seconds of promo pleasure. :eek:

I have been looking at these pictures over and over and trying to debate them in my head, trying to figure out where they are going to be having their intimate moment (because c'mon, that's definitely more than just a friend hug). Calleigh looks so happy and in love. Every time Eric sees Calleigh his face lights up like a Christmas tree. Its so nice to see Calleigh having the same reaction.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh I hear ya! :D It is nice to see Cal finally be happy and have that "in love and happy" look on her face. I don't want to say "lovey dovey" b/c it is not necessarily that goofy and yet it is. They are cute and sexy! But seriously is it nice to see Cal relaxed, smiling and comfortable with him.

All day Monday is going to suck and then of course after the promo, the rest of the week is going to suck!!! :lol:

It never ends!:lol:

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

OMG I finally got to the end of the posts !!!! Lol!!! I go to bed and get up today and there are 4 pages waiting on me to read through before I cn even comment!

Ok sereiously if they screw up our promo airing tommorow night, I may have to hunt down the button pusher at CBS and systomaticly and slowly torcher them and chop their button pushing fingers off one by one for not pushing the promo button!

Ok I read all the post and it got my mind flying in all sorts of direction! Ya'll check this out and how cool would it be if we got a Adam & Emily sit down, with them together to promo the show! They usally don't interview them much together, but would that not be kinda cool! I was also thinking how cool it would be if during the interview they made some sort of suddle reference to the Hiphuggers, now that would be the interview of the century!

Also thought it would be kinda cute when I looked at the Hiphugger pic if for some funny reason Cal or Eric one made a funny referance to the possision they where in. Like Hhmm this seems kinda familar, I vaigly remeber us doing this kinda thing before didn't we? then they would look at eachother and go Nah! and giggle! Just like a little shout out to all the hiphuggerdome out there! Lol! I think that would have been really a cute thing for the writters to do , but alass I know that it will not be. lets face it they arn't that sudddley creative I'm suprised they have the hiphugger pose in the latest Promo pics down right! Lol! I just thought you guys might enjoy the wierdness that goes on in my mind sometimes!
    Also please don't forget our other Pages we have now! I'm sure you are tired of hearing me harp by now, but I really want them to do well and take off! I hope that they bring us somemore new people into our thread!

By the way welcomre to all the new comers to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay and are glade to be here with alot of cool people! We have two new Pages for Hiphugger fans I will leave the links at the bottem of this post for any one to please go and sign in on pages if you haven't yet! Please comment on them often and tell us what we need to make them better for you guy so you'll go and visit them. Also I am going to try to open the My Space page may be late tonight or sometime on Saturday. I still have My Rory Cochrane pages to finish also and I really need them open by Monday so I will post asap. You guys have fun!

http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I'm just glad I don't have classes this coming Monday. Otherwise I would be busy being distracted and driving myself crazy thinking about the upcoming promo instead of focusing in class. Never a good thing.

Just think you guys, after next Monday.. We'll only have 6 days to wait until we get a good, possibly E/C filled Miami episode. We are actually going to get to see those 7.16 pictures that we have in action.:)

5. anamarya

anamarya Witness

just like you said...
    we can't be disappointed if after so many episodes about them we get one or two where they're only "comfortable" with each other.... meaning they don't have problems. but then again... the eye sex has to be there:devil:
    if you all have a problem with March 2nd, imagine us that have to wait until March 3rd, go all over the place and ask for favors to get to see the episode and actually be able to see it on the evening of 3rd. :brickwall::brickwall:
    i don't know but i have the feeling that on 3rd i will be so distracted at work imaging the episode and the endless pages on the board that i will not be able to do what i have to do :(. i can only imagine the 10 pages during that night... there where something like 2 pages in the 8 hours that i slept last night:guffaw:

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

What do you mean 6 consecutive episodes? Do you know about some hints from 717 and 718? I really wish there's something. At least eye sex. And hints that they are having actual sex. What do you guys think, are Eric and Cal together at the beginning of the epi or is the Hiphug moment them getting together? They look awfully comfortable with each other.

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Sadly, I also won't be able to watch on March 2nd. :( Every Monday, I go to school from 5:45pm - 10p.m. After that, I have to pick up my son, bring him home and get him into bed. I just can't stay up past that because he wakes up early, and I've gotta get up with him. So... I'll be watching while he's at school on the 3rd. I'll have to avoid this board until I've seen it, but I'll be sure to drop by and throw myself into the middle of the inevitable chaos as soon as I've seen the whole episode.

Quick - someone reassure me that it'll be worth the wait!

:adore:

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Just go back and look at all those spoiler pics and you'll realize it's so worth the wait. I actually can't stay away from this thread until I see the epi because I'm just too damn curious and I have to find our if there are any hiphuggers moments. So, Jennifer, you know the drill... we, the people from Europe, need you...

9. anamarya

anamarya Witness

you can bet that i can't wait... in every break that i'll take on that day i'll check the board for news. and yes if somebody will be so kind to tell us sad people from the old continent what actually happens will be very appreciated. *lacking candies i offer you a beer instead*:beer:

and YES, is going to worth the wait... the years long wait....:thumbsup:

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok I have been up all night trying to get thiis thing ready for you guys to get on this morning so here it is!

www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup

Its up its running and has photos downloaded.:thumbsup: Feel free to upload pics if you have something I don't have in the photos their is an uploader at the bottom of page!. Please get on the friends list and leave comments and let me know what we need on here and if you got links to it let me know so I can get it.

I hopre you guys like the new Hiphuggers My Spacepage! This and all the pages are still works in proress and we need to get people to get on the friends list so tell all your friends. Go check it out and have fun! :thumbsup:

Go Calleigh & Eric Hiphuggers Rule!!!!!!:):)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I also have to comment on Calleigh's expressions. I don't remember her ever looking so in love before. Yeah there were moments were she looked happy and flirty (which is naturally Calleigh) but so totally in love... never. I love how in the pic where she's laughing she looks so innocent (kind of like a girl with her first crush). Even her hair is not perfectly arranged, it's kind of behind her ears and just RELAXED. Relaxed and comfortable.

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh honey, you know I'll be there for you non-American's that don't get to see the episode! I'm happy to sacrifice my time (somebody's gotta do it ;)) to watch E/C get it on and report back to you guys all the lascivious details ;). I'll need copious amounts of coffee the next day as after really good E/C episodes (as this one promises to be) I tend to stay up a minimum of 2 hours afterward chatting here and watching the moments on the DVR.

10 more days!

13. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

Thank you Jennifer. I (we) really appreciate it:thumbsup:.. All those new pages since I last visited...
    I want to say so much that I don't know where to start.
    I have to say; you are right. She does look very much in love and very happy. I don't remember seeing her like that either. I guess it shows how true their love is.

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I totally forgot that I also have to wait till Tuesday afternoon to watch this episode. :scream:
    And yes thank you so much Jennifer for your particular descriptions of the episodes. You really deserve an award for being that kind to us, so it's for you girl :beer:. I'd love to buy you a lot of drinks in person, but because we live to far from each other I guess it's all I can give you right now.:)
    And I noticed it too. She definitely looks totally relaxed, comfortable and so head over heals in love with him. The look on her face is so dreamy. It's exactly the same Eric have all the time he's looking at her.

15. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Is the promo airing tomorrow night?!?! I can't wait until this episode!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.