Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Man... they profiled the killer within the first ten minutes in this last episode. :lol: When did this show turn into Criminal Intent?

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I have noticed that as well. Lately they have told us who the killer was from the very beginning. I am not sure why. I don't mind it sometimes, but I would like to have to wonder sometimes too. As for this episode, I liked it. I really like Teri Polo who played the unsub. I have always been a fan of her work. I give this episode a solid B+. I am going to rewatch it today.

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

Good episode woman gave me the creeps. I like to guess who the unsub is and it was sad when Garcia told Kevin that she wasn't ready yet. I can understand why, but still depressing.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The season finale is Wednesday. May 16th. The week after CSI and it's a 2 hour finale.

5. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Sad to see Paget Brewster leaving for good this time but I don't blame her. The way they treated her and A.J. Cook was a disgrace.

6. blackflag

A message from Shemar Moore via Paget's twitter. Not sure it will actually work but I'd like to see George Eads do the same thing!

Susan

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

blackflag--I can't access Twitter while at work, so if you could possibly copy/paste Shemar's message here, I'd really appreciate it. :)

8. blackflag

Here, I moved it into my photobucket. It's a picture of Shemar holding a note to the twitter "imposters" and his fans. Click the pic. :)

[​IMG]

Susan

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Cute. Nice picture. It's not cool to pretend to be someone else on social networking sites. Can't blame Shemar there.
    Thanks for posting it here! You deserve a flower...

[​IMG]

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

From the current issue of TV Guide magazine (April 2-8, 2012: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau/Peter Dinklage/Kit Harington Game of Thrones cover)

Wednesday HIGHLIGHTS

BEHIND THE SCENES
    Lights, Camera…Matthew!

Matthew Gray Gubler recently posted a photo of himself as an infant in the stocks at Colonial Williamsburg. Given his introduction to the macabre at such an early age, it was inevitable he would wind up on a dark drama like Criminal Minds. "I was groomed for the show, clearly," Gubler laughs. "Either my parents had a good sense of humor or I was a really bad kid. I'm into scary movies, but I don't like gruesome things. It's hilarious I've been on this series for nearly a decade of my life."

Gubler, who plays genius Dr. Spencer Reid, has just directed his third episode of the series, "Heathridge Manor," in which the BAU team hunt a possible Satanist responsible for a string of ritualistic murders. He insists the episode features "zero blood, zero gore. It's almost a love story between brother and sister in a timeless fairy-tale landscape, focusing on a delusion passed from mother to son."

Robert Englund—the original Freddy Krueger—guest-stars in the episode as a detective assisting the team in the investigation. "I like to cast against type," Gubler explains. "It's more interesting, Robert Englund's the perfect bad guy, and to cast him as a good guy helps builds tension.

Gubler spent four days editing his "very bizarre" episode in addition to his acting duties, resulting in getting only two hours of sleep a night. But that's in keeping with his assiduous attention to detail. "People make the mistake of thinking I'm talented," he says wryly. "I'm not, per se, but I just have a greater level of obsession to make things perfect."—David Kronke

CRIMINAL MINDS
    9/8c, CBS
    cbs.com, iTunes
    Twitter: @CrimMinds_CBS

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

One hour to go here on the east coast till the Matthew Grey Gubler (aka Reid) directed episode airs. Very excited! Will make sure to tell y'all what I think tomorrow.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The ending was really weird LOL. I thought for sure they were gonna show the face of the guy who came to get the girl and that it would be Robert Englund. I'm glad they didn't go there and only showed the staff and the gloved hands. It did kind of sound a little like Robert's "Freddy" voice though LOL.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I thought it would be him too! :lol: I guess now the girl is having delusions too. I love how she was all, "I'm calling the cops!" when she thought he'd killed an innocent woman, but she was cool with him killing the "devil's brides".

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Me three! I thought it would be him too, but then I recalled when Matthew said he cast R.E. as a good guy, against type :cool:
    And R.E. did play a true-to-type wacko on Hawaii Five-0 this season :lol:

Right before the last scene I had a strange feeling :shifty:, and I told my son that something was off and it wouldn't end there, so I was more fascinated than surprised that the sister had her delusion of being the last "devil's bride". :devil:

15. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think this was one of the creepiest episodes. I don't know why, it was. So I guess there's better to leave non-happy ending sometimes :p