George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks! Okay, so that's bad news for today, but good news for screen time in an upcoming episode! :lol: ;)

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Oh, okay...thanks for letting us know.

Bummer that he wasn't able to go.

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I hope that we get a one on one scene between Nick and Catherine tomorrow like we did with Nick and Grissom. If we don't, I will be a little disappointed. I just don't only want to see a group good bye.

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Nick did a great job being in charge at the beginning of the episode last night.

And, I got my "Nicky", so I'm happy.

But, I would have liked to have had a one on one scene with Nick. Or at least everyone should have been at the diner with Catherine, not just Morgan - that was just wrong, IMO.

5. Smokey

Yep! He did an excellent job! :thumbsup: Too bad he disappeared halfway through in lieu of the FBI, but oh well.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I do agree that everyone should have gotten a one on one scene with her like Grissom did. And Nick especially. I would have loved to have seen them have a scene with him saying something about how she's always been there for him and maybe even mentioning how she went to bat for him with the whole thing with Kristy Hopkins.

Did we hear her call him Nicky there at the end though? I thought she did, but I'm not sure.

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Yes, she did.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, at least we got to hear her call him that one last time. :)

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Since last week was Catherine's last episode, what is everyone's favorite Nick and Cahterine episode or scene?

One of my favorites is Boom - I love the way Catherine helped Nick.

One of my favorite scenes is when they are dancing in that two part episode. It was a very sweet scene.

10. Smokey

Holy crap, yes....when they are dancing. :adore:

I also kind of liked in "Leaving Las Vegas" where they drove together out of town to a scene and had a little talk in the car. This was after Nick shooed away the nasty lawyer who was harrassing her. :)

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Favorite episode -

Just saw it yesterday -Crows Feet, hands down. I'll still drop anything I'm doing just to watch it again, and again, and again... :lol:

Favorite scene -

So many I like. The race in the desert in Revenge is Best Served Cold. When they went dancing in Built to Kill. Gotta love their conversation as they entered the sex shop in Sqweegel. The looks on his face were priceless. :guffaw: I loved the scene when she gave him the therapist's card in Shock Waves, so much was said in that short scene. But I think my most favorite one right now (it changes frequently! :shifty:) has to be the hospital scene from Targets of Obsessions, when Nick makes sure she's going to get helped instead of the other way around like it usually was. :adore:

Susan

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

God, I loved the two together! :) Besides Nick and Warrick I think Nick and Cath were the best team.

My favorite scene, hmm... so hard to say! I for sure liked their dancing scene! Liked the John Mayer song there too :adore:

The most emotional one in my opinion was the one in Shock Waves... it showed how close they were. I enjoy the Cath taking care of Nick scenes so much :)

I also liked the final scene the two had in Internal Combustion and the past scene of this one back in season 3 Revenge is Best Served Cold.

Crows Feet was fun too! "Make a muscle, Nicky!" is sweet :)

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I forgot about the race in the desert in Revenge is Best Served Cold. That was a great Nick and Cath scene.

14. Smokey

And she says it's nice and he says, "Yeah? I'm not even flexing it." :guffaw: Then Super Dave comes in and Nick says, "Nice purse, Super Dave." :lol: Good scene all around! :)

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I was just looking at the profiles pictures in the Ward, and I must say, George's eyelashes in the early seasons were stunning.