Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

It's entirely possible that delkolover saw the photo and ACTUALLY fainted. And is currently being tended to by some (hopefully attrative) EMTs. hehe

And CSISDFlash, I gotta disagree with ya. I don't think Eric is layin' a big one on her there, I think it's the other way around. hehe

2. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

yeahh thanks JoannaRose897 SO MUCH now i cannot wait for this episode its going to be defintely remembered and CSISDFlash i think all of us will need rescue once we see this episode:lol:

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Wasn't this the week that she was supposed to go on vacation? I could be very wrong. Or I agree, some hot EMT's are taking care of our favorite spoiler queen.

Either way, whoever initiated the kiss, I am sure that I will need a new TV come next Tuesday because I will probably burn out the TV and the cable box by watching and rewatching it over and over again. That is one hot kiss...its a make you weak in the knees kiss. If only we could be so lucky.

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I agree, it looks like SHE is the one laying a big one on HIM. Her arms are all up around his neck, hanging on. This is officially the BEST. SPOILER. EVER.

Damn, I can't wait to go home and grab that magazine from my mailbox. I can just see me now, sitting in my car looking at the magazine... forget going home first! This is just way too important.

I predict a lot of us will have some very late nights next Monday, and some very bleary eyes the next morning. I think we'll all need Eric's cuban coffee.

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I've never purchased a "TV Guide" in my life... but I think today is gonna be a first for me! *giggles crazily*

Is it next Monday yet? Is it?

Why isn't it next Monday yeeeeeeeet? *throws a fit like a 3 year old*

:scream:

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

The last time I purchased a TV guide was when the guys from Prison Break were on it. I'm gonna run to the store and search hi and low for the new one.

Its the little things that make me happy, and well this isn't little its HUGE and it makes me very happy!

We are about 7 hrs away from a promo. I have never looked forward to anything this much in my life (well maybe but not recently)

So I guess we can speculate that the last spoiler pic that we have seen of them hiphugging is right before they kiss. Oh goodness, how will we ever survive until next week. I guess CBS will be on all week at my house :lol:

7. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

I'm without my breath right now after I have opened the post with this picture!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe, that we get it for a week before an episode and earlier than promo to 7-16 episode!

At last I have waited official and real joining for two of them in physical/intimate way!:thumbsup:

Also I wish to know the contents of article, accompanying this photo!!!!

And we have more than 900 posts now!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  8. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

:drool:Finally OMG that is a hot kiss it is about time and i have to agree it looks like calleigh laying it on him i think hes suprised. Look at that body contact
    I dont think i can make it i might need you guys help:lol: After this imagine how yummy 7.20 bathroom scene will be. Not only do we get this picture but also a promo tonight and maybe a extended promo next wednesday im on cloud nine right now! Thank you JoannaRose!!!:thumbsup:

Only a couple more hours til promo!!!!

9. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

i'm sure anybody that isn't jealous has got serious problems! phwoar, i certainly wouldn't say no! haha
    i cant decide whether i want the kiss to be in the promo or not, or whether it would spoil it abit for the episode.
    i really really hope the writer's dont screw this up for them in later seasons or whatever, that would be gutting. i would never forgive them :shifty:

oh, and has anybody got the interview that they could put on, or a link to it somewhere on the internet?

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

So... how cute would it be if:

The order of the pictures goes like this - first, they do the hip hugging (adorable), then they lock lips (hot!), and then comes the part where she's standing back and smiling like it's Christmas, her birthday and Valentines Day all wrapped into one? Because, seriously, who wouldn't smile like that after kissing Eric??? I think it'll happen in that order.

Plus, I'm VERY happy to have my prediction (that they wouldn't kiss in public) proven soooooooooo wrong. :lol:

Wait.... *goes pale white* They ARE gonna include the kiss in the episode, right? They aren't just throwing it into the magazine to toy with us, only to leave it out...... RIGHT?? :confused:

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Exactly, more then 900 posts, in this pace we end up this thread tonight and we even didn't see the promo.:eek:
    So I'm sure after it we'll be in the middle of new thread before we see the episode next Monday. ;)

And I was thinking, if they show us their first kiss then I guess it's higly possible that their bathroom scene in 7.20 might be after their first night together. So if they show us kiss maybe they will show us something more in 7.19, like hot love scene:drool:. Wouldn't it be great?;)

12. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

For those who are asking, sure.. I'll tell you all whatelse is in the article.

The questions that they're asked are like, what was the kiss like? and Did you practice? To which Emily answered that she practiced on her boyfriend how she was going to kiss Adam.

They were also asked why the relationship is happening now. Something I thought was interesting is Emily saying that she doesn't think it's Eric and Calleigh's first kiss. She thinks the relationship started after Calleigh was kidknapped and Eric drove her home.

Another question what their cast mates think about all the screen time they've gotten this season. Which to me, was funny. Because all non-E/C fans complain about it.

And the mention of E/C babies.:)

"What about Delko and Duquesne babies? Will we see that?
    Adam: Maybe that'll be the series finale; Calleigh is in the delivery room pushing out a super CSI.
    Emily: That's not sexy. I vote for the Calleigh Cesarean episode.
    Adam: The Double D baby, fighting crime on the streets, with his mentor Horatio Caine and two supercop parents, the kid is unstoppable."

I should have scanned the article up too.. lol. Anyway, what's in the spoiler box is like the gist of the article.

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Like i said before - i wish i lived in America :scream:

I think that would be the perfect scenario for a kiss - who knows maybe Cal is the initiator of this liplock? How very 'un calleigh' of her - she must be in love ;) Though i think Eric must be thinking 'wow :eek:...forget the Cafe Cubano' kissing Cal will put hairs on your chest and send you into cardiac arrest ' - see hiphuggers all of the globe for proof :lol:.
    This promo is getting ever close and im getting even more restless - please show us a scence of the kiss PLEASE :scream:

OMG!! Really! Maybe its not relationship relationship but like the seeds of it etc...

SuperCSI babies!!! That kid would be the most spoiled kid in miami!

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I was thinking the same thing, he goes to her place (or her to his) to talk about that photo, and they end up making love. You know, he pushes her against the wall. Or, maybe they never get to the talking because he shows up at her place, as soon as she lets him in and the door closes, she pushes him against the wall, to show him that she loves him, that the trainer was nobody. Whatever, as long as one pushes the the other up against the wall, kissing hungrily, and then sex happens. ;)

As for thread titles, I remember this wonderful thread title suggestion made before the "Will you stay with me?" line. I believe Jessica suggested it.

Eric & Calleigh #34: He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

15. anamarya

anamarya Witness

10x from me too... and to think that after work, and work and spanish classes i was almost too tired to come to the board tonight (aroung here is already 23.20 or something... then i will lose to opportunity to
    get my own glasses fogged up:cool:

personally i still like the "next level", but "miami heat" is super ok too... i will find out in the morning bthat you guys choosed and def. she is the one too... you know:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.