Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

*sigh* will you stop going on about the same thing over and over again! If you feel so strongly about love interests , go to the shippers threads, this is a place to discuss spoilers not going on about Mac's love interests. If anything btw, Christine has been/will be one of the best things that happened to Mac. Like I said,go to the shippers thread this thread doesn't need clogging up with your crap

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder if we'll see Sam and Reed again before the show ends this season, considering it could be the last season.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I doubt it though. I would have thought we'd hear by now that they would be coming. I could see Sam more than Reed.

4. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Thank you, PerfectAnomaly-if anything, I found Jo to be an improvement but that's just my opinion :p. And you're right-if the show ends, it will have nothing to do with any of the characters, but the decisions made by CBS.

You know what, I would say I'm getting fed up of hearing about how Stella is supposed be Mac's one and only, but I'd only be repeating myself. And I'm starting to suspect that we're *never* going to hear the end of this one. Either that, or this person is a troll :]

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From TV Guide's Mega Buzz:

I'm on pins and needles. :rolleyes:

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah... And from what I read he doesn't really get shot. It's more like stabbed.

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Please oh please oh please make it that they're moving to Montana!!!!!!

Where'd you read that? That be a hell of a stabbing to place him in a 'fight for his life' condition. Totally possible, but still really really sginificant as opposed to the relative ease logistically of having him get shot. And I could very well be remembering wrong, but isn't he supposed to get involved in some sort of shoot-out when he goes back to a scene after it's all been processed to wrap things up...?

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I did a search for Mac gets shot in this thread and I found it. He does get shot, I just figured that you are given a drug that causes you to hallucinate and that he isn't shot.

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Oh I see what you mean! Well I suppose that's one possibility, but I can't think of a more anticlimactic resolution than finding out he simply imagined absolutely everything. From the spoilers here as well as on other entertainment sites though, it really does sound as though he's actually shot and his subsequent hallucinations regarding Claire are a result of him nearly dying and being a medically induced coma. So in that sense, yeah, his hallucinations would be drug induced, but because he's been shot, not him hallucinating being shot in the first place.

10. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

I reckon that Danny and Lindsay are moving to Montana and Lindsay might be pregnant again. Something like that.

11. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

I was thinking lindsay being pregnant again or going to try for another baby

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Maybe that Lindsay is going to privilege her mother's life more than that of csi.

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oh, that would be wonderful!!!!

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I really can't see a city boy moving and becoming a country boy. :lol:

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

They've already screwed over Danny's character so much to accomodate DL it would actually make sense to put the final nail in his coffin and have him leave NY for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.