Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Just watched the ep, loved that scene! :D:lol: And all Greg's scenes (and Frankie, I like her :)) *off to watch scene again* :p

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I guess we were a little... blinded by the smoke... :lol: cheesy! :D but yeah... glad I wasn't the only one who seen something that wasn't there....

:lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I just figured it was Vartann that Cath had her arms around and Nick screaming because I knew the three of them were going to be at the scene together lol. I forgot all about the bomb tech lol.

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Hah,
    I guess Greg leaning over a bomb about to blow makes absolutely no sense anyway! :p

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I loved the time Greg was on screen, he got to play the hero by stopping those guys. Plus he got to use the welder! Sweet.

6. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

That scene was great. He stopped them in a very Gregish way . I like him for that. The scene is ironic, the two people with gun couldn't stop the guys but Greg did it spontaneously. :D

7. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I thought so too!!!! He looked really good with those glasses. For a brief moment it looked to me as if he belonged in a sci-fi post-apocalyptic movie (I think he had a Vin Diesel vibe going there for a second). :lol:

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

You know, now that you mention it, I could see him doing something like that. :lol: I just kept thinking, Greg can weld too...you go boy!! :lol:

9. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Probably learned from that Mechanical Engineering class he took in College?

10. Dizzney

Possibly. My brother is a welder (builds roll cages for race cars) and he just learned it in a class strictly for it.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, those welding glasses really looked good (not to mention sexy) on him!

12. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

He wasn't actually welding though, was he? He was just using the flame cutter to break into the safe.

13. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

With Greg looking that good who was really looking at anything else on the screen. :p

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

That is what I was thinking. If he were actually welding, the flame would be a bright blue and he'd be using welding rods as well...and usually if yer welding, it's to seal up something, not cut something apart.

But if yer a Greg fan... I suppose it doesn't really matter on the minor technicalities, now does it :lol:

15. Dizzney

Well true, it was not real welding but in simple terms it is easier to call it that. I can't think of what to really call it so welding seemed easier. Plus I know he would have had to wear the full face cover helmet if it was real welding, because welding causes sparks. My brother, while even wearing that, has managed to injure his one eye from a spark flying under the face guard.

But as for Greg, he just looked really hot doing it. I like SpasmThatCat's icon with it! :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.