Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Re: worst couples !!!!

I don't know that Sara is too good for Grissom or vice versa. From what I see on screen, Sara comes across as a lovelier person when she is with Nick, Warwick or Greg. There is something attractive, soft, warm and wholesome about the way she relates (in very different ways) to each one of the younger men. They bring out something good in her and she's comfortable and relaxed in their company.

When she is with Grissom, something is off. But it isn't Grissom's fault. I think it comes mainly from her running after him and him trying to run away from the suffocation of her devotion!

On the other hand, when Grissom is with Catherine, he is at his best. Naturally reserved as a character, he is nevertheless at his most relaxed, most playful and most open around her. He lets his guard down. Perhaps because, of all his co-workers, Catherine knows and understands him best.

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

yeah gris is at his best with cath, cath is at her best with rick, greg is at his best with rick n nick, rick is at his best with cath or nick, and sara and nick are at their best with each other.

and ecklie, well... him and hodges are never at their best!!! :lol:

3. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

And if we put Ecklie and Hodges together, what do we get??? (see thread title!)

Me, I've always loved those eps where Nick and Warwick worked together. They don't form a couple but there's a special brotherly bond between them that I enjoy.

4. heartagram69

yeah they r kool together, and i like seeing them with either greg and or sara too, like the 4 younger CSI get on heaps good, thats a lot of the reason i luved gum drops.

and yeah ecklie and hodges are easy a worst couple, but im not even gonna think about them together, like, OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

5. RickandCath

RickandCath Police Officer

I agree with you!!I think Sara need's a younger guy like Nicky .....or Greggo :lol: :lol:So GSR not the best idea!

6. heartagram69

i think sara see's grissom kinda of as a fatherley figure, i mean after what happened to her father and all. just as i think the feelings she has for grissom are only profesional and a daughterly kind. and grissom see's her as s pupil and somewhat as a daughter.

they do have feeling for one another but not romantic.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Im with u GeorgeEadsLover !!!
    Well greg and Saras cute!!But i dont like "never have"

sara and Gill or Gill and Sophia!!!DONT HATE ME AITHER!!
    *sorry cabt stabd sophia..but i like sara!!*

8. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

I really don't want to write this... it sends ugly pictures through my head: Ecklie and Hodges.

And the daughter having a crush on her father in, what was it, 'Got Murder?'. Oh, and any other illegal retalionship thing that they ever had on the shows.

9. Exquisite

Exquisite Rookie

Worst? I love them as characters, but the relationship would be incestous for me - Sara/Grissom. He sees her as a daughter, not as a romantic partner. He watches out for her like he does for Nick, Greg and Warrick. But the attraction is with the sexy strawberry blonde. Also Grissom/Sofia. I don't want Catherine with Nick either, wouldn't mind her with Warrick, but it wouldn't be like "OMG EW!" like Sara/Grissom would be. There's no romantic chemistry between Sara/Grissom. None. There's no sexual tension, no 'it' character. Grissom's soulmate is Catherine, always will be.

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

But Grissom and Catherine haven't had any real romantic chemistry either. Or sexual tension. Apart from a "I missed your tush" line. That's just quirkiness. I don't get it, those two persons are just not each other's type.
    Grissom and Sara on the other hand... I am glad that their relationship hasn't been sexual, because I'd rather see two people being fascinated by each other than being sexed up by each other.

I never thought that Sara saw Grissom as her father...she never gave that impression. So there is nothing incentious about it. Come on, it is just 15 years! My grandmother had a 15 year younger husband, it's all normal in my family. :D

11. Exquisite

Exquisite Rookie

Are you kidding? Catherine goes on a date - Grissom is jealous. Catherine goes out - Grissom is worried. There's ton of it between GC. They know each other better than anyone else, yet they're attracted to each other. So very obvious. Grissom flirts with her all the time, heck he let her touch him.

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Grissom worries about his team all the time.
    Have you seen Bloodlines? Nesting Dolls? Committed? He even bothered to go to Sara's house. That's how much he worries about. He was also jealous when Sara dated Hank in 'The Accsused is Entitled'. I can't remember when he was jealous because Cath dated someone.

Anyhow, I am totally fine that there are people who support Grillows. I personally always like scenes between Grissom and Catherine. And I am perfectly certain that Grillows will never happen. There is just no evidence that they are attracted to each other, like you put it.
    But..I can give you Butterflied to proof it.
    The writers just never intended Grillows, but they have implied GSR.

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Guys, can we not get bogged down in the GSR vs Grillows debate please? As I said in another thread already tonight, I'd love it if we could go one whole week without a pissing contest between any ships. Regardless, this thread is simply to come in, say why you don't like a ship and get back out again - In out, no one gets hurt (i was going to make a comment about how that kinda sounds like my most recent relationship, but that would be crass and utterly beneath me... :devil: ) Ahem, as you were...

14. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Oh sorry.
    It's just that sometimes I'd like to defend GSR to people who don't agree to it, and there is really no other place to do that here.
    But I do it all with good intentions. :) But I'll stop then.

15. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Really?

catherine: Sorry, a new friend.

Grissom: (smiles) Congratulations.

Does it looks like a jealousy?....He was happy for Catherine.

sara: (mumbles) It's not relationaship...we go to movies, we.....

Grissom: (interrupts), Doc, can we go outside?....*looks back, staring at Sara.....stunned*

Now that's jealousy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.