Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I don't see Greg blowing up at anyone. I maybe see him having an annoyed tone, kind of like he's done before. I think Greg is just a subtle guy when it comes to being ticked off.

Anyone hear about the crossover? Ray gets to go to miami! -crickets-..... Not really sure who else is involved, seems just to be Ray at this point. How enticing.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
  2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

yeap just him figures:brickwall::scream: if it will just be ray acting alone in miami and ny don't count on me watchin it

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I don't think you need spoiler brackets in a spoiler thread. Everything is a spoiler. :)

As for Greg, he wouldn't shout or yell or anything like that. He'd just vent his frustrations in a civil manner. Kind of like what he did with Mrs. James. But personally, I hope the way he does it is through small comments that are picked up by Sara or Nick who then inform Catherine of his displeasure. Nothing major. Of course, the way Shankar makes it sound, he will have at least a little blow up

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

^ Well half the spoiler is about CSI Miami so I don't want to ruin that bit for people.

Yeahhh. Looks like Ray is the only one who gets to meet the Miami people. I'm not 100% sure it's just him, but that seems to be the case from the spoilers. So I guess it's really a Csi:miami / Ray langston crossover.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

That is correct. ;)

I read the spoiler it was fine without the tag. ;) That spoiler had more to do with LV then Miami. There are some exceptions on that. Basically if it has to do with LV then it doesn't need a tag, It's sort of like the ship rule, discuss only as it pertains to LV. Such as for instance
    *If Ray gets hurt (and no I don't know if he does or not just an example) that is pertaining.
    *If for instance Ryan gets hurt and it has nothing to do with LV characters it doesn't pertain and requires either a tag or no noting.
    *Lastly if say [miami character] gets hurt and has to do with LV character its allowed.

Hopefully that helps. ;)

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From CBS, which means if you're not in the states you probably can't view it (sorry :().

They're calling it a season premier sneak peak. It's all Langston processing a victim (or manbe suspect?).

And can anybody tell me what show they did on Entertainment Tonight. ET is on CBS. US Open Tennis is on CBS. Guess which one I got! :scream:

Susan

7. sharp52092

i just saw that on youtube wasn't there a similar scene just like that in season 9

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  8. sharp52092

i just saw that on youtube is it just me or wasn't there a similar scene like that in season 9:confused:
    sorry to hear about the tennis by the way:(

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tennis was on here on CBS too until just a few minutes ago my time. It's 8:30 now (almost).

10. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

Not a very interesting sneak peek, Langston again..

As for the crossover, I'm pretty sure it's just Langston going to Miami and NY. I've read some casting sides and it only mentions him getting out of a helicopter in Miami and he was asked to come there because there are two cases with similar victimology. Other than that it's just lots of Ray and Horatio I think.

Anyway, supposedly the cast said that the first few minutes of the premiere are a must see..

TV Guide

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm thinking that shootout in the promo might be the first five minutes of the episode. :lol:

12. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

If it is, does that mean that they'll flashback to Sara entering the lab? :confused:

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's another "spoiler" site and it's got info. about the serial killer, why Sara is returning, and why Riley left. Mostly it's Naren Shankar and Carol Mendelsohn talking, interesting stuff.. enjoy:thumbsup:

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/CSI+Season+10+Spoilers

14. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

And what part of ANY of that is new? Uhhh Nothing.

Anyways, on to the whole Greg thing, I find that interesting about the assistant thing and demanding more respect, even with the possibility of a blowup thrown in.

IIRC, we've never seen Greg lose it in a hystrionic way. The only time he's even come close is when Demetrius James' mother tore into him in "Big Shots." Which, IMO she well deserved.

I agree he'd be understated about it, not wanting to cause waves in the lab and be the best CSI he could be. I'd like to see him get a little emotional about things, but not too much, otherwise would be OOC. A little "What does it take for me to be appreciated." would be nice, especially after the Demetrius James incident, and how everyone was all over him, especially the undersherrif.

As far as Nick's hair goes, I like mid length, A la "GD" or "Rashomama" I don't like the onionskin look, or the really long cut, both really didn't suit his face well, IMO.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  15. Micha

Micha Rookie

It's actually Langston and Richard Wilkes (Morgan Rusler) who caused the car accident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.