Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Fanofcalleigh those are great!!!! :) :thumbsup:

Razors and mirror sizes :lol: We have officially lost it when it comes to these two. :lol:

I wonder what exactly they'll be doing when they are both in front of the mirror. She already brushed her teeth and he already shaved so I was thinking maybe she's putting on some makeup and he is, I was going to say fixing his hair but remembered he doesn't have any right now :p. So maybe he's just watching her put on the makeup, IDK.

2. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Considering that we(myself included) would be devestated if a fictional couple did not get together, well we have already lost it:lol:. But I suppose this makes it official:).

I hope that the mirror is narrow, it gives more incentive for a kiss(i.e. on the neck/shoulder).:).

Awesome pic fanofcalleigh!!! I love it!:)

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

When Eric is in the bathroom he probably will be shirtless well I'm about 98% sure he will be. I really can't wait for 7.16 I wonder if we will get to see Eric's dad I wan't to see Delko dad I just want to know what he looks like since we have seenn his mum

Can't wait for 7.15! I hope there are some great hiphugger moments!! :drool::)

4. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

after 7.14 i cant wait to see what's up in 7.15! E/C are soo cute!! :D lol. btw, anyone know why i cant view spoilers? i click em but they wont show :scream:

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I guess he should be shirtless, I personally don't know man who is shaving fully dress, but it's Miami, so you'll never know:). But I hope he'll be without a shirt.
    But I'm wondering what she'll be wearing :confused:? Will it be a robe or maybe a towell, so it can looks like she just had a shower. Or maybe she'll be dressed already, I don't really know.
    And the smile on his face when he'll see her on the crime scene in 7.20, well it's definitely gonna be priceless:thumbsup:.Though I'm not surprised, cause after a wonderful night with the love of his life it can't be any other way. ;)

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

How in god's name did we get on this razor and mirror discussion? :lol::lol:

I mean seriously.....no really....how did we end up talking about this??:lol:

I highly doubt if he were to be getting ready at Cal's and has clothes that he would forget to bring his own razor! ;) If you remember to pack clothes or an overnight bag, then more than likely you are going to remember to pack your own razor. B/c if he had planned to not go into work with her or leave from her place, he would have left early and gone home to get changed. No the case from the spoilers. He obviously made himself at home in way so I am going to go with that he brought his own razor with him;)

And he is sooo going be shirtless, show me a man who wears their work shirt while they are covered in shaving cream and I will show you a pink elephant!! ;)

Still can't believe after all the stuff we've learned about the upcoming eps, we are talking about pink Lady Bic's :guffaw:

7. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I was thinking that exact same thing. I love how we went from the amazing spoilers you provided to what sort of razor Eric is going to be shaving with. It's hilarious. We're all completely obsessed when it comes to topic of these two.

Anyway, I'm interested if we'll get to see anything between E/C in tonight's epsiode. I won't be suprised if we don't because the last 3 episodes had something. It use to be like every other episode, or every two episodes where we would get something. So all this progress is fantastic.:)

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I'm going to be optomistic as always and hope that we do get something. I am sure because it's Diddy's episdoe that they won't throw a lot of Calleigh & Eric in there, but I hope that I am wrong. I am interested to see how they are acting around each other if they indeed begin seeing each other after 7.14.

I had the spoilers that delkolover so lovingly provided in my head all weekend and everytime I thought of them I grinned like a fool. So the more and more I think about it, the more and more I want to know when exactly they got together. Because IMO, sharing a bathroom is a huge deal, especially knowing that Calleigh didn't before with whats-his-face. Well she might have but WE never knew about it.

9. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I guess I started the pink razor discussion. They were talking about whose house they would be at and I said that it must be Eric's because he was shaving and I did not think he would borrow Calleigh's razor......hence the pink razor discussion.

Marija_Magdalena started the mirror discussion because she was wondering wether it would be narrow or long because if it were narrow they would have to stand closer together.

And the rest is our imagination's at work:).

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

OH :D

Well I thinkI can answer the "mirror" question.....;)

From the spoilers, the mirror sounds like it is fairly large b/c at one point they both share it in order to get ready. Now as for the "tightness" of space they have....the spoilers do say that when we see Eric shaving, Calleigh comes into the bathroom, puts her and on his back and squeezes by him in order to enter. ;)

I don't know how small the bathroom itself is but if it is anything like most bathrooms then the vanity and mirror are right near the entrance so she would have to squeeze by him in order to get into the bathroom.

Now as to whose bathroom it is they are getting ready in; your guess is as good as mine...the spoilers don't say whose house they are at.

Hope that helps ;)

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Squeeze by huh? That will be fun to watch. ;)
    Tonights interaction will be interesting. Are they or aren't they an official couple? Are TPTB going to tease us for a while or will we get confirmation soon? Too many questions to answer and too many ideas floating around my head. Maybe I should have been a writer. :)

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I think they are already together and hes been wth her sence she got out of the hospital. TPTB will probably try to make us wonder if they are together or not until 7X19 when Calleigh says something to hm about it in the cooler. They will probably have all these cute little looks and flirty moments to make us wonder, but in the end I think we'll learn that they have been together for weeks right under our noses. Thats the was TPTB are you know. They will try and keep us in suspence and watching for as long as possible. Plus they are gonna leave us hanging i'm sure with someone discovering their secret at the end of the season and we'll have to wait till next season to see what will happen to them.

Delkolover are we still getting 25 Episodes this season or 21?

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:lol:
    Thanks delkolover! You rock as always! :thumbsup:

So Calleigh gets to put her hand on (possibly) shirtless Eric's back. :devil: Oh how I wish I could be so lucky. I envy her right now. :lol:
    I am dying to see how that plays out. Maybe he'll look up at the mirror while he is shaving and winks at her, oh the possibilities. :lol:

14. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! She squeezes him !! :drool: He must be shirtless :drool: I can't wait !!! It's gonna be such an awesome episode!

I can't wait for tonights episode ( well I watch it tommorow!!:lol:)

How many episodes are there going to be in this season???:)

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I love all these spoilers! But since I have no one around to discuss this with, I always tell my mom, and she thinks it is so hilarious, and always tries to tell me something else to ruin my happy mood.

:guffaw:Sometimes, I read spoilers and I'm so happy that I laugh. Yea, sounds crazy :D
    In 720, I hope like when she squeezes by, he kind of moves a little, and looks back, and maybe she touches his backt o let im know that shes there and to move a little. He then looks back and smiles a little, making room, and calleigh like gives that little calleigh smile and makes her way past, and eric just kind of stares at her for a minute, with that eric half smile, and continues shaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.