Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Spoilers are put in by highlighting what you want in the spoiler box and then hitting the closedmouthed smiley at the top right of the posting box (not the smiles option box).

How devoted are we that we are counting down the promo? I suspect it will have 15,000+ views by the time the episode airs. That's what happened last time. :)

2. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Jeez im out sick for a couple of days and BOOM! 6 new pages, yo guys sure know how to have fun ;)

I think we all belong in the crazy house if E/C shipping the way we do is 'crazy' behaviour. Though i dont think we're crazy just hyper aware of the blatantly obvious or as i tell my mum ' im not crazy :shifty: ...just well informed on the obvious chemistry between two obviously ment for each other people and keeping track is merly a way to prove to others that they're progressing...' :lol:

That picture in HQ is just...wow. I totally agree with the ring assesment - the're Calleighs rings, as much as i'd like to believe otherwise.
    Eric and Calleigh both look very intiamte in that picture - its nice to see that calleigh is being so..'public' about their relationship (not in the lab public obviously, but out and about public), it shows that she is very comfortable around him and with 'them'. I would kill for some lab publicness but i think we'll have to wait a little while longer...

I swear if the cbs promo is all 'will Eric and Calleigh split before they've even begun?' i might just start throwing things at my computer...or write a very angry letter or something. Either way i wont be pleased - the wait is almost killing me im counting on this promo :p

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Alright, YouTube it is. Does someone from this board usually post it on YT, or will the official CBS YouTube channel be putting it up? Or... are they slow on all counts, and will they therefore neglect to update their YT as well as their official site? I'm a crazed fan! I MUST KNOW!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! :eek:

Not that you have an obligation to know any of this. Can't expect you or anyone here to be intimately knowledgeable regarding CBS's promo-posting practices.

But again, I'm a crazed fan and I must have access to the promo as soon as it's publicly available! *froths at the mouth* :evil:

4. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

There's no arguing the fact that were all slightly crazy for coming on a forum dedicated to discussing the chemistry between two characters from a tv show haha
    But the good kind of crazy ;)

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

This is nothing new for me. I used to spend hours talking about the Mulder/Scully ship from the X-Files. Clearly I've been crazy for a long time. :guffaw:

It's just so rare that a favorite pair of characters actually get together BEFORE the series is winding down and heading for cancellation. That's basically how long I had to wait for M&S to get together. I'm crossing my fingers and my toes and my eyes and anything else I can cross in the hopes that it'll bring good luck to E/C. I don't want them to crash and burn (as is what usually happens to happy couples on TV).

6. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

Haha maybe you have, but remember... It's the good kind of crazy :lol:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I will be posting the promo on our Hiphuggers Youtube page as soon as I can get it, so if you spot it please tell me where it is so I can pick it up and put it on rhe page. I have a viewer on the page just for show promos so you guys can go watch it as much as you want to!

If you haven't been there yet their is also a box with cute interviews from the ppast and present in it. That TV guide interview is in there I think! I've put so many things in there I can't remember whats in there.

On a sid note and this is totally note on subject, I saw were they caught David Caruso's stalker in mexico finally.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821
    www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup
    http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

Guys I just got this out of the message account on our Youtube site. I am tied up with about 5 differant web pages at the moment so if someone wants to check it out and let everyonne no what its all abot pkease do so . I believe they want are wanting someone to represent the differant groups, but i'm not really sure. So if someone can please go and check it out I wouls appreciate the help! Thanks SDFlash!

Hi My name is CSI Masala 5 I am from the CBS message board for CSI Miami. CUMN Bound Miami is a Site on MSN That I an about 10 Committee members I choose to Request a Miami Convention in the Summer of 2010. I got the idea months ago. So I and some fans wrote several letters to Mr. Les Moonves President of the CBS network and Mr. Jerry Bruckheimer to Request a Fan Convention in Maimi. Well the first set folder was sent two weeks ago to them and we are now on Projects to fan the fire and get this done. So I am now having Committee meetings to Start Operation Maimi Bound for other sites now. All the fans of this brilliant show are ask to join in Phase one! So I am asking you guys to join us and lets see this happen.

You can visit CBS Message Board for Convention up dates in the threads or My site which is CSI Miami Shades on and Shades Off at www.csimasala5.webs.com or visit The CUMN site on MSN.

Hope to have you join us!

Thanks

Sorry just resieved the other half of this!

Fans of CSI Miami,

Some of you know me and others really don't. My Name is Masala 5 This announcement is about a Special Project that I and the CBS Message Board is Working on. Three weeks ago I ask the fans of the CBS Message Board to send me fan letters expressing there love for a CSI Miami Convention. The board answer the call and I sent to CBS and Jerry Bruckheimer The Request for such an event. Two very large folders to both offices. Now The Committee and I are on a Push Drive to see come true! So we are asking all the fans that are serious devoted fans to join in the push for this Convention.

I am asking that all of you become a part of the network to help with the Request to the Net Work's.

The Next set of folders will go out in a month so starting writing and send me your letters.

So here is a link set up on MSN For a Fan Site For CUMN Bound Miami 2010 stay tune and better yet join us there and give your idea's and In put!

http://cid-59fb689914bc3086.profile.live.com/?mkt=en-us

Or email me at toshareinc@hotmail.com Stop by and see us also At CBS Community Message Forum Board for CSI Miami.

Masala 5

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  8. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

.. I agree. I feel like we are so used to E/C dissapointment that we aren't gonna get a kiss, although I hope and pray that I am dead WRONG!! We deserve a kiss! But, like a true junkie, I will take what I can get and watch it over and over... and over.

YAY, figured out the spoiler buttons :p!

Thanks for the HQ picture mandystevens. Its new home is also on my desktop :drool:.

I am watching My Nanny right now and god Calleigh/Emily is just so damn gorgeous! And just the way Eric looks at her, in every scene even if they are just talking about a case is just so adorable! Unless im just reaching, and imagining the eyesex/adoration cause I am crazy. :) But im okay with that.

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I'd being willing to bet that after the promo monday, we're gonna need a thread #34 by march 2nd :lol: Us hiphugger fans are awesome!:bolian: I've seriously been thinking about this episode non-stop! When eric is at the INS detention center, and when she goes to pick him up after...it could go thousands of ways! those of us who have written our ideas of how it could go, and they're all different..so im sure that the writers is different too..they always surprise us(hopefully in a good way this time)! Let's expect the unexpected!

I'm watching CSI: My Nanny right now...and I love that comment eric makes...everytime I watch it, I love it! ;)..."maybe when I find the..right girl..":alienblush:

10. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMG thanks for the HQ picture .. This pic is PERFECT ... 2 more days before the promo can't wait ... I will not be able on monday because i dont have cbs :( only ctv :(tuesday it will be the first thing i would do when i'm gonna open my computer

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am watching CSI: My Nanny too. I had to watch my favorite scene before I tucked my daughter into bed. Of course I squealed like a little girl when he said "maybe when I find the right girl" (mind you I have watched it at least 100 times) and the way his eyes glanced in her direction because he knows that she is the one. Oh my shipper heart is in overdrive. :luvlove:

I think the last time I got this worked up about a TV pair was Michael & Sara on Prison Break. My best friend thinks I am nuts, but I tell her I am in good company. :lol:

12. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Oh, I love that too! And her face after :rolleyes:, c'mon Cal.. We know that you know.

"Are you going on the roof?!" I love that part too! So adorable. I just absolutely can't wait for the 716 promo, and the episode. :devil:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm watching My Nanny also and I just can't get over Cal's expression when Eric made the comment about "the right girl" :). When she bites her lip and then gets all serious I can just hear her thinking "stop it Cal, that thing you just felt in your chest and stomach is nothing so just stop it".

So...must.have.promo.now.please. The waiting is torture!!:scream:

14. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Complete torture!!!!!!

Guerilla's in the Mist is on now and I remember back to when it orginially aired I was so excited that their clothes matched! Like convincing myself that they planned it which meant that they were together and we just didn't know it yet hahahaha. Oh dear.

15. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

Thanks :D My avatar is from 7.03, you know that episode that Calleigh reads Eric's file. Who couldn't forget; hahahahha
    And i got the same problem as you, i live in brazil so i have to wake at 4am to start the download and wake up again at 9am to watch it. hahahha i get so anxious to see the episodes that i can't sleep right until i see the epi. hahahha
    I know, the HQ picture when i found it was so random, and the next thing i put it on my desktop, and i keep staring at it all the time. hahahhaha I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the picture :D
    omggggg today is my Birthday and i'm here with you guys. hahaha
    ok i'm going nowwww. hhhahaha

is march 3rd yet?? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.