Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Wow, he is one busy guy. Maybe that's why his screen time flips around (i.e. really good at the beginning of the season and not so good the last few eps). I know he does quite a bit with Erockster. Didn't know about the TV series, screenplay or rock opera :)lol:) though.

I'm curious. Besides Billy and Laurence, is Eric the only other cast member who has done plays and other stage work? I don't know why, but I always appreciate an actor more when they do stagecraft.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for posting the interview. We rarely see or hear any from him.

I'm a bit confused on a couple of parts though. Do you know the actual date of the interview? The whole thing was supposed to be the same interview right? Sara's return and Riley being there are mentioned like both are there at the same time. :confused:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Great find, Wojo!! YAY! New Eric interview!

Well by the looks of it the interview was done for a British website and she was talking about the Season 9 DVD just being released there (England). I am thinking overall the interview is new. He said he is getting ready to film in a storm drain...I don't think we have seen that yet this season, have we? So maybe an upcoming episode. :)

I know he has always said he likes to keep busy and he sure does prove it. I remember him saying they were trying to develop a web series back in the summer. Maybe they are going for TV series now. I know he has said before that he likes to write too. A rock opera..sweet! :)

Well I believe Eric started his acting career doing a ton of plays, so he is probably more comfortable on stage than some actors who never have really acted on stage. Some get commercials and TV work to start with. Most who started on stage seem to like going back to that after time. I don't know how the careers of the others on CSI started but I'm assuming they are not big on stagework.

He mentioned Tate Modern...sounds like he is planning a trip to England this summer.

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Wojo, thank you, thank you, thank you! A much needed Eric fix! I love this guy...and I love (the board game) Clue :lol:!

I just checked another site and learned that the lovely and talented Paul Guilfoyle is a member of The Experimental Theatre Company of Boston, and that he has appeared in a number of on- and off-Broadway productions. :) I am very impressed with actors who do stage work too, there is no safety net of another take there:).

I hope that Eric will come to New York's Broadway...that would be amazing! He sure is a busy boy!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  5. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

Loved that interview Wojo. So happy you found that! I don't know if anyone has seen them, but there's a couple of interviews on youtube with him. I don't know if they alter his voice when CSI eps are played, but he sounds quite different.

6. Dizzney

There are a ton of interviews with him on YouTube. I think we have seen most of them unless they are brand new. He was in Monte Carlo last summer and a lot of interviews popped up from that. His voice has never sounded different to me from the show to interviews though.

If Eric goes on Broadway, I'll be making a trip to NYC. :lol:

7. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

Perhaps its the sound on my TV and laptop then. Or my ears haha

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You are all welcome! :)

I believe it is a recent interview (last few days) I was confused about Riley and Sara being mentioned together also but since he was talking about season 9 and Jorja had returned for guest spots now and then I think that is what he meant by her being back.

9. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

That would make sense! I was wondering why both Sara and Riley were mentioned. :p

10. GregNickRyanFan

I had a duh moment. Forgot about For Warrick and Happy Place. :lol:

11. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

oh lol! I did too! :lol:

12. Dizzney

Too bad that article did not feature a new photo of him. I really wish they would do new promo photos of each cast member. The last real one they did for the show as back in Season 6.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I wonder why they haven't done any new ones. Budget cuts perhaps?

14. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

possibly budget cuts. Its a shame they don't have any new ones.

15. Dizzney

Maybe they will do some for next season because it will have been 4 complete seasons without any.

I guess I just want some brand new pics of Eric overall. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.