Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Please read the following Below, get familiar with it and then in a couple days it will be opened. And Removed from the tack.

---READ BELOW---

New thread for a new season!

This is the Picture thread and discussion of said pictures for future episodes. The Spoiler warning is for those who do not want to be spoiled. Please read this full post.

What We Do Ask:

• Normally there would be sizes for what pictures can be posted, but instead we are requesting that instead of posting the pictures, that you use the URL Clickable link to the pics only. This saves load time and it should narrow down us editing.
    • Please remember to add the name of the "Episode" to you're post for the pictures, this makes it easier to decipher what pic goes with what episode.
    • Also please give the pic a name, for those who do not know how to do the URL Clickable, follow the code below just remove the spaces. We ask no more the "6 URL Links" per post.

[ url=AddressOfLinkToPic]Name Of Pic[ /url]
    • I also recommend that you use the "Preview" box provided to make sure the code is right. So you don't have to edit. ;)
    • Ship discussions & Pics: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed or pics posted in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • Please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" -- Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.
    • Copyrights, Sites, Vids & Pics: Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words.
    • Some places are you not allowed to be mentioned or linked to for spoilers, pics or vids, like 'SpoilerTv' and such please be mindful of this. If asked to cite you're source contact myself or Smokey for help if you are unsure.
    Otherwise have fun. :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Since the Spoiler Photo thread isn't open yet :)borg:) here are two photos from 10x02--which I have a feeling is a Dustin Lee Abraham episode. The photos come from his Twitter (@vegasoul).

It appears to be Nick and Greg are working a case. :)

Nick/Greg/Victim 1 -- Applying blood on the victim --

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks vegaslights.

Hope you don't mind but I turned first one 90 degrees. Felt like I was going through some sort of eye test with them lying on their sides. :lol:

Hey Speedy, our question of yesterday is answered. No Hat! :thumbsup:

Susan

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I was going to do that, but I was feeling really lazy! ;) :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane. :D I really should pay more attention cause I just saw "Nick and Greg" and then I clicked on the second pic and saw the dude with the buzzed hair and the hat and saw he was wearing shorts and thought "ooh Nick in shorts", but then I realized what the guy was doing and knew it couldn't be George. :lol: Darnit it all, I wish George would grow his hair back. :lol:

what are some of the other eps DLA has written? I never remember who wrote what. :lol:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

hanks Vegaslights..

Looks like George has his buzz cut still.:lol: I keep wondering if he's going to buzz something onto the back of his head!

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, last season alone Dustin wrote "Say Uncle", "Disarmed and Dangerous" and "Mascara."

Season 8 he wrote "Dead Doll", "Cockroaches", "Drops' Out" and "For Gedda."

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:lol: Again, you and I thinking alike.

Thanks, Shane for posting those pics and GNRF, I thought the same thing at first with the second pic. Nick's in shorts and then I looked closer. :lol:

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I think George has worn that shirt before on the show...or at least one just like it

Thanks for the pics, Vegaslights and thanks blackflag for rotating them

11. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Thanks for the pics!!!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Very nice pics, thanks Vegas/Shane! (and Blackflag for turning the pic)! I too was fooled into thinking the 2nd pic was Nick and was surprised he was wearing shorts. Nick and Greg working together really makes me smile, I love it when my fave guys work a case together. Looking forward to it.

13. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Thanks for that!! :D Looks awesome! I'm happy to see Nick and Greg working a case!

14. lal

lal Pathologist

Thanks for the pictures , i can't wait to see the new season

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute