The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To poster on another site:

Just because I can't remember the middle name of Mac Taylor or that I didn't answer your question doesn't mean I'm talking out of my ass. I was telling you the season episode where it was said that Mac was named after his father. And I told you the name of the episode, jack ass!!! :scream:

2. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

I never wanted to post anything in this thread but the time has come:evil: Sorry for foul language

Well, the writing was on the wall and I said to myself - come on, it's just a TV show, it's not my whole life. But in spite of that when I saw the thread here "CSI Miami cancelled" I was shocked. I was sad and mad. I'm still sad and mad. I have to say it...

So...
    Dear CBS, I HATEyou for axing CSI Miami!!! I hate all of you who made that desicion! You're fucking bunch of bastards!!! If the show became les lucrative as it was before - you're the one to blame. You gave Miami crappy writing and then crappy timeslot. But today I read the real reason of cancellation is this show take place NOT in NY?:wtf: Really?! You think we're the idiots?! It's the lamest reason I've ever heard!:scream: You're so chicken-hearted and can't tell the truth! But actually, to be honest, I don't give a shit about your fucking reasons!:scream::scream::scream: I want my Miami back!!!
    And one more thing really piss me off - you have your unique product - CSI franchise and what are you doing? You start to axe it to replace by what? Next fall you are going to offer your veiwer some new shows (none of which seems interesting to me sor far) including your cheap rip-off of one of the most brilliant foreign shows. I'm talking about your "Elementary"(no offence to the actors) and "Sherlock". So you, half-witted douchebags think it's very smart to copy someone else's successful show instead of developing your own ones?
    You know what? I wish you jerks an epic fail:devil:

P.S. Ouf... Now I feel a bit better

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

101% with you Bellemaria!
    Being overseas we get most lamest local shows that are complete bum and having Miami (and others) is just a delicious breakout from that.
    I sincerely hate that decision especially after that lamest of excuses- come one SERIOUSLY? NOT IN NY??? What are you now- NY channel??? Everything in and about NY???

And now what??? Moving Mentalist to Sunday timeslot?!?! *facepalm* Is that supposed to mean it's gonna be last season then? Because I can see the pattern- move the show to Sunday nights to make it less viewers and then bye-bye :brickwall:

I hope not. I wished my second most loved (for a moment now its first though) tv show at least couple more seasons but at this pace.... Oh! AND IT'S SO NOT NY!! Let's not forget the new theme for upcoming season.

Yeah CBS, I do hate you now even more than before. And not only because I can't view shows online from here (are ya being same as tv3 and RTL??) but because you axed Miami!

Why do cut out one of most loved shows just to replace it with something.... ah... what was the name? Oh right! Lame lame lame tv show nobody cares too much, hmm??? Why? To show us you can that?

Ok rant over... For now...

4. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

BlueDiamondStar:beer:
    Don't tell me about our local shows - 99,99% of them are just awful:brickwall:

I've just read it - WTF?!:scream: It's one of the really good shows with decent writing and great cast! Screw you CBS!:evil:

5. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Have to join in on the ranting.

I hate,HATE the fact CBS is once again insulting our intelligence on why a show was canned and instead is giving us a lame excuse for it.
    I was ticked off when COld Case got canceled but at least CBS admitted it was due to $$$.
    CSI Miami,Criminal Minds,Murder,SHe Wrote,Law & Order, list could go on and on where shows were canned and then the insulting explanations for it came out.
    I knew CSI Miami was going to get canned because of where it was put but just admit to it.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

What was the reason Law & Order was canned? I don't remember hearing about it.

I'm going to add to the rant: CBS, you suck like crap!!

7. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Law & Order was canceled due to ratings.Like many that feel the same way about CSI Miami,my anger on that is how it didn't get a final send off,20 years on the air and NBC couldn't give the cast and the show its due.
    On CBS,my mom is a huge Murder,She Wrote fan and still remembers what they did to Angela Lansbury in its final season.
    They got her to come back,start shooting and then moved MSW to a timeslot opposite Friends where they knew it would get killed and then used the ratings excuse to ax it. Angela was indeed a trooper for working that final season with a knife stuck in her back.
    Sorry for the long post. I am upset at the excuses for the CSI Miami crew but in the same breath,it's not the first time we've seen it,and it sadly won't be the last.
    That I'm afraid is show business.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To me:

Ugh!! Why aren't you writing your story? You don't have writer's block and you know what you want to do next. DO IT!! :scream:

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG CBS you're such a bugger-ass!
    I didn't know about what happened to Murder She Wrote, but I've seen most of its episodes ages ago and one channel here, I think Universal had it daily two years ago when we first received digital tv decoder with month free channels.

Now I'm more angered at CBS.
    They are bunch of scumbags.
    I fear now how it'll end with two channel unite since MTG bought one channel and added it to its company, they now discuss uniting process and I as hell know how much it'll impact viewers. New shows, different schedules and probably more mess.
    I currently care only Mentalist to stay safe since it's my number 1 show for moment.

I so hate when great shows are cut off like that. As far as I've heard Lie To Me also got axed without any farewell episode.
    And Moonlight got cancelled too.
    So basically CBS doesn't give a flippin damn about viewers nor actors they use.
    So it does piss me quite seriously.

But I hope they'll finally find their brains and eventually start acting instead of sneezing it off with bunch of excuses.

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Patiently waiting for NATO to get the hell out of Chicago. The Windy City hopefully will be back to normal by Tuesday afternoon.

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

To my FB friend:

WTF man!!!! If you keep deleting posts that were of apologies about a sick family member, you won't have any friends. I didn't even know about your family member and neither did the other guy who responded. It wasn't offensive but just an explanation as to why that didn't happen.

That will be the last time I post to you, same goes for the other guy who posted to you and he deletes his own posts too!!

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To goddamn roleplayer,

Stop copying everything from me!
    That's irking, you know!

You are such an idiot!
    Stop copying!
    It's not even funny!
    I'd wish your computer breaks.
    You not only copy my character but pretend you actually know a damn thing about him. Guess what? YOU DON'T KNOW A THING!
    Even my dead hamster would do hundred times better! And then you create closed group. For what? Your own sick mind games?
    Newsflash to you, you simply don't care about things like that. You care just stealing other people ideas and then drop everything when things get different way.
    Guess what? You're IDIOT!
    You're careless, selfish idiot!

Learnt anything? No?
    No wonder. Your brain is a size of a bacteria.
    And you keep posing yourself higher than the rest of world just because your imaginary skills are better than normal human.
    Newsflash!
    You're simply so self centred you can't even see past yourself in the mirror. Let alone your own goddamn arrogance.

And don't dare to try anything. You'll fail, because you've failed since you were born.
    And because you keep throwing it at everyone else like it's smth to be proud of.
    Guess what?
    You're simply mental! You need therapy and fast!
    Telling the world you want and tried to cut your veins or take pills to kill yourself is already a telltale sign of something terribly wrong with you!

Get yourself a treatment! And piss off of me and my friends!

TO DAMN PHONE,

BEHAVE OR I'LL SELL YOU!
    OR THROW YOU AWAY!

darn text field! why can't you be bigger?
    now I'll have to wait for another poster to be able continue my rant :scream:

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

:lol: For some reason I found that funny.

My rant:

My manager who asked me about my availability.

I like you but seriously, I will never change my availability and would rather work less!!! The work place seems to act like I am no good and I don't want to be there anymore but I don't know what the hell I want to do. :(

14. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

People who seem to forget this weekend is about celebrating the men and women who gave their lives for this country more than it being a three day weekend.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^LOL Mac&Adam Fan :guffaw:

Rant continues...

To the damn government,

Are you complete asses?
    Are you all lost your bacteria sized brains?

Why on earth you now need copyright regulations and new taxes?
    I don't give a damn about local music nor any CD's because I simply don't buy anything.

So why would I suddenly have to pay extra taxes for a damn cellphone? They are already flippin expensive so I don't need any more adds to that price that's already twice more than I can afford.

And why on earth would I care for copyrights? I never cared.
    And I don't need local 'stars' music when I can get foreign music that's tenfold better!

I simply don't want to pay more for my next phone or first laptop when they are already heavenly priced. Why should I? Because one author got too greedy in a world where nobody cares actually? Complete and uter bull... that is!
    All I want is to be able to buy things I need without heavenly prices!

And what's that? No radio in public? Wtf? Are you smoking smth brain damaging?!

That most BS I've ever heard!
    Why can't leave it?
    Because idiots suddenly wanted higher paychecks? Because now we suddenly care for copyrights?
    Bull...! And you know it!

All you know is how to ask for more without considering consequences! That's sick!