Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I'm seriously assuming that the end of lastnights episode was them getting together. So in 7.15.. I'm just going to pretend they're already a couple even if they aren't just yet, but who knows. They might. Miami can be a confusing show at times. Lol.

I loved how comfortable they seemed with each other at the end of the episode. Actually, I love how comfortable Calleigh seemed with Eric and how she didn't seem she in asking him if he'd stay with her. It was cute and it was great to see how easy it was for Eric to joke about it when she asked. He was just like 'No'.

One thing that did get me about the episode was how in the beginning when Ryan and Calleigh got to the scene and he asked her what was going on between Eric and Her. The whole team never has scenes together anymore. So I thought it was weird, but a bit funny that Ryan suspects something going on between Calleigh and Delko. It makes me think that they aren't going to be able to hide the relationship for very long if that's what they're wanting to do. In season 5, Natalia questioned Eric about him and Calleigh, when nothing was going on, and now in season 7 when something actually is happening.. it just doesn't seem like they'll be able to keep it a secret.;)

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I'm with you! I'm about 80% positive they will become a couple.

I loved the scene at the end, of course :adore: I especially love when Calleigh says "It was like a dream" and then Eric says "It was real" :luvlove:

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I agree. If people think you are together when you are friends it's going to be hard to keep it a secret when you are actually a couple. Ryan seems to be suspicious enough that he will be watching for obvious signs but...
    if he's really suspended in the next one he won't get to see much of the interaction.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I see what you mean. It's interesting to think how will they be outed... How about Horatio hearing them talk to each other or with someone else (Valera, Ryan, Natalia) about their relationship?

Maybe latter in this episode they'll find more photos and there's gonna be some with Eric and Calleigh. I'd really like to see how would they handle something like that. I would also really like to see Calleigh standing up for her relationship with Eric in some way. Maybe if someone said something about that rule, she could say something like: "I'm not gonna leave Eric for some stupid rule." I'm sure there are a lot of great moments for them in the future.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah it's interesting that both Natalia and Ryan have already notice things between them and they are not even a couple yet. Goes to show that us hiphuggers are not completely insane. Well maybe, but anyway... :lol:

I think it's a nice touch from the writers to have them notice because aside from it being funny it's quite normal since they are CSI's and trained to see stuff. So I agree they won't be able to hide it for long, though they'll try. Though I suspect that both Ryan and Natalia will become accomplices in keeping the secret. Well at least I hope Ryan will :shifty:. And yeah, I so want Calleigh defending their relationship :).

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have to say I definitely agree with you, that the end of this episode is the beginning of their relationship.:adore:
    I think maybe there will be something in upcoming episode, I mean we didn't expect that something's gonna happen in 7.12 and what a great surprise:thumbsup:. We all remeber their conversation first during the waiting for Frank and the second one by the elevator, so I guess there is a possiblity it can be like this again:). And even if it won't, still there is 7.16 and 7.19, so I'm not worry about them, not at all.;)
    And you're right, it won't be easy for them to keep their relationship in secret. Even if they'll try I think people around them are not blind, especially if they'll look at each other the way they were looking at hospital in Monday's episode.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Okay, I must say this. We are on thread #33 and there is only one ship that has more threads (Sara and Grissom) and I think we are going to threads faster... That's really wow, because as far as I can tell, Sara/Grissom ship is a big one, so it's a big deal, that we're getting bigger.

Now back on topic.

Question for the group:

Let's assume that Eric and Calleigh will get together somewhere between 7.14 and 7.15. What do you think, are the writers going to cool it off a bit and not mention their relationship for a while (I mean, after they make it clear that they are together) or are they going to continue at this rate? I think that it would be great if they had little moments every once in a while and than somewhere near the end of this season they could get to some bump in the road, but be okay... And than in the next season they could continue at the same rate. What do you guys think?

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Yeah. The end was really nice. It showed how content they are just to be in each others company. I also liked the concern that Eric showed. It wasn't overboard--no touching etc. because they aren't a couple yet. It was the love and concern for someone you love but that you haven't crossed that line (into a relationship) with yet.
    Am I making sense here?

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I think you are making perfect sense.
    I personally think that they will be in the beginning stages of their relationship beginning with Monday's episode. Nothing too over the top I am sure, but some of their stolen glances that may last a little bit longer than usual. Hopefully some time alone for them to discuss a date later that night. Oh imagine the possibilities.

10. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

This makes sense.

I imagine the possibilities all the time:adore:

11. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Hi ! I'm new round here! :rolleyes:

OMG! 15.99 million that's great!!

I saw that mega minute thing and it made me so anoyed :scream: but I'm sure everything is gonna be fine! Hope we get loads more hiphugger moments :) and hopefully a KISS!

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah they notice things. Remember when Eric told Calleigh when she asked how he knew about her and Hagen? He said they were CSI's and it was their job to notice people and things....something to that affect I don't remember the whole thing and I am too lazy to break out the dvd and look :lol:

Lets face it, Eric is not a subtle person. He can be very easy to read, especially when it comes to his emotions. It is harder to keep a secret from the people who know you best than it is complete strangers. So I'm not surprised that their friends have noticed something is up;)

It all comes down to whether they will tell them themselves or whether they will find out via the mob or Stetler. I would love a situation where one of them (Ryan or Natalia) were to catch them kissing or being touchy (nothing overtly sexual, the way a boyfriend nuzzles his girl) feely and then they spill to that person and make them promise not to tell. I think that would be cute especially if it were Ryan b/c you know he would get all flustered :lol:

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

LOL...oh I would love to see the look on Ryan's face if he caught Calleigh and Eric. :lol:
    When Eric and Natalia were together he caught them so in a way I would really love for it to be Natalia to spot them caressing each others hand or something that would not be normal for them if they weren't together.

Like someone mentioned in an earlier post, I would love to see Calleigh going up against Stetler or anyone else who has a problem with her relationship with Eric. She would kick some serious tail.

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I think Eric and Calleigh will try to keep their relationship a secret but will probably do a bad job at it :lol: Eric's face lights up whenever he sees Calleigh, he's a man in love ;). Ryan has already started asking so I doubt it'll be long before he finds out they are officially together. It's cute the way he teases Calleigh, I can see him doing the same to Eric.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I really want to see Stetler's reaction, IF he finds out at all, but not him saying that they can't be together. THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.