Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Hey Snickers fans... Congrats on Thread #22 :D

I have to say I really really really loved the part in the premiere when Nicky found her... It was so touching and so sweet!!!
    I also love, like all of you, the flashback to Gum Drops when Sara told Nicky it wasn't his time to die. She knew it would't be and he knew in Dead Doll it wouldn't be Sara's time either.

I hope we see more sweet/touching moments between Sara and Nick in the future

Yea for Snickers!!!

2. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

I hope that in a future episode, we are going to see a Nick and Sara conversation that will have Sara thank him for finding her, and him just kind of shrug (cuz he is modest) and say, "Its ok, Sara, it just wasn't your day to die." And she would smile at him with that cute little smile of hers and be happy that he remembered the words that she spoke to him to make him feel better.

3. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

HI GUYS :D
    WOOT WOOT THREAD #22 :D :lol:
    SNICKERS RULEZ

IVE JUST LOOKED ON YOUTUBE AND I FOUND THE FULL "DEAD DOLL" EPISODE :eek:

THE ONLY THING IS THAT I DUNNO IF IM ALLOWED TO PUT IT ON HERE. BUT ILL DO IT ANYWAY. :rolleyes:

SCROLL DOWN. ;)
    CONSIDERING THAT IT IS ON YOUTUBE I DONT THINK THAT IT WILL STAY ON THERE FOR LONG, SO MY APOLOGIES IF THE EPISODE IS NO LONGER ON THERE. :(

CLICK ME FOR "DEAD DOLL"

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I only just saw the episode. Nick found Sara, just as Sara found Nick's location in GD. Haunting symmetry, yet lovely at the same time.

5. CSI_SNickers

CSI_SNickers Victim

HAY YALL

I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY BEFORE I GO TO BED.....
    AND THATS THAT

SNICKERS RULEZ AND OUR SHIP IS FINALLY GOING TO GO CANON *YIPPY* *WOOHOO*
    WOO HOO CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE THE SOONER THEY GET TOGETHER THE BETTER. :D :rolleyes:

I NEVER LOST FAITH IN SNICKERS AND NOW I NEVER WILL!!!!!!! ;) :lol:

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Actually, it wasn't even a flashback for Grissom. :p It was just shown that the team (him included.) imagined what happened to Sara, since most of the details... he couldn't have know. :D
    But YEP, Nick's flashback was amazing.

I really hope that this means that Snickers will be brought to another direction. Something with the hints of 'Gum Drops', 'Empty Eyes' + 'Dead Doll'. :D

7. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

thanks for opening the thread, Emily :)

I loved the scene in which he has a flashback to Gum Drops. That's one of my favorite Snickers episodes. I loved how Nick got emotional in that scene in Natalie's apartment and the way he looked at the drawings of Sara *sigh*
    I really hope we get a talk between Nick and Sara.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

To be honest, 'Gum Drops' was my FAVORITE S6 episode because of the fantastic writing and Snickers-loving... so when they had the flashback! I literally SQUEALED and clapped!

It was such a Snickers episode.

Hey, have you guys realized? Every MAJOR-SARA-centric episode has ALOT of Snickers? :D With 'Fallen Idols', we had Nick look out for her (whereas Grissom didn't even ask if she was okay. :eek:) and in THIS one, 'Dead Doll' we have A HELL LOT of Snickers! :D It's all good!

9. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Awww! Emily! I didn't think someone would remember me, since I've been away for so long *gives you snickers* I've been really good, thanks. How're you??

Thanks for the clips! They're amazing. Poor Nicky crying is heartbreaking :( But at least it proves how much she means to him!! Pretty much everything that happened in this episode was one huge prove that there's something there.
    HE found her for the love of smurfs, not Gil. HA!

I think they should let us write the episode where she figures this out. There'd be lots of making out there :p
    But seriously, can't wait to see that happen.

Thanks seattlegsrfan and Turtlebaby for letting us know. I read something about it in another site too. Let's hope it works!!

CSI_SNickers, that's the spirit!!! :D It WILL happen!!

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

YumSnickers: I'm with you, honey. Nick crying is hearbtreaking, but love all the same. ;) They really ARE love! They are so brilliant together! And YES, they should let us write a Snickers-loving episode (with some smex thrown in! :devil: :lol:).

I love the Snickers-spirit! C'mon guys! Let's start posting like crazy + get to Thread # 23 by Christmas! ;)

11. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Haha, of course! The first 15 minutes or so will be them realizing their feelings and the rest of the show, just them rolling around here and there :p Oh, this mind never leaves the gutter.
    The other characters can just walk by in the background, as long as they don't interrupt the SNickers love haha

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! wow, we have FIRE!!

hm.. sweet, i've noticed that 'sara-centric' thing too. like in Empty Eyes when the vic died in sara's arms!! and then nick was there through out the whole episode, but once again.. .grissom took the credit at the end of it all. goodness.. haha!!

about the 'people thinking of a love triange' and 'everyone not liking Snickers'... that's because we are humble. haha:p i honestly have NOTHING against GSRers. I dont support their ship, but i'm willing to have a conversation with them about why they like it and why they dont like SNickers. so, GSR/Snickers fans, please... come on by!! we dont' bite. we're just.. EXTREMELY excited!!

yum, how could i forget you!? haha:p i've been awesome!! and now.. i'm doing even better! haha:p

i think TPTB knows that there ARE Snickers shippers out there. because, look what they gave us? If people wanna trash talk our amazing ship and support their's.. go ahead. It's not gonna do them any good. if the writers DO read that.. they'll be like: "wow, you mean people." and come over to our thread and see what we think. and they'll be like: "WE LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!" haha!!

but, people can't say that Nick doesn't have feelings for sara now. the way he looked at the pictues drawn of her.. heart breaking. adorable!! amazing episode. i'm so excited for the next one!!

hm... #23 by Christmas? you guys wanna try? i'm all for it!! start thinking of thread names throughout each episode.. because this thread's gonna be EXPLODING!!

i've actually NEVER met a GSR fan in person. i've only met Snickers, YoBling and PureJoy fans. well... one person kinda like Sandles, but when i said Sara and Nick are better together, they started to agree. haha!! so.. keep the faith. and, i KNOW there's probably gonna be ALOT of trash talk of Snickers now because now people know it's a threat. haha.. honestly... I JUST LAUGH!! :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Yay! Congrats on the new thread guys! Snickers is chocolately goodness :D Love the title.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks Drumchik we really appreciate it!

That's good enough. We're short of Snickers-love sometimes!

I don't KNOW much CSI fans to be honest. I only know... A Grillows/Sandle fan, who is my dad! :lol:

Yes, Snickers say believe. :)

I hope that with 'Fallen Idols', 'Gum Drops' + 'Dead Doll', it would mean that TPTB are realizing what a gem Snickers are!

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i really think they are doing something. because... nick's reaction to sara gone/flashback/pictures wasn't just because 'he knows what she's going through' no.. it's more of an 'i NEED her back.'!!

i was reading through some stuff, and yeah.. i'm reading alot of people talking about a Nick/Sara/Grissom triangle. i think that'd be really intersting. not just because i'm a snickers shipper but because... both ships have ALOT of shippers and both guys care alot about sara.

they are hinting something... GSRers are like: 'we've waited so long'. we'll, we're waiting even longer!! haha!! but, im glad they made the Grissom/Sara storyline. i think it was good because it hiped us up... making us really question if we really do love snickers. and, we passed it!! haha!! they're building us up for something!! and i cant wait:)