Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I wonder if there will be a scene with Grissom carrying his fetal pig out of the lab in one arm and his tarantula in the other.

And is Bruno going to make an appearance, gosh darn it, the dog has to have his moment.

And Jello Man also has to say goodbye..

Oh wait...maybe that's a great fan fic idea for me..

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From EOnline!:

CSI: Is Laurence Fishburne Headed for Miami?

Could scene-stealing CSI newcomer Laurence Fishburne be working double shifts already—and heading over to another CSI?

Sources reveal that in the foreseeable future, Fishburne's intriguing Dr. Raymond Langston may visit a more tropical climate, like, oh, balmy Miami.

Will it really happen? Get the exclusive details...
    David Caruso tells E! News, "I talked to [Fishburne] the other night, and he's said he's open to [a crossover]." Adds Caruso, "I've been on all three CSIs, and I take that as a badge of honor. The [crossovers] really work, so I hope we get to do one."

Fishburne's Dec. 11 debut gave CSI its highest ratings since the premiere this season, so his value to the franchise is clear.
    What do you think? Are you digging Fishburne on CSI? And are you ready for the Fish to swim in Miami's waters, or would you rather keep him in Vegas for a while? Post in the comments!

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh god, NOOOOO. Please don't do that! Ugh, that would be the worse!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

No, no crossover to Miami. I rather see a NY crossover but not Miami again. Boo! I hope it does not come true.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I wouldn't mind it so much, but I would love a three way arc, go from Vegas, to Miami, to NY, then back to Vegas each time pick up one or two main stars from each show and they end up in vegas to finish out the case.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If we had to have a Miami crossover, I'd much rather it be Greg or Nick or even Riley. I'd love to see how they would interact with the Miami characters (or at least Ryan, Cal and Valera). Ray + Horatio would be too much of the same thing IMO. I mean from those clips we've seen it sounds like Ray talks slow like Horatio does. I do think Ray would fit in better on NY than Miami personally.

I really wanna see Mac, Adam or Flack (or all three) or even Stella go to Vegas for a crossover. I can see Stella and Cath getting along well.

7. Dizzney

One reason I do not like the crossovers is they only pick a couple of people from the cast to feature in it. Unless they were able to use all the cast, I do not want to see one.

8. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Vegas has already done a crossover with Miami. I'd much prefer they go to NY. Extra brownie points if its Nick that goes. That way I would get to see him and Flack on screen at the same time. Double your pleasure, double your fun...:drool:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, they could show some of them on the phone still in Vegas, but still a part of the episode. Obviously they can't have the whole Vegas team leave at the same time to go to Miami or NY, but they could do more crossovers so they'd eventually use every character.

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Oh man - I would love to see a crossover w/ Miami happen - but with current cast members like Greg or Nick - not the newbies.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I wouldn't enjoy it. I never watch "Cross Jurisdictions", and the "Without a Trace" crossover was 100% Grissom. Then they tried to pacify us with the WAT part on the Season 8 DVD set. Bleah.

We hardly even know the new guy yet. Why would we care to see him in NY or Miami at this point?

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Caruso just wants to cash in on Fishburn and his association with CSI. I hate CSI:Miami with a passion, its a really bad idea.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is a bit off the wall, so soon:confused: I wonder what type of contract LF signed up for, maybe it's a trial run, [leaving his options open for this type of ep.] and he won't stay very long, it's happened before, time will tell, I would have no particular interest in a 'crossover' at this point in time it's strange to me. I loved the 'crossover' with Gil and Jack one of the all time best two episodes in CSI history, they were both so different, and the lines they threw at one another were brilliant.:thumbsup:

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

See I liked the Crossover into Miami and Miami into NY.
    But Come on... The guy just got to Vegas! Why would he head towards Miami?
    That spoiler seems really bizarre. :wtf: :eek:

15. Dizzney

Yeah he is only a CSI level 1, unless he is crossing over just due to his fame because of his book, just how they found him on CSI too. Overall I think it is a bad idea and does not make sense except to capitalize on his fame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.