Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Gotcha bengali baby that's my new name for you, and couples to use endearment terms for each other, if we only knew, but I'll take 'honey':drool: and "dear" so Grissom, and I apologize if I let a *spoiler* out of the bag, no harm meant, I'll be more careful, I promise:borg: so how many more week's left? and do any of think or have any ideas on if Grissom will comment on Sara's new short hair-do? do you girls like it better, or longer better?

[​IMG] and how about Grissom, beard, or no beard?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Hey all I am so sorry about NOT doing a spoiler box, but I thought it was something EVERYONE knew. Don't shoot, please:)

I think we should go with GSR Back With A Passion
    it's to the point and GREAT!!! Gets my vote!

I hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Edited to add: I LOVE the darker hair and dark beard. WOOOOHOOOO!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Thank you ladies. I hope I wasn't too harsh, but we on team spoiler free must protect ourselves. I am so happy that I can stick around for the 7 1/2 WEEKS that we have left. (That's 53 days 20hours). UGH! How will we survive?

I like Sara better with long strait dark hair. I think it fit her modest personality. She isn't the showy "look at me" type of girl. As to the beard, I am still officially on the anti beard list, but then I picture the "camera duel". That grin under that hat through that beard? I could feast on that boy for a month!! :drool:

BTW I will PM the mod tomorrow about the new thread.

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Well said, we of the spoiler free persuasion don't go near the news or spoiler pages. We don't want to know anything about that stuff, so why would we go there?

I'll supply the Iced lattes to go with Bengali's super special chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. (I do, after all, live in latte land.) Kate, O_cat, what regional delicacies are you going to offer up as bribes?

Anybody besides the four of us on the spoiler free train?

p.s. who else thinks the dissolving thread pages are creepy?

5. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Count me on the anti-dissolving threads team! However, I love reading spoilers.

Has anyone heard if Sara just comes back for the funeral? I think it would make more sense if she stayed in town and just isn't seen until ep. 10

6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Just to let all know, I pm'd a mod this morning. So the new thread should start anytime. We have less than 20 posts left on here as it is, so look for the link.

Congrats to us!! :beer:

7. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am also on the anti-dissolving threads team!!! Yeah, I am finally on a team!!!;)

From what I understand, she is there in the premire, either seen or talked about in eppy #2 and then is a major figure in the third eppy. After that, I am not sure. Rambo really isn't saying.BUT, I think she'll be around for the majority of Billy's time left.

Once again, I am SO SORRY, 'team spoiler free!'

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Told you you could do it :) Wasn't that hard, was it? :lol:

But can we remember to go to 1000 posts next time, hehe. Still have 20 to go on here.

Have fun in the new forum guys, link's above.

*locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.