Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YIPEE, a new thread, and bit thanks to our lovely moderator adorelo for helpng us do this[​IMG] here's to ya'! here's Gris and Sara on "Dancing With The Stars" they'd win hands down:guffaw:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

And a new GSR video to celebrate. I'm showing my age here, I used an ABBA song.
    GSR - I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do

And, I almost hate to admit it, I just watched the ep I recorded while I was in Vegas more than two weeks ago. The Theory of Everything. You know I still love the fandom, but since Sara left the actual episodes are kinda meh.

3. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

I totally agree - there's always a hole without Sara's character and strength. Catherine can be ok sometimes but i can't really relate to the character. Wendy is pretty cool but without our strong lady the show really lacks. Even a moment of her quirky humour and different take on things makes such a difference. Roll on season 9 and here's hoping for some little treats! :D

p.s. thanks for all the song feedback seattle - you're a star! :beer:

4. Desertwind

That was awesome, beautiful, and everyone loves ABBA, they're featuring them in the new Meryl Streep movie, thank's good job:bolian: it's so cool now with my new hi-speed internet:thumbsup: to view these, the ony CANNON ON CSI!

THE TV GUIDE COVER

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I really like Cosmic Symphony because you kinda have to ship it to get it right?? ...but i guess that does apply to all the others...i just like the ring to it :D
    this is from a few posts ago on ILoveBilly's spoiler i agree with what your saying about why watch Sara come back just to leave again? if thats the case i think it would be better if they talked about her and tried to incorporate her with the show in that aspect but didnt come back. :(
    P.S. your English is perfect =P
    P.S.S. Desertwind i LOVE that TV Guide Cover. the pic is SO great.

6. Desertwind

JorjaFoxFan I like that title too, the one we've got is not very romantic:( but it'll do for now I guess, and she better get her beautiful A** back soon, this is just awful, and there's some crazy ship/threads on here, that tend to drive one batty:klingon:and you all know what I mean, I guess for some it's "out of sight, out of mind" but not us:bolian: I hope Jorja is having a fun time in whatever she's doing, but hopefully her other CSI buddies, will hurry up and talk her into coming back like NOW:eek:here's some of them with her at her Feb. play, wow it's been 3 month's since that happened!

HER PLAY AND HER FRIENDS BILLY/MARG

7. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Wow. its been 3 months already? this entire year has gone by really fast.. i want Jorja back too but i think her coming back has to be a personal thing not something that the team can convince her into. and im glad im not the only one liking Cosmic Symphony :) :)

on a completely unrelated topic now: i was looking through some of the other CSI Las Vegas shipper threads and we are by far the most active were on number 33 and some people are only on 3-10! (and they're not nearly as optomistic as we are =]] )

8. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

My original vote was for "Our Cosmic Symphony"! Ah well it's all good :)

Hey here's something I'd be interested to see people's votes on - who thinks that Griss and Sara...

1. Got married before she left
    2. Got married/will get married between GB&BL and season 9
    3. Will get married after she returns/during season 9

:D

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I have always said that I think they got married right after the proposal.
    David Rambo told me that he felt that they got married in private. However, he told a friend of mine and seattle's that they didn't get married yet. So, who knows?
    I am still saying YEPPER, they are married.

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I think they're either already married or will get married as soon as she comes back! :)

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Well, imho, since it's not canon yet, I think their marital status will change with JF's status on the show. I think the GSR story arc will change to suit how many episodes JF comes back for.
    I hope she's getting bored and decides to do most, if not all of next season. That way Sara can come back to help find Warrick's killer and we can get a wedding at some point during the season, maybe they'll use a wedding to write Grissom and Sara both out of the show if (and that's a big if with his track record of waffling on the subject.) WP decides it's time to leave.
    If JF only comes back for a few episodes, or god forbid, a cameo at the end of the show they can play it several ways; Sara is back, they're married, but we never see her; Sara comes back for the last episode, for the wedding before they ride off into the sunset together; Sara never comes back, Grissom goes to her.

Okay, I stuck my foot in it at work and have a week off while I wait to find out if it's time to look for a new job or not. So....I'm writing today. Angst, no doubt. Anyway I needed to read "The Letter" and reckoned we needed it on the new thread. So here it is in all its glory.

Gil,
    You know I love you. I feel I have loved you forever. Lately, I haven't been feeling very well. Truth be told, I'm tired. Out in the desert under that car that night, I realized something and I haven't been able to shake it. Since my father died, I've spent almost my entire life with ghosts. We've been like close friends and out there in the desert, it occurred to me that it was time for me to bury them. I can't do that here. I'm so sorry. No matter how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with the feeling that I have to go. I have no idea where I'm going, but I know I have to do this. If I don't I'm afraid I'll self-destruct, and worse, you'll be there to see it happen.

Be safe. Know that I tried very hard to stay. Know that you're my one and only. I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only home I've ever really had. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love you, I always will.

Goodbye

*sigh* Wow. Tugs at your heart, doesn't it? *sniff*

12. PiperGrissom

:( Yes, it does. It gets me even more knowing Jorja herself wrote it. I am thinking whether they are married yet or not doesn't matter much. I want them to be married and have a geekbaby, but mainly I just want them together. If season nine is Billy's last, I want Jorja to come and end the GSR with a happy and fufilling end for everyone.:)

13. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Wow did Jorja really write the letter? I didn't know that but it makes so much sense - I always felt that there was a nod to the viewers a bit about her own reasons for leaving the show in the letter and the way she reads it. Dammit that last scene gets me everytime :(

Well, I think WP did say he knows how he wants things to end, and we know he and Jorja have always believed Grissom and Sara were meant for each other - so I'm also hopeful that TPTB will give us something positive (for a change!) when things finally do come to an end for our main character(s). Heading off into the sunset together to have a family gets my vote there!!

seattle I hope your work situation improves - fingers crossed, and hugs to you! :)

14. Desertwind

Hi, ya' all, it's so nice after a hectic day, to come on here and read all your opinions, theories, ideas and just plain fun GSR stuff, on the "married" that's why I posted the "suprise, we're married" just to mess with the "other ships" but like orange_cat stated "it's all good" someone said a while back that at the end of one ep.
    said "I'm home" and that's how it ended, and the buzz with her hanging out on the CSI lot, HMMM, where'd that come from, unless it's true?

[​IMG] San Francisco days[​IMG]

15. PiperGrissom

I have heard the same thing, desert and I hope it's true. I have trouble believing spoilers after the "spoiler queen" I relied on lied like a dog. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.