Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

no offense taken HipHuggers#1Fan, its happened before to me hehe:lol:

lol damn!! oh well one can dream can't they but yeah i did think it was calleighs but i was kinda hoping it was Erics cos that would have been soooooooo sweet. :hugegrin:

Its those rose tinted hiphugger glasses making me dillusional!!:guffaw:

2. jen8760

jen8760 Victim

Thanks for posting the interview! :)

....i can stare at adam aaallll day :drool:

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

(I don't know if this should go in a spoiler thing) That would of been so so sweet , Eric's watch was a bigger black one with more numbers on it .

Do any of you guys have suggestions on what snack Calleigh giving Eric when he is in the dettention center ? :lol:

4. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Nah. Eric's had a black/brown band on it with a regular band hook(like a belt) and the face is bigger. This one the band silver and linked probably with a clasp. Actually it looks a but like the one I am wearing now.

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

About visiting other threads, I guess I'm just one of those people who can't help themselves. :lol: I know it's bad, but I understand that some of them are just jealous and are mean because of that...

I'm glad we established that the watch is Calleigh's and not Eric's. :lol: It sure would have been cute if it was his watch on her, though. I can't believe how many posts we have on this. But we are the bunch of people who discussed how wide some mirror would be so that we would know if two fictional characters would be touching while doing their morning routine in front of it. :guffaw: Anyway 7.16 can go in so many different ways that it's probably gonna happen differently than anything we've said, but I'm sure it's gonna be really, really cute. I seriously haven't seen Cal so happy before. I just know that I can't wait for that promo (and CBS better show it after Monday's rerun) and I'd really like some interview.

6. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Don't forget the pink razor :guffaw::lol:. I really don't know if we will get a kiss, I've been waiting for a kiss for ages!!! And we never get it .. but I must say on 7.16 it looks more posible than ever! :drool: It is gonna be such an awesome episode hopefully better than 7.14 !!!! That would be awesome!! Well at least we know we're getting a hiphug!! :drool:

7. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

how could they not at least kiss once? we've seen the kiss on the cheek and hugs. this is driving me crazyy.. what else could the next level be? and how long before the episode do you guys think they will start airing interviews on et or tvguide. i wish they would do something like csi (miami) week from a while ago and do something each night because this is leading up to such a big episode for all of the fans. the pictures are sooo good but i wish we could get more!

8. csimiamilove

oh and where has everyone seen the promo for 7.19 with the bathroom scene?

9. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

i TOTALLY agree with you. The next level can only be a kiss, what else can be?? this is making everyone crazy, not only you, believe me. :lol:
    And don't you guys agree that Tvguide didn't do much for csi miami? bcz come on we want them on the cover and a great interview, i think is time.
    I'm hoping for the ET interview, they always make good interviews, so lets just wait. :thumbsup:

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hello there! I'm relatively new to this board as well. I actually got a lot more into this message boarding experience after I saw 714 and absolutely HAD to talk to SOMEONE about it. I'd had no idea that it was coming, not one single solitary clue, so it blew me away... and everyone I know "in real life" doesn't give half a crap about the show, so I came here.

This really is a fantastic hiphugger community.

I have the same worries. The writers love making their characters miserable, so when a ship goes canon like this, I can't help but assume that it's too good to last, that it's going to fly too close to the sun and lose its wings. I really am looking forward to the bits and pieces of their relationship that we're going to be allowed to see, but I dread the myriad of possible disasters that TPTB may see fit to befall our favorite couple. That's just how TV tends to work - "always keep 'em conflicted and miserable until the very end. Then maybe, MAYBE, a few things can work out. Maybe."

That's how it unfolded with Mulder & Scully (they sort of worked out) and with Jack & Sam (they didn't work out).

I wish that E/C could be the exception to the rule! :(

11. csimiamilove

Yeah but wont there be a new one before the new episode airs? Especially since it's not for like a YEAR. But I'm not sure if most people are not fans of the tvguide interviews, most of the time including me, because they last like 2 minutes and dont get much information..?

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That pic and scene soooo scream KISS :lol: I mean with them leaning in like that and TPTB hinting "the next level" how can there not be a kiss? Even if it is frickin peck?? There has to be something for us after all this waiting!! And I am in good spirits that there will be!! :D

I posted spoilers for the new ep in the spoiler thread. I didn't see anything overtly E/C but that doesn't mean anything. We will, by the time the ep airs, have 6 consective eps with little hints and nuances concerning them. So I won't be totally disappointed if we don't get anything overt but eye sex will do just fine for me:devil: :lol:

csimiamilove please be careful about the double posting...you have 24 hrs to edit your post so please do that instead of posting an entire new post.

Welcome to all newcomers :D

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Ok, been outta the loop a few days. I also see the ring, but remember when she almost got run over by those guys that pointed a gun at her. The scene of her sitting behind the ambulance and him hugging her..she also had a ring on that finger then and people thought that was a maybe a sign or maybe a hint for the future.

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I have to agree. I think there will be mass rioting if there is no promo again. :) Well, that and lots of rubber chickens thrown at tv's.

So do we know for a fact that it wasn't his father who put the hit on Eric? If not then why arouse suspision on raise red flags? But my big question is: does his father even know about him? Is he still a part of the mom? Was he really ever a part of the mob? Aarrrrggghhhh. The questions are endless!

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Things I know...tomorrow's friday and that means the end of a week, and closer to a promo :D
    Something else I know...I'm getting no sleep this monday night b/c there better be something E/C...like the 2nd official hiphug..or something! I was thinking about this ALL day at school, and then at work :lol:..Man...please tell me im behind and its march 2nd?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.