Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, the "CSI in peril" stuff is getting a little old. I still will likely skip next week and wait for the re-air of the finale before the season opener, but that promo is just...yikes.

2. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Normally the phrase "you will not see the ending coming" will have me rolling my eyes out their sockets. But after seeing what they did in "Crime After Crime", god knows what's going to happen! Hopefully it's something I care about, unlike the last three finales which I really couldn't give a damn about.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah, the whole part about Nick's future as a CSI being in question kind of flew out the window when it was announced he'd be back next season. :)

4. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Another characters are maybe in danger, it is still uncertain if Jorja, Eric, David, Robert or Paul will be back...

5. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I assumed that the spoiler about Nick is him perhaps turning the route of detective etc. especially following Vega's death. Nick fills the role of detective more than CSI these days anyway. I also wondered, with the introduction of detective Moreno, whether it might have been the last we'll see of Vartann in yesterdays episode.

6. Smokey

Thanks to Kristy on another site for this info from the CTV promo last night for the finale. :)

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Looks like a good promo, wish we could still find the CTV ones on Youtube

8. Smokey

I went ahead and put the thread up for the finale, so since it's the last one of the year we're going to close up shop here at the ol' Season 12 Spoiler Thread. :) See you later for Season 13 discussion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.