Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You have entered the Season 12 Spoiler Lab. STOP or be spoiled! :eek:

**As usual, please take a moment to refresh yourselves with the guidelines for this thread.**

Welcome to the Season 12 Spoiler Lab Part 3! Part 1 can be found here and Part 2 here. Just like all of the other Spoiler Labs, Smokey & DJRideout ask that you read, remember, and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussion of spoilers regarding future episodes, story-lines, and characters as they relate to the current season in the US. This thread has nothing to do with the actors/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes. Each of these have their own respective threads and/or forums. Some comparison to past episodes is fine as long as it follows the line of your current discussion, but don't let it dominate.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Spoiler Code Boxes:

• Not needed! The warning is already in the thread title. You may discuss freely here. :)
    Copyrights, Sites, & Pictures:

• Posting a spoiler word for word is not allowed. We ask that you put it in a short summary of your own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).
    • Some places prefer that you not link to them for the spoilers. You are not allowed to mention or link to places such as SpoilerTV. You are also not allowed to link to or mention casting sides, and do not quote any portions of scripts here. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.
    • Spoiler pictures should be placed in the spoiler picture thread, not here.
    Shipper Discussion:

• Shipper discussion is allowed in this thread only as it pertains to a particular episode/spoiler. All other ship discussion should be done in the Shipper Central forum.
    Episode Threads:

• If there is already a discussion thread up for an episode, please discuss that episode in that thread, as this is for future episodes. This thread is for Las Vegas spoilers only. Any Spoilers for Miami or New York belong in their respective forums.
    And last but not least, please remember that spoilers are subject to change and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen. :)

If you have any problems or questions, especially about citing sources and what you can/cannot post, please do not hesitate to contact one of your friendly LV mods, Smokey or DJRideout.

Remember... please respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course, have FUN. :thumbsup: Let the conversing continue!

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Part 3 already?! Didn't we just start the 2nd one? :lol:

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, it seemed that way.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I liked that. And I forgot that Aisha Tyler was now on The Talk. I love Aisha!!

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

it would be great to see her back in CSI ! I loved Mia Dickerson ! :thumbsup:

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's the promo for "Brain Doe."

Also from our latest CSI Files interviews:

8. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 12.11 "Ms. Willows Regrets"

STORY LINE: Catherine's friend Laura's mogul husband Mark has a lot to hide behind his successful international corporation, and he's hired a crack team of assassins to carry out the murders of anyone who might be aware of what he's doing--and that includes Laura's lawyer and Laura herself

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^

And probably Catherine, too? :rolleyes:

10. sharp52092

Possibly

Ugh, why couldn't they have chosen a different name instead of Laura? I keep thinking of Sara's mom :lol:

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

12. sharp52092

Greg and Sara YAY!! :hugegrin:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I get what you mean about the Laura name.

I wonder if there'll be any lines like one ep, I wish I could recall the ep. I loved Grissom going "This must be his brain on drugs" lolol

14. sharp52092

Big Shots, season 7 :)

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

You beat me to it :lol:
    Just watched Big Shots out of the dvr list today for lunch. :devil:

That and "should have been wearing a seatbelt, it's the law, even in limos" :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.