Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Re: Dislike a ship??

I just don't see Stella/Danny. All respect to those who like them, they just don't strike me as two who would have a romantic relationship.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i see greg and sara as brother/sister. haha.. different imputs. but, i know something we can both agree on... GSR isn't right!! i couldn't really GSR actually happen until... IT ACUATLLY HAPPENED!! i've never really realized how many people don't like GSR... man, some needs to tell the TPTB

3. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

And Mac/Lindsay... Mac and Stella are parenty to them

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I've only just started watching Miami, are Horatio and Calliegh seen as a ship? Cuz I don't think they'd work at all, I like her but I think shes a little too immature for him. He works better with Y.

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I don't really like GSR because it totally messes up my Purejoy and Snickers ships. :( It might also have to do with a lot of the GSRers that I've talked to online get really nasty when debating about the ships. But yeah..

6. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Agree...I just feel GSR is a forced relationship. They had to change Grissom in order for this to work. I just don't like it at all.

7. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Aw... you just haven't debated with me yet. :)

Seriously, I'd welcome a friendly debate about GSR, as long as it stayed friendly and didn't get personal.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness... i'm a purjoy and snickers shipper!! tee hee!!

yeah, i feel the same way! they had to like.. change grissom COMPLETELY to make him and sara go together. it doesnt work!! i've talked some GSRs, and they've seen pretty nice about it... well, actually SOME seemed nice about it.

i want cath and gris together, and sara and nick together. GSR... WAY to similar and way to ... father/daughery. i've never liked it... and now (not to be mean AT ALL) i hate it! they've pushed it on us!! i dont really think any people should get together from CSI becasue like... it brings us this and then everyone is mad because their ship didn't win. yeah, i really want sara and nick and cath and grissom together, but i think i'd be better if they just all flirted like they did in the earlier seasons.

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay lets play a game.. this thread isn't for debating your ship. You say, "I hate this ship" and move on.. don't debate it over and over.. thats what the debate thread is for this one is just to list what you don't like and move on and not have to justify or blah blah blah. God I'm starting to sound like a mod here.

10. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

^Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! that's what i was thinking at first. haha:p sorry CathStokes.. i'll get back to the topic

the ships i also dislike are the slashes. The Love, Cath/Sara (what's the ships name? i dont really no it), Sara/Sophia (dont no that one either), Gris/Nick, Nick/Warrick... so on and so forth. i dont get those ships and i dislike them. but, the number one ship i dislike is.. (anyone guess?) GSR! haha:p

12. CathStokes

..Um let me think... Not really. .. There is a debate thread for that though if you'd rather go there, I think Modie listed the links earlier. :D

13. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Actually I asked if it was the way you said it was which I think it is, but don't get confused! :D

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OK, I've said this once already several posts up and apparently I have to say it again. This is NOT a debate thread. See my earlier posts to links to the debate thread. This is what this thread is turning into and it's gonna stop.

This thread is for you to state which ships you do not like and give your reasons. So, let's get back on topic or this thread will be locked.

Thanks

15. CathStokes

Sorry. My bad. Thought you meant the other way around :D

xxx

I don't like SoNic, why? because I don't see anything at all between Nick and Sofia at all. I don't even think Nick even likes her or vice versa. They don't have any "chemistry" together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.