Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I also noticed in the pic where Cal is AT the detention center that there is a paper lunch bag on the table next to her. ;) So she still brings him that snack that was in the original spoilers :D I think that scene will be sooo cute :D

My God, March 2 is still way too far away!! The promo this Monday night better have something for us or I will scream! :lol:

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Now that's what I'm talking about! A "be quiet, I don't need an explanation" kiss! A "you don't need to thank me" kiss. I would just die if she did that. And it would be so fitting, considering all the "does she or doesn't she" feelings that Eric has no doubt been feeling for the past couple years. If she initiates a kiss like that, there would be no doubt in his mind how she feels about him.

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I agree with both of you! She needs to just lay one on him already. The look on her face says that she loves him just as much as he loves her. The pic where she is all smiles says it all. Just kiss him already.

This has been the longest week, I am anxiously waiting for the promo on Monday, then of course I will be watching CBS all next week to catch an extended promo. :lol:

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

You know what I was thinking, eric looks like he could be putting his head back up, and since his lips are parted, maybe its right after the kiss, and thats why calleigh is smiling. Then again, I've played it a thousand different ways in my head :lol:

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

You know, you could have something there. My God this is just driving us insane :lol:. But it very well could be the end of the kiss. At least all the theories keep us busy and time just continues going by ;).

6. CalleighEric

Hah! I know! I was at work today, and all I could do as think about E/C while I was on the computer, too bad I cant go on the internet at work :(

Calleigh looks insanely happy in those 3 pictures, her smile is especially big in the two outside. Man, I wonder why?;)

7. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

HAHHAHAHA i thought the same thing. :guffaw: aawww the look on her face is sooo "i'm so in love" look. :)

and i can't wait for the promo too. It has to be on youtube fast. i don't live on the US. :shifty:

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Okay, this is the first time I'm using the spoiler code so I hope I get it right.

I think Calleigh has three separate outfits in this one. I looked at the two outdoor pics with Eric and I think the hiphuggy one might be before their shift, then the other one is after picking him up. I base this on her top. The first one is a black tank top and the other one is a brown top. And then at the detention center she's still dresed for work. Hmn....looks like they got a raise in the wardrobe budget.:lol:

9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I think it's only two, the lighting is different in another pic, that's how it could possibly look off.

10. CalleighEric

I think this is a good time to 'expect the un-expected'!

I know that I'm going to need serious therapy after this episode :lol:

I'm thinking that this is how the episode goes down. They get a call-out, and calleigh goes to it with ryan, and thats when the INS people show up. She gets back and hears about it. She goes over there, (perhaps after Horatio?) to talk to him. I dont know what they talk about, but calleigh looks extremely in love in that picture in the detention center. She tells him she'll be back, and when her shift ends, she goes home, changes her clothing into something more casual, and comes back for him. I think that picture where shes laughing and eric is holding up his hands is when that marriage comment is made. Then, we get a kiss? Yes. A kiss would be nice, and I'm leaning more and more towards that possibily. :D WE NEED AN INTERVIEW OF ADAM AND EMILY OF THIS EPISODE!:)

11. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I was reading all the speculation about who would initiate the kiss, how it would play out, and all that and I just had this image suddenly of what would happen if there was not a kiss. I can just see y'all(including myself) shrowing shoes at the TV!:lol: And then I could just not stop laughing.:lol: It still makes me giggle.
    I totally agree with you, CalleighEric, an interview with Emily and Adam would be sooooo wonderful! It would just top off this wonderful episode to have a interview between them before. Did I say it would be wonderful?:adore:

12. CalleighEric

Man! You just made me have an evil thought..what if its only a kiss on the cheek?:eek:...But, I doubt it. Their body language says it all. They are pressed together--literally at the hips in that picture. I dont think ive ever seen calleigh look THAT in love--i mean, in all 3 of those pictures, she looks so damn happy! and im GLAD to see it! :D And eric looks like.."finally...":)

13. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

here is what i think that cbs would do about the 7.16 promo.

knowing the cbs people, they may only give us the part about the case and eric getting arrested and talk about eric's father in the promo on monday, and then when we get the extended promo, we would get some hiphugger moments. or maybe i can be totally wrong and give us the extended promo and just have us freak out for an entire week like they did with Smoke Get's In Your CSI's. idk. but whichever way they choose to do it, i know that we'll all be freaking out. go hipphuggers :) :)

whatever way cbs chooses to go i'll be happy to see the promo :) :) :) :)

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Nah... its the same outfit in the two photos. In the one where she's smiling it only looks brown because of the light, and it is a tank top with a sweater over top. You can see the edge of the tank top on the right side, looks like a slice of hair, but it isn't...its her arm. And in the 2nd photo where they are embracing, if you look closely at the fabric of her top, its the same fabric as the one in the photo where it looks brown in color.

It appears Eric may be wearing (at least early in the episode before he's taken away) a suit much like the one he did in the last episode, and by the time he gets out his shirt is untucked and his sleeves rolled up. You can tell by the way the sun is setting that it must be late in the day, and thus at the end of the episode. As well since Calleigh seems to have changed from when she visits him in the joint.

I think they'll give us just case stuff in the normal promo, and more E/C stuff in the extended promo.

Since they put the fact that Eric & Calleigh move to the next level in the actual episode summary, I believe they'll be promoting the hell out of this episode... to include interviews on ET and that other show that calls their segment "Hollywood 411". And, due to the digital tv switch, sweeps month is March instead of February, so ratings will count for this episode. And since the Smoke Gets in Your CSIs got them big ratings (in my opinion due to all the E/C in it and the playing of the promo over and over), they'll promote the hell out of 7.16 to get some great ratings. At least... this is all my opinion ;).

15. CalleighEric

I lovthe fact that this #645 on this board, and it only started like, what? 2 weeks ago? 3 weeks ago? :guffaw:

I'm thinking that we'll get an interview too. It would be INSANE not too. Whenever there is a more major E/C moment in a promo or preview, theres an interiew. Before emily and adam always joked about when they would get together, but now that they are pretty much together (in our eyes ;))..well! how will they act? I can only picture a hilarious interview where emily is like attached to adam, acting all lovey dovey..that would be hilarious:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.