Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think at first they will be a little awkward but it will pass ;) Like someone said it is hard for a woman in love to hide that natural glow that comes with it ;)

The hardest thing will be for them to hide the smiles that will probably be plastered in their faces!! I think we might get some stolen glances and smiles before we get the actual confirmation that they are in fact together. The writers will hopefully keep us guessing for a little while before they have a private moment....they want to make a stew a little longer....not that we haven't already ;)

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

One major thing I noticed was how worried Eric looked when Calleigh said she could hear what he was saying. He was like, "Oh boy, you're screwed..."

But her response would make any guy like Eric melt! That is just a confirmation. Even though he didn't admit it when she was awake, he at least did it, and know she knows for sure. She got her confirmation, and I'm just hoping that this happens soon...I have no more paitience.;)

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree! I think in the upcoming episodes there will be lots of smiles and maybe even some flirting. I think the confirmation will happen in that episode where they are talking about the pictures of her riding the horse. I think the writers will continue taking this slow. The promo I saw last night, I think there was a scene between Eric and Calleigh but I have no idea what was said. I am trying to see if I can find it on YOUTUBE but so far no luck

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I personally don't think we will have to wait that long!! :lol: At least I hope not!! When I said what I said....I was talking about it happening at some point in ep 715 not in general! ;)

If we don't get confirmation in the next ep then I definately think we will get confirmation in 716...if not before, then right at the scene where she picks him up at the detention center.

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I hope so!!! I can't wait for next week!!

6. CalleighEric

You saw a scene betweent the two in the promo? Was this in CTV? I know in CBS, the promo was so fast, I hardly caught any of it. I only caught Ryan with Diddy and Diddy talking to Horatio and Eric; but Frank is there too because I saw him in spoiler pictures.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hey guys, don't forget to post at least three lines of on topic post. We don't want our hard working Mods to come in here and fuss at us.

Thanks.

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I was able to only see the CBS promo and all I saw was a quick glance at Calleigh's face, Eric and Frank from those promo pictures, and Ryan. I think, as usual, we will probably get more in the extended promo. But yes, I agree with all of what you guys have said. Confirmation of them as a couple will probable be either 715 or 716, because as we know in 719 they already dating/together. Can't wait, I keep watching the last scene from the last episode over and over again, it's like I'm addicted to it :lol:!

9. CalleighEric

Same here! I watched that last scene of 714 for the next 35 minutes after it ended...then I watched it twice more this morning, and again after school :D...Man, and now we're already onto a new thread AND a new epiosde next Monday! I really hope that Calleigh and Eric have a moment sometime soon where they talk. I know if somebody like Eric was interested in me, and admitted it, I'd talk to him right then and there. But then again, this is miami, and they have taken baby steps since season 5. :p

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

If I had to guess I'd say that in 7.15 we'll get glances and maybe one or two really cute comments and in 7.16 we'll get confirmation with her visiting the detention center and then picking him up. I'm wishing they kiss on next week's episode but I don't think it'll happen so fast. Maybe we'll know in 7.16 they are together because they leave together and say something about going back to her/his place? Or we finally get a kiss. I would just die if they kiss on this episode. Oh who am I kidding? I'm gonna die whenever they kiss, period. :lol:

Three pages in half a day!!!! This thread we'll be over sooner than the last one :lol:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I would love a kiss, too!! I was kind of hoping they were going to kiss on last night's episode, but that was just wishful thinking. But, yes a kiss could happen anytime. Though, knowing the writers and their little steps, they could be saving the kiss for the season finale for all we know. It's like we get confirmation that they are together, but they could show them kissing until way later; I hope it's sooner though!

12. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

So last night's epi was so WOW that i had to give it a day to sink in, otherwise all id say was "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! SHE!-and then HE!-and SHE did-" and it would be very incoherent and you all would be like :rolleyes::confused:
    and id just go:guffaw:

Okay
    1st scene between cal and ryan- AWW! i like it how people are starting to notice them now. it makes me happy. and i loved her driving. i laughed soo bad. i think it would be funnier if she made ryan throw up though. :lol: But she had to go and be the hero and save the dead dude. of course. haha.

2nd scene in the interrogation room- HOLY POOP. I was like "this is it here we go!!" and i felt really bad for calleigh and AWWED at Eric when he gave her the gum and laughed when the guy said "what is this good cop, crazy cop?". i laughed when i typed that even. And then she collapsed and I was like "SAVE HER ERIC!!!" and he was all like "OMFG CALL AN AMBULANCE OR SOMEONE IS GUNNA HAVE THEIR DUPA KICKED!!"

3rd scene between alexx and eric and all the doctors and nurses. AWWWWWWW. :adore: oh my gawd. he is such a concerned almost boyfriend.

4th scene- Eric talking to cal when she is very clearly out. :adore: i love it when he gives her that look!! I was screaming incoherently at this point. :guffaw::guffaw: but my god when he said "I can't imagine living my life without you" i collapsed on the floor. thank god that was the end of the scene.

5th scene- The watch. WAS ADORABLE. i think its symbolism for a ring later on (he puts the watch on her wrist now, puts a ring on her finger later :hugegrin::hugegrin:) we need a hiphuggers engagement!!

LAST SCENE- CAUSED ME MULTIPLE HEART ATTACKS. I swear he was soo adorable in that scene. I love when she wakes up and sees the watch her demeanor is very calm. and when he walks in the room and she smiles? :hugegrin: and his grin back? he looks like she just said she would marry him. my gawd. :adore:and when he found out she could hear him=priceless?
    "it was like a dream." "It was real" probably one of my fav quotes now.:adore: and my god

"will you stay with me?"
    "No...*laughs* as long as you want me to... *more seriously* as long as you want me to." (cue julie falling on floor and seizing with happiness)

Eric Delko, you need to stay with her forever.

although, upon review of this scene, cal does look a little high/:lol:

otherwise the episode was kinda boring. has anyone found that the watch for the hiphuggers more than the crime now?

I promise to write a post ep. i do. not today though. or probably tomorrow.

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

^^ I have to admit that is how I was yesterday. All I was looking out for was Eric and Calleigh's scenes, I could care less about the case which is a first!! I guess all the hype surronding this episode and Eric and Calleigh just made me more excited to see their scenes than the case.

Ryan is the second to pick up on something going on between Eric and Calleigh. Natalia was the first. I think Ryan will be one to tease Calleigh and Eric more often about the feelings for one another.

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I am still watching today, But I am also putting vdeos together for my youtube page! I have the first one do if anyone wants to go check it out on the mainscreen.
    http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1

I have had the song for over a month anticipating this episode. I new when they anounce the spoilers it was going to be the best one. I still love it when he opens the curtin and givers her hat big'ol grin of his "sigh" its just priceless! i acually thought for a moment he was going to bolt across the floor and grab her up and mayby squeeze her todeath, but he didn't. I was kind hoping for a simple little kiss to, But I guess maybe they wanted that to be an event all on its own to give it that Ahhh! factor.

I really liked the eppisode though and I hope know that we get to see more of it in the next few Episodes. I have a feelng if she ever gets mad at Eric its going to be because he will be so overly protective of her that she will feel smothers by him and she will have to set him straight about it. Hopefully TPTB want put them through to much drama to start out with. They should just let it flow for a while before to much termoil insues.

15. CalleighEric

I have noticed something. Yeah, I still watch for the cases, but I am always anxious and anticipating hiphugger scenes and actions. Yeah, I probably do watch more now for E/C than I did before, but I think after thye get together, and hopefully make it a casual thing, my focus will still be on them, but be able to have a clear mind for the science :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.