Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

You guys remember the interview where Adam said he would love to make a hot sex scene with Calleigh?! And at the end of the interview Emily was like "i love Adam, secretly, he doesn't know", and one part they were together hugging and making the interview, i think it was on 2004.
    So this kind of interview right now would be like Hilarious, and it would make me and everyone happy, bcz we all know that Em and Adam are really good friends, and they love just to joke around. :lol:
    An interview now would be GREAT. and who knows some photoshoot?? :drool:

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

They have to do an interview!! I mean how could they not? Something this big that has been building for how long now? I have no doubt ET will have something. I just don't know how of that something we will get. Mayboe now TV Guide will put something out and finally get it right!! :lol:

If they don't kiss in the ep then something will definately be hurled in the direction of the tv! :lol: I don't want to think such things though!! I want, no NEED, to believe they are going to kiss. How can they promote "the next level" and NOT show us something?

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I'm really thinking its a kiss. The way their positioned and their facial expressions just say too much!:)

Man..I have a countdown going online until this coming monday at the exact time we get a promo :D..Yes..I'm getting help:lol:

Ok. So, how long have we waited for this, and we'd say OH! I THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN! And then...:rolleyes:..let down...:shifty:...But HOW oh HOW can you beat this? I've never seen calleigh look that in love before? Have you? No, i didnt think so. The way theyre looking at each other...calleigh kind of looks..comfortable with it, and eri clooks like "finally" :cool:

I set the picture as my desktop background, and I just stare at it whenever I minimize my page..i swear! It looks different everytime I look at it!

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I have a question, a very important question about 716.

*ahem*

Who's gonna pay attention to the actual case(s), and who's gonna block out everything besides the E/C moments? :drool: Be honest, now... :D

5. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Newbie on the site here, but I couldn't help but read about this insanity. I don't think you or any of us will have to worry. Look how CSI and NY shipped Grissom and Sara and Danny and Lindsay, especially D/L. We got that hot little number after their date and the pool table scene. Still gets my heart all aflutter. <sigh> side note: the only problem I have with that ship is that the f'in writers messed with Danny. I'm still in denial. There's just no way a guy of his caliber would ever have cheated on his girl, especially Lindsay. TPTB went waayyy off course with that ship.

6. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Hallelujah, sweeet jesus, I leave this site for 48 hrs and this place explodes! I see 8 pages and I thought, OMG, something huge has happened and I missed it!

Can someone help me find my jaw, I dropped it somewhere and I can't find it now...
    Thank you, thank you for those pics, ahh, it's finally going to happen btw E/C. I too immediately thought he's going in for a kiss and their pose is so reminiscent of the original hip huggers one, right down to Eric's rolled up shirt sleeves. She's so leaning into him at the hips and definitely staring at his comehither lips! I just love how connected they are, just hope Cal's knees don't buckle on her :lol:

what am i supposed to do till Mar 2nd?? Since they are not showing 7.16 on my birthday this monday, I'll take these pics as an early bday present, it's the closest thing I'll get to it. Now for the promo (extended?), that would be icing on the cake!

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

ok.. don't throw tomatoes at me but...
    i think that they might just go for a impulsive kiss... you know, the type that nobody actually initiate or maybe for a very "family type" hug (this one for going with the "wifely" snack). in my opinion that would definitely be "the next level" .. i mean, you can pretty much kiss everybody that you want, but there is that special kind of hug that comes from time spend togheter and real commitment. IDK, just my 2 cents on this this morning. just for the record I DO WANT THE KISS

good question....
    personally i think that i will actualy see the case the 3rd time around eventhou ususally i "get" a case even if i do something else and only listen to a show.

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh yeah this thread is moving very fast.:)

I really, really hope there will be a kiss in this episode. It looks like it can be, they are so close to each other and they definitely feel comfortable in that position. And for the very first time Calleigh looks so relaxed and so in love. That is something new. It was always Eric who looked at her with so much love and now that's her.:adore:
    I love those pictures and I can't wait for this amazing episode. It will be the best episode ever even if they won't kiss, though I still hope they will.:)

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I already said it and I'm saying it again, we are going to finish this thread before the actual episode...

I liked somebody's idea of naming our next thread "Finally". Seriously, that's the first word that comes to my mind when I think of what's about to happen in the next episode. However, we might get some fantastic title in the promo.

Now, back on the pics... I think it's possible that the first pic is actually the moment after they kiss. I would really love it if Calleigh started the kiss and if they hugged after the kiss (and I mean the hug where Cal puts her arms around his waist and he puts his around her shoulders and kisses the top of her head). I think that would be very cute.

It's still surreal to me that she's looking at him this way. I'm so used to the fact that Eric is totally in love with Cal and that he's the one who always shows it. I knew that Cal loved him back, but still, if was something that wasn't always showed and now, the look on her face says it all. It's as if she were saying "I can't live without you either."

P.S. Welcome to the new members. I hope you have great time here with us, enjoying our addiction... of devotion as we prefer to call it.

10. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

WOW!, im gone for like a week and come back to those pictures. it nearlly gave my hiphugger heart a heart attack!!

it took me a while to figure out what y'all ment by the brown paper bag lol but then i spyed it in the photos. Im loving the moment in the first photo, all we need now is for them to move forward and kiss each other!

I found this on tvguide and wasn't sure if this version of the summery had been put on here:

A murder occurs aboard a yacht belonging to high-powered attorney Derek Powell (Sean Combs). Meanwhile, Delko has a run-in with immigrations because of his forged birth certificate and a hit is placed on his life just as his relationship with Calleigh heats up.

Why isnt the 2nd here now!!!! 12 days and counting

11. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

good question....
    personally i think that i will actualy see the case the 3rd time around eventhou ususally i "get" a case even if i do something else and only listen to a show.
    [/QUOTE]

oh dear..now i would be one of those people who'll only remember the E/C scenes after watching 7.16 :lol:

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

The secon is a mixed wait for me. I want it here because of the episode but I don't want it here because my son will be 16 that day. Can you say drivers license? :wtf:

I hadn't read that promo yet. Everyone is talking about their relationship heating up but what about the "hit" put out on Eric. I just don't get it unless it's an enemy of his fathers.
    But this will make them even more secretive about their relationship. They don't want the lab to find out but if they know about the hit they definitely don't want the general public to know either.
    Make you wonder if all the things that happen to Calleigh in later episodes is related to her relationship with Eric and the 'hit'. I hope not this would put a strain on the relationship and the last thing they need is more angst.

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Move to Europe. We can have drivers license after we're 18 and even than it's not very likely to pass the test right away.

I knew that there was a hit on Eric, but I thought that that's the one from "De Luca Motel". So, a hit... Now that they will be together, I wonder if Eric is going to be all protective over Calleigh. I mean, if somebody wanted to hurt him they could just hurt her. Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I have a question for the group. It's not directly connected to EC, so I'm apologizing to the mods, just in case. Do you guys ever read the threads of other ships to see if they are talking about us? I do... and sometimes I really get annoyed by everything that is written there, but I still go and read it. I have no idea why. Anyway, sorry for going off topic, but I did have "at least 3 lines of on topic discussion" in my post.

EDIT:

I just read something on a site and it was very cute so I had to post it here. One person said that he/she doesn't like Calleigh and Eric as a couple and someone commented that sometimes it's okay to disagree with God.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  14. anamarya

anamarya Witness

for the first part... i second that idea.... move to EU.. here is hard to get the license and you can give the exam only after your 18th.
    back on topic...
    the hit would pretty much explain "Deluca motel" and the pictures. they can even surprise us with linking the attack on Cal to this HIT. in that situation the fact that E/C are or not a couple is not so important because even if they date or not she is still important to him and if something happens to her, or to another member of the team for that mater affect Eric.

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Welcome JLo to the insanity that is this very devoted ship. I'm sure you'll fit right in with us. I think because Eric & Calleigh have known each other for so long, been so close to each other for so long, that this is the one CSI relationship that will last. Sure, they'll have their trials and tribulations, but they'll last. :p

I would love to see a hug like that after they kiss. That would be beautiful and really tell of the bond they have, that "something" they have (and mentioned in Jessica's wonderful story "Always"). I so love that photo where Calleigh is smiling at him, says so much about how she feels. She wouldn't even have to utter the words "I love you", its written clearly on her face there.

Marija, its best just not to go to those forums. Of course they're not going to like what goes on in here because they prefer Calleigh and Eric with other people, naturally they're going to have negative things to say, no matter how evident their love is on the show. So... do like I do... stay away from there.

Nice response that person had though! :lol:

Just had a thought... wouldn't it suck to no end if CBS flubbled like they did two weeks ago and DIDN'T show the promo at the end of this Monday's episode?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.