Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I knew "Archie" hadn't done it all...sorry, couldn't help but keep seeing the guy as Archie from ER. :lol: I wonder if the real perp has been recruiting someone else for each of the other murders as well?

My money is on the detective from this episode...the one who was so angry with them when they arrived and who then said it was because his partner was shot years ago when the FBI came to help them out on a case.

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I loved "Carbon Copy". It was awesome to here the team talking about Gideon. It is always nice when shows speak of former leading characters. It makes it more realistic. The episode ended fantastic. I was so mad to learn that there was a multiple week break before CM returns with new episodes. (I think it might be the end of March before there is a new episode.)

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I was wondering the same. I'm not usually mad at tv shows, but this time I was. Why it had to be written like that? meh, stupid and annoying.

Hah, I talked with one guy about Criminal Minds, he's been catching up and is so exicted how great this show is. Then I said "...yeah, I have hard time take Joe Mantegna seriously ever since I realised he is the voice of Fat Tony" ...a moment of silence and then "...nooooooo!" :D

Ps. Speedslady, it's only either text or banner in signature, not both.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBS ANNOUNCES SEASON FINALE AIR DATES

Susan

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE BAU INVESTIGATES VICTIMS WHO DETAIL THEIR LIVES ONLINE, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20

"The Gathering" – The BAU investigates victims who were documenting their personal lives and inner desires on blog posts and social media. Also, Kevin gets jealous when he learns Garcia may have a new love interest, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 20 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake)

GUEST CAST:
    Nicholas Brendon (Kevin Lynch)
    Andrew Bowen (Mark Jackson)
    Patrick Breen (Peter Harper)
    William Charlton (Detective Paul Boseman)
    Jacquelyn Zook (Nicole Francis)
    Sean Solan (John Butler)
    Stephen Simon (Sam)
    Ally Iseman (Laurel Tyson)
    Gita Reddy (M.E. Marvi Hatcher)
    Elizabeth Higgins Clark (Tammy)
    Stephanie Jones (Leslie Hopkins)
    Lauren Marie (Kayla Jefferson)
    Genevieve Levin (Reporter)
    Trevor Jackson (Tyler Rogers)
    David Bickford (Dr. Montgomery Houston)

WRITTEN BY: Kimberly Ann Harrison
    DIRECTED BY: Michael Lange [​IMG]

OK, someone explain to me the status of Kevin & Penelope's relationship, since I have not seen all the episodes. Back in the previous season's finale, didn't they break up? [​IMG]

6. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

He wanted to propose to her, and asked Derek all about how to do it. Penelope found out and said she wasn't ready for marriage, and then it sort of became obvious that he wasn't going to stay with her because he was ready and wanted to take that step. So they broke up. There has been a few slightly awkward moments, like where Penelope and Spencer are going to attend a con and Kevin shows up with a date. All in all though, they've tried to remain friends, although Kevin gets jealous at the thought of Penelope dating even though he himself has had plenty of dates and even a girlfriend or so.

I cannot even a little begin to explain how much I love this show. It's just epic beyond imagination. I thought the show had a bit of a dip during season 5, but then it came back and owned again. Personally I've always preferred Rossi over Gideon, and now when I watch the first seasons I just get irked because the hawtness that is Rossi isn't there. :D

I really didn't like Elle though, and I was happy to see her go and Emily replace her. When JJ left I was fuuurious, same with Emily leaving the first time. Mostly I think because of how the actors were fired. I didn't mind Seaver, but also didn't see her much as her own character. She just felt like a younger replacement of JJ. When I found out Emily was due to leave again I was ticked off, but then I read why Paget is ready to move on from the show and I support the decision fully. I also kind of love Blake, which I totally didn't expect. Also, Hotch + Beth = adoooooores!

Oh, but wtf with the writers FINALLY giving Spence a love interest and then they kill her?! NO! :mad:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

So its okay for him to date, but if she wants to, he gets an ATTITUDE?!? [​IMG] Not cool, Kevin! Be a man; be happy, and move on, so Penelope can do the same.

8. Guybrush Threepwood

She does give him a speech about it though, and it seems he finally gets it. Hopefully he'll no longer be grumpy. :D

But on that note, I haaaate that they broke up. :scream:

9. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I agreee I like Rossi more than Gideon. He's got a lot of character compared to Gideon. Who always seem to broad.

As for Keven, you can't have your cake and eat it to. Okay she's not ready for marriage, and you break up? I mean if you really love someone you would say okay, we'll slow down. So its really none of Kevin buisness if Garcia date (Please, oh please let it be Derek Morgan).

As for the Replicator, wouldn't it be a huge turn of events if it was someone like Kevin? I mean he has access to all those files, who better to have learned about the team.... just an idea. Might not be plausible but still it would be such an interesting turn!

10. Guybrush Threepwood

I can see where Kevin is coming from. Basically, he was ready to take the next step, and he wanted it, and she didn't. To him it'd feel like being "stuck" in the relationship. And he did question her whether she meant she didn't want to get married or she didn't want to marry him, indicating that he felt very insecure about the whole thing. The dating thing he needs to back off with though. And noooo, she's not dating Morgan. ;)

Well, I would love for the replicator to be someone we know, since it'd give it more of a twist, but if it was Kevin I'd just feel like they were trying waaaay too hard.

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I can totally go for the Derek/Penelope Romance. Bring it on! Kevin being the Replicator might be a little far-fetched. He's got access to the team, yes, but I don't think his mind would turn twisted like that. He can only be evil in fanfiction. [​IMG]

12. Guybrush Threepwood

I genuinely wouldn't like Penelope/Derek. Mainly because it's been established now for eight seasons that they are JUST friends. It would just get weird if they started dating.

13. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Oh not saying that he is, just thought that it would be out of the box. I so love the chemistry between Garcia and Morgan. Love the ep where she thinks she slept with him.

I can't wait to see who their stalker is, and why they are doing it. Whoever it is, is very manipulative and twistedly creative.

14. Guybrush Threepwood

I think the episode where Garcia thinks she's slept with Morgan and freaks out just proves how far of a stretch it would be to make them into a couple. In that one she clearly can't even handle the thought of them having had sex, so to me it would kind of ruin what they've been creating for the past eight seasons if they suddenly fell in love.

Yeah, I can't wait either. I'm hoping we'll find out this season, and that it'll be resolved this season. Oh the seizures I'd have if the entire season ended with a cliffhanger and I had to wait for aaaages until it was all resolved. It'd make me angry!

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Was a little worried about Criminal Minds not being on CBS's renewal list for next season. However EW says they are expected to return and that they're just working on 'talent deals' for the cast.

Susan