Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Re: worst couples !!!!

I'm not attacking you. At all. I think that this thread is pointless. I want it locked. Its a really pointless idea. I am NOT attacking you at all. And don't try to turn it around on me heartagram.

2. martini

martini CSI Level One

And we're at it again worst couple IN MY OPINION (not against any ship)
    Is: ecklie and greg cause I can't see any one with ecklie.. so I just chose a polar opposite to him
    :devil:

3. Warsteiner

Warsteiner Hit and Run

The worst couple ist GSR!!!It´s like daddy and his daughter...disgusting..uuuhh...HOORAY FOR SNICKERS!!!!

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA

i was turning round wat i was getting.

and if people dont like the thread dont come in here, it wont be open for much longer neway, its gonna get locked, the shit has hit the fan.

and gregluver i dont want to start shit, it just seemed like u was bitching to me hardcore

5. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

You're right heartagram69 the shit has hit the fan. I hope people stop posting in here. And I wasn't trying to dish on you, I was trying to bring to attention that people think that the writers are gonna do what the writers want. They don't. Just because the cast says something, doesn't mean that the writers will do that.

6. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Whoa! You guys need to cool off a bit.

heartagram69 if you believe greglover has flamed (insulted) you then you should've contacted a mod as forensicsgirl has stated already.

7. wildcherry

wildcherry Lab Technician

There has been no confirmation for any ships on the show, I have read from interviews/articles that:

JF, ES and Josh Berman are pro Sandle.
    WP and Carol Mendleson are GSR.
    GD and MH are Yobling, although GD is liking Warrick being married at the moment.
    GE is anti-couple or GSR.

These may or may not be true, I don’t know… but then again who does really?

Whatever happens, is said or written, people will interpret the evidence differently. For example: the recent JF interview at CBS.com had both Snickers and GSR shippers *squeeing* in their seats, but I found what she said to be generally confusing, something that can and is being interpreted in different ways.

In the end TPTB will do whatever they want with them, its their choice not ours.

8. CSIvixen

CSIvixen Rookie

Yeah...it's turning into GSR vs Snickers again. WhileI'm all for Snickers...that isn't the point of the thread, guys :) Hmm. Staying on topic: Catherine/Greg is just ew. Sara is only four years older than him...While Cath is old enough to be his mother. Ewww. My reasoning for being against it xD Just uhh...no.

Hiphuggers. Okay..I have been informed ;)

9. heartagram69

ive heard that GD n MH are pro - yobling
    GE n JF are pro-snickers
    ES is pro - sandle
    and hu knows with WP he is as much an enigma as gris

ok im sorry then.

and yeah the writers will do what they want, and do, evidentelly :lol:

but jorja made that comment based on the scripts she had read.

ok neway im out, while this has been fun, im gonna try n lay low, LOL.

the writers could pull something from left field, i mean they did with tina, so hu knows what else they could do.

they will do what they want, and nothing we do or say is gonna change it. so... lol

have fun fighting y'all LOL

10. martini

martini CSI Level One

that's true and we'll just see won't we, i mean this happends in every show that sometimes writers and actors bumps heads :eek:

11. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Yeah..agree with you on that one.. I think I'm okay with every ship on NY, maybe with the exception of Mac/Aiden

12. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

I'm not posting here in anymore. I hope others don't either. Hopefully, this thread will get locked soon anyways. Later.

13. heartagram69

good idea, im out too, laters

but i actually think this little 1/2 hours has been good for us to all vent and get angry and blow off some steam, and now we can go back to our shipper threads and be in much better moods.

we do need to get it out of our systems after all.

14. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

Well, I might be a bit late on this, but not all anti-GSR fans make it sound like GSR fans are an army of haters.
    And I agree with you, there are many people that "bash" your ship, as well as everyone elses.
    I may be a Snickers shipper, but it's not like I don't take any other ship into consideration. Sure, GSR may not be my favourite, but I don't think I've ever said that GSR fans are mean or anything.

Everyone has their own opinions about a ship. There will always been evidence for each ship. There will always be people who can't stand a certain couple and there will always be people that are so into their ship that they will degrade other couples in the process.

I think that this thread has caused a lot more trouble between different ships...and it looks like it's mostly between GSR and Snickers.

There's no need to fight, we all love CSI and we all love our ships. Isn't that good enough? Do we really need to downsie other couples?

15. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

how much drama geez.

If you people can't debate maturely you have no right to complain what this thread as turned into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.