Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

i wonder if this
    arguement they will have in 5.06 will have "side effects" and if it is one of the reasons Stella won't talk to him?Stella's face spoke volumes how she felt http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/506110.jpg

Debbie :D I can't wait for 5.05 and 5.06!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  2. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

hi asprine!!!hope ur feeling better now!!** hugs to all the smacked family*
    yeah,i really love that "glorious letter" :lol:i keep on watching that scene again and again when i dont have patients at work,i feel sad for mac but i SHE is not the right woman for him!!!if either mac or stella dies,im quitting this show!!(maybe switch over to house hhmmm...)jlk!!!!

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i've missed something..:wtf:Stella've meet her sister, she have a sister, i didn't know that! how do her sister look like?:wtf: and in which eppy did Stella meet her sister?

she looks pissed.. im carious about what they fight were about now..

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Gio, technically she doesn't have a sister, it was another girl who her foster mother looked after at the same time as her, we found out in season 3, I can't remember the name of the episode, but it had the cute guy from Cold Case in it. Hope this helps.

Debbieeeee, I love you!! :adore: Thanks so much for the link to the site. I can't read any of it. :lol: But all of the pics are really cute. Lots of new AJ pics for me to save. *Bounces up and down* There are also some cute ones of Gary and Melina for me to save too. :D I really don't like Gary's glasses though... :lol:

I'm pretty excited to see how all of this tension is going to be played out. I know I've said it before, but I hope in the end it will make Mac and Stella closer, not force them further apart...

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sheriinh---->
    *Hugs back dear :D Me too It's one of my fav scenes. That scene and 4.17 and 4.20 and "who discovered the body" and 4.19 (LOL I loved S4!!!!!)

I think he felt bad because he was dumped, not because he particulary cared for "HER" :D

I was watching 4.17 this morning (again and again) and i have noticed something.
    Most of Smacked family thinks they are living together after the fire.
    Well, The Red Head Lady said he kissed her meanwhile he was married to Claire.
    The interesting point is he didn't want a new relationship with Quinn despite of he is single now.
    He only lives with Stella but he doesn't accept Quinn's attemps of flirting so we can think his relationship with Stella is stronger than the primary relationship he had with Claire (And we know he loved her so much)

Gio---> Mindy is Stella's foster sister. She came up in "Cold reveal" (3.22) At the end Stella warned Mindy she would be back the following day as a cop so technically Stella gave a 24 hrs-window to run away

Debbie :D

ps: Steph---->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: me too Steph!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I knew you were going to enjoy those ones:thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  6. giovinazzo<3

thanks Steph and Debbie for clearing that up for me:D i didn't watch to many eppys of s3 mainly 'cause i got pissed that Mac was with ''HER'' so i skipped a few eppys:lol:
    yeah i hope that to, that they will get closer and not force them further apart.. make up and be friends or more:D

well it's night here so i have to get to bed..

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

At the end any catfight will lead back to each other. Even if we will have to wait weeks or even if it's part of the final arc of S5 they will be back to each other :D

I still think it will be interesting even if they don't speak to each other for some episodes:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Gio, sleep well, get back soon

Hugs Debbie :D

8. Stepherweps

Oh of course I loved them, snagged loads from that site, so thanks again my dear. *Big hugs* There were lots of cute AJ ones, and these cute Gary and Melina ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How totally cute are those? They just looks so happy and comfortable together. :adore:

Glad we were able to clear up the thing about Stella's sister for you Gio. I really liked that ep, it was very Stellacentric. :adore: She needs more eps like that one. :D

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie, Asprine, Gio and family, hope you all recover very soon! :) And the other smack family be healthy and happy! :)

Debbie,
    Thank you for the links!
    Practically, it was Mindy who saved Stella from the sexaul abuse from their foster dad. Otherwise, her life would be totally different. That's why she chose to give Mindy a chance.

Gio,
    I don't worry about they'll be forced apart. Every time they had a fight, it would bring them even closer. I hope a big fight would make them explore their deep feelings for each other.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sheriinh--->
    Exactly!!! besides considering she does feel Mindy as her sister i don't know if she is allowed to testify against her...well, technically and biologically they are not relatives, but hech! they were raised as if they were

Yes!!!!!!! Many times we said here they are in balance when they are together. The big question would be what would they do without each other. I think Stella would be out of control and Mac would be lost without her :D

In any case it WILL be so interesting for us :D

Credits to the previous Turkish link: Boo Moo from tv.com

Steph-->
    how true is this! we need many Stella centric episodes. Usually she is not alone, she is always with one of the boys :D In Cold Reveal she worked with Danny :D to solve her own situation

11. Stepherweps

Shell and Deb, I like your positive thinking, and when I come to think of it, you're right, each time Mac and Stella fight, they become closer... So I think it's going to be interesting to see how a big fight is played out... I hope that it's going to bring them closer in the end, I want it to lead to them telling eachother about their deep feelings for one and other... That would make me *and all of you guys too* sooo happy. :D

12. giovinazzo<3

i think i'll watch that eppy now:D
    Kikii--- yeah, every fight they have they get closer..:)
    Debbie-- if they had to be without each other, i think they would get to se how much they mean to each other and that they want to be with each other:D And i also think that Stella would be out of control and Mac well he would be lost withou her and he would probably shut down 'cause Stella is the only one that can make him open up and talk..:D
    mhmm it's gonna be interesting to se how the big fights gonna play out.. Will it make Mac and Stella closer..:D

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay, new thread!

Well, it seems from some spoilers that TPTB are going to be deepening and exploring different aspects of Mac and Stella's relationship this season. I am happy to read the spoilers about Mac and Stella having conflict and about her hiding something from him because THAT IS WHAT REAL LIFE COUPLES DO. They fight, there are sparks between them. But it is better that Mac and Stella fight, i.e. get their feelings out and let each other know how they feel, rather than keep it all inside, or not talk at all, like D/L did.
    When Mac and Stella hide things from one another, it is never because they want to hurt each other, but for one of two reasons - 1, They are scared, unsure about whatever it is they are hiding, or think they can handle it alone - i.e. Mac getting the bloody shirt in 4x03, and Stella keeping the fact she maybe had AIDs secret after 3 x 16. 2) They are trying to protect each other. Maybe Stella is working on a way to keep both the machines and the lab tech, but doesn't want him to find out in case he wants to help and gets in trouble with the brass. Or maybe it is to do with the Greek man, he is somehow involved with something and Stella wants to keep it a secret from Mac. But they can never be mad or hide something from each other for long, because they love each other too much. Stella told Mac about maybe having AIDs in The Ride In, and he admitted about the bloody shirt in 4x09.

I definitely think Mac and Stella are living together in his apartment, and they might think it is just as friends, but the relationship between them is deepening, the more time they spend together, the more they can't deny their feelings.:)

I saw Asprine's clips from Turbulence, and, yep, Fire Boy is trying hard, but Stella couldn't care less. She barely even looked at him, and when she talked to him, it was merely professional-friendly - 'We're gonna kick your ass at baseball' that was it. She's not interested! She had more interest and closeness with that Brett guy in Hostage than in Fire Boy.

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hahaha woo new thread! sorry for my delayed reaction time guys lol. 4 days until my first exam and now im in procrastination mode for some reason. i wrote a smacked fanfiction today *headdesk* should've been studying!
    oh well. hope you're all well. yay for the spoilers and stuff i've been seeing this thread!
    Debbie, would you do me a favour and PM me all the spoilers and stuff that have happened so far? or links if there's clips and stuff? Thanks doll.
    Take care everyone!
    xxx

15. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Jenn: Glad to see you here again :D
    MacsLady: You are So right! your whole post rocks and I totally agree with you!. :bolian:It sounds very reasonable why they kept things from each other, now. If they're living together (which is pretty obvious) they can't just pretend they're ONLY friends for months. The time will come when they'll cross the line and BOOOM they'll finally realize that they're more than just best friends.
    I'd LOVE to see a scene where they fighting and suddenly Stella hesistates. And....
    Mac: Hey what is it?? Did i hurt you in any way??
    Stella:..no Mac it's nothing...really..
    Mac: I FEEL it that something's wrong with you. Could you PLEASE stop pretending you're fine...
    Stella *almost screaming* : Do you think it's easy for me?? do you think I don't want to stop pretending that I....
    Mac *lifts her chin with is finger and forces her to look into his eyes* : What..?
    Stella: That I love you Mac....So..now you got it...

:wtf:
    Debbie: I'm SO with you on your things about Quinn. Eww Mac did really kiss her. But despite of him being single (well officially) he didn't even consider goin out with RHL....which shows me that the relationship he has with Stel is the deepest they both have ever had:)

Andrea:)

ps: I'll be on a student exchange for almost three weeks and I don't know if I'll be able to post during that time. Will miss y'all *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.