Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Well, yay! Welcome to the club robotnik22! Have any favorite RaiN moments? If not, we are all more than welcome to direct you to the best RaiN scenes and episodes, =).

2. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Thanks :) my fave RaiN moment was when Ryan supported Natalia, after she lost her hearing.

3. Gooniegirl3333

I loved that as well! He definitely cared for her a lot even if she couldn't see it at that point. This was when I thought the writers decided to go ahead with writing a relationship for these two after toying with the idea for so long. :luvlove:

4. slower

slower Lab Technician

I hope you are right about tptb writing the relationship (finally). I do see little hints of them going forward with it. I haven't heard anything lately; and at the end of the season Natalia seemed to be paired with H. I think they are going to keep stringing us along a little while longer. Any thoughts? I know that eventually it will happen; but they still have to sort out E/C's relationship first. IDK!! I still think that all will happen in the last season; if they end the series on a positive note. I hate those cliffhanging series endings.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Definitely one of my favourites. I also loved the part in Sleepless in Miami, when Ryan was offering to drive her home. I love the compassion there. I also really like the scene way back in season 5 when Natalia helped Ryan go through all the paperwork for Stetler, after he had been fired. They do look out for one annother.
    I love the recent interview Shane did with Jon Togo-

CSI Files: Alexx Woods [Khandi Alexander] was a real confidant to Ryan. Who would you say is closest to Ryan now?
    Togo: There’s a little bit of that this season, personal scenes between Natalia and Ryan as far as being confidants and supporting each other. And also Walter and Ryan have become very close. They put Omar and I in a lot of scenes together too. We consider ourselves the Laurel and Hardy of CSI: Miami. Ryan’s best buddy seems to be Walter, and his confidant seems to be Natalia, which is fun because I love Omar [Benson Miller, Walter Simmons] and Eva [La Rue, Natalia Boa Vista]. It’s always fun to play that. It’s very easy to play that with Eva.

TPTB have seen the chemistry between them, so it looks promising for the upcoming season :)

I agree, I think any romance will happen right at the end of the show. The writers have there work cut out with the EC thing for now, but I think Rain will come eventually :)

6. Gooniegirl3333

Tonight's the night, peeps! Hoping for some amazing Ryan/Natalia moments! (no matter how small or subtle).

EDIT: Wonderful, wonderful RaiN moment last night! The writers are definitely on our side!

Seriously, my heart went pitter-patter the entire time. I hope someone uploads the scene!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Im liking the sound of this!
    I havent watched the epi yet, and I dont think I will get the time to for a while, so I may just have to watch that scene on its own. Seems like a good start to the season for us. Hopefully there will be lots more to come!

8. Gooniegirl3333

It starts at 12:49 in the ep, =).

9. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I have another fave RaiN moment- The scene in Countermeasures, when Natalia is feeling down and Ryan cheers her up.I thought that was too cute for words!

10. Gooniegirl3333

Funny you should say that! I figured I would share that moment + the "Stiff" moments to you via caps! (I originally made them for tumblr)

Countermeasures scene
    Stiff scene 1
    Stiff scene 2

No words, but it's at least something, =D.

11. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Nice work,Gooniegirl3333 :)

12. Gooniegirl3333

Thank you!

Hoping for some great scenes tonight as well, =).

EDIT: No scenes together tonight, but both had wonderful scenes in any case. And Ryan... ::drool::

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  13. slower

slower Lab Technician

Not one scene.....major disappointment.:(

How is that the writers can write scene where Ryan comforts Natalia, but can't seem to write one that has her showing even a little concern for Ryan? I know it is early in the season; so I am going to hold out a little hope that it will provide some scenes of them (at least) working together. Togo and LaRue have great chemistry. I'm already getting tired of the Eric and H scenes. I like the comedic scenes between Ryan and Walter; but I don't want to see him with Walter all the time.

WAKE UP TPTB!!!!!:scream:

14. slower

slower Lab Technician

Another episode without a scene and it is only going to get worse when Eva has to take off. I gave CBS an earfull for that little bit of news; not that it will do any good.:lol:But I felt a little better.

Well I am still going to try and stay positive.:thumbsup: Even with all my complaining.:lol: They are closer than we are led to beleive the last few episodes and I want TPTB to explore that more. It just seems so one sideded (on Ryan's part). I thought at least she would be there he tornado; but it just seemed business as usual. Any thoughts?

15. Gooniegirl3333

I was pretty confused as well after the wonderful moments they gave us during the first two episodes... and then NOTHING? Huh?! Doesn't make sense, writers! They were on such a great role at first, so what gives?

Ugh, it's so frustrating when the writers give us these scenes for encouragement... like real, deep or flirty moments with them. They give us something to believe they are listening to us and then rip it away... flip.