George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by PrincessJ88, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone. It still sucks really, really bad tho. :(

Posting a good hair set so I can be distracted by Nick. Sorry if I dupe...I haven't had time to look at them all. :(

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

4. Smokey

Hey guys! addictedtoSpeed is running a bit behind today, but she didn't forget that she needs to return Nick. :) She'll be along in a few hours.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks Smokey! I'm so sorry I got so behind today Nick and I were busy with two doctor's appointments and a baby shower. Aww, Nick and babies....

So the winner is:
    blackflag with this lovely pic! Nick's on his way with a piece of cake for ya!

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks for sending Nick, addictedtoSpeed. :shifty: I'm not sure how often he's going to want to come back here. I've been having trouble keeping connected to the internet for more than 5 minutes at a time. :censored: Nick, needless to say has been looking at me... :eek: :eek:

And before anyone asks - No swearing at the computer does not make it work better! :brickwall: But it does make me feel better! :lol:

New theme:

I'll keep things simple. :) I want up to 12 of t-shirts. Make them of the short sleeved variety if you could, please. :D Winner in about 27 hours.

Susan

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Congrats blackflag! It's actually t-shirt weather here too. And even supposed to be clear tonight, so maybe I'll go watch fireworks later. [​IMG]

First set of t-shirts:

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Happy Canada Day everyone [​IMG]

Congrats on winning blackflag :)

and it is a t-shirt kinda day here as well :)

my first set

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

9. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Congrats Blackflag!! Sorry about your computer, and cussing certainly makes me feel better too :lol:

It's definitely t-shirt weather here too, maybe more like tank-top. 91 already and topping out at 100 today. We went to Mexico yesterday and were lucky it was only 103, it had been 113 down there about 3 days ago, but that's the desert for ya.

Happy Canada Day to you two, too! I know that sounds kinda funny :lol:
    Raynn, if I remember correctly, the Calgary Stampede should be starting soon. I wish they'd go back to televising it down here!

First set of T-Shirts coming up:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yup, Stampede starts on the 8th (until the 17th). I haven't gone to it before, but thinking about it this year. Gotta at least check out the flapjack breakfasts in the area. :D If it's not televised, there may be video/streaming on the internet that you could still see (I think cbc.ca had live streaming last year).

I'm renting a room for the first part of this month, and yesterday when I was setting up my computer for the internet here, my new landlord saw my desktop wallpaper, which is of course Nick. His reaction: "good looking guy." :)

Second set of t-shirts:

seven
    eight
    nine
    ten
    eleven
    twelve

11. Jacquie

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

13. Smokey

Looks like maybe I have time to get a set in, but I'm sure I'll post 6 dupes. Apologies in advance.

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nicky, my savior! Nick comes for a visit and things get better around here. :lol:

My internet connection seems to be better after 2 days of problems. I was beginning to think we were blowing the router again! :( And mom's car is in the driveway after an overnight visit to the shop and $750 in repairs. My brother's an auto mechanic and she took it to him in Framingham to fix the AC, horn, rear wiper and do an oil change. On the way home it stopped running in Marlborough. The timing chain broke! I think I'm still waiting for a third thing to go wrong but I'm ever hopeful it will stop at 2. :lol:

The time has come for me to give Nick away. :(

Your runners up:
    Raynn - Almost a butt shot, but I'll settle for those nice strong shoulders. :drool:
    Smokey - pops in with a nice profile shot. ;)
    Ladybronco - :drool:
    Ladybronco - kinda like the way he had his elbows braced on the back of that couch. :p

[​IMG]
    Jacquie because not only did she post one of my most favorite Nick pics but there's was also just something about this pic as well. Quiet, contenplative Nick is just so :drool:. So Nick's a little late for Canada Day but he doesn't mind celebrating late if you don't mind. ;)

Susan

15. Jacquie

Better late than never blackflag :) and thank you for sending Nick over :)

and lets make the theme and easy one for a Saturday in the summer. Open Nick please. 12 in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and see to my visitor :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.