Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks GNRF for this "spoiler":thumbsup:

Ryan: I'm pretty sure it will be just his nephew.

Natalia: oh oh oh!!! Maybe her sister, Anya, the other one, or what about the FBI agent we met during s6?

Eric: well I won't express my opinion about anything correlated to him 'cuase IMO they're exaggereting way too much w/ his character:rolleyes:.

Calleigh :eek: : I'm so curious for her. I have a thought:devil: but I won't express it until I'm sure about it:p

Frank: I don't think he'll be involved:lol:

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This sounds so interesting, I'm excited! :)

It's about time they did something like this. It's been done in Vegas and in NY already so it's about time. As for Ryan, I agree it's most probably a nephew, maybe a cousin but I really don't think it's his son.

Natalia's person from the past sounds interesting, maybe an old flame :luvlove:? The story with the teaching instructor got dropped (Rick, was it?) so maybe they're doing something like that now.

Someone she worked with before? But that was done with the FBI guy, so I don't know. It just doesn's sound like a family member.

Either way it sounds good :)

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

No, we don't know anything else about her family....

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

OMG! I just realized! Maybe TPTB actually looked at our RFNV thread!!! :eek:!!!

Well, let's hope F&V are in on the development thing too.

I was thinking about how mad I was that we have to wait and see who the kid is, but actually it's a good idea. I would like to see them all in their personal lives before they get a call to crime scenes. This should be a really good episode. The case itself looks pretty interesting too.

Like my use of acronyms? lol

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Lol, I do. I think it's a really clever idea. This way they're not throwing personal stories down our throats, and it still fits with the show. The only thing is, I'm going to want to see more than just a clip! I want it explained right away!

I think it's got to be Ryan's nephew because the article said dropping a child off and not their child.

Those sneaky writers! I can't wait!!!

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

For some crazy reason I'm cool with waiting for this one. Maybe because I'm siked to see Wrecking Crew so badly, cause I've been wanting to see it since before epi 701 aired. But after I'll be siked to see it.

I would love to find out stuff about Ryan's, Calleigh, Eric's, Nat's family. Anyways we're probably not gonna really find out till next year, cause by the way the epi is described I think the flashbacks are in the teaser only at the beginning of the epi. Then again, that's what I think.

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Okay I have to take a pop shot at this one... BTW, Thank you so much for sharing the article!:thumbsup:

This is just my thoughts... That is all. It is in Fun!:thumbsup:

1- Okay, so the show starts with a flash of Nat and Eric together looking at their phones. ;)

2- Ryan looking at his phone as he drops the young child off at school.;)

3- Then the scene ends with Calleigh looking at her phone, then at Horatio who is with her. :p:p:p I just had too!!! I did! DuCaine!!!:lol:

Okay now truth... I can only hope and write my FF! :guffaw:

We're all just going to have to wait! But guessing is so much fun and daydreaming is even more!:lol:

HCrazy:cool:

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:guffaw:LOL!

I'm still going to hang on to hope that it's Ryan's kid. In something posted not too long ago it said that a CSI was dropping their kid at school. But we can't take these spoilers to literally, Resurrection was a lot more different than what I thought it would be. It hasn't really even been confirmed that it is Ryan dropping kid off. It could be someone else. In that case I would be pissed.:vulcan:

Anyway, I know it's like 99.9% sure the kid is his nephew. Either way, character development is my anti-drug.
    Yes.

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I love this idea-what were each person really doing when they get that call-hey murder isn't always at a convenient time right? maybe someone's just getting out of a nice hot shower-oops, that would be too sweet, but seriously someone out at a family barbq or dinner, out walking their dog with a nephew, at a movie? all real life ordinary stuff that would be a cool glimpse into what the personal lives are then how they get sucked into work cause it's Miami and murder happens every day I guess..

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Its good that they are bringing some character stuff into it that isnt directly related to a case. Becasue generally on Miami you dont know anything about the characters until someone is trying to kill one of them or their family members!

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^Haha! So true.:lol:

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree, we only find somethin out about them when they nearly die or somethin :lol: so it would be interesting to see how they are actually normal people, and im hoping we will see a love scene between two people, maybe that are still in bed? :lol: and as for Ryan i doubt it will be his son, im stickin with "nephew". I have a feelin this eppie is gonna be worth waitin for :thumbsup:

13. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

If it's Ryan (hope with Calleigh, yep i'm carwasher ;)), i don't mind. If Calleigh with Eric, i gonna be sick (sorry EC fans :rolleyes:)

i also think that kid his nephew, but i wanna see Ryan as dad :adore:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I think it will be nice to see the gang as individuals away from their jobs and spending time with family or significant others. It's an interesting idea for an episode, and I am fascinated to see where it will take each member of the team.

;)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.