Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

2. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

3. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Can't wait! It'll be so nice to see Gary back on tv. I hope that this spin-off is better
    than the other one.

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

For me promo is not good. In Gary I still see Taylor from CSI NY and I don't think that this role in CM spin-off will change it. But, of course, I want to see episode.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I think that's what they want.

In the same way that CBS hopes people watch "CSI: Cyber" because of the "CSI" name I think they hope that people will watch this new "Criminal Minds" spin-off because they remember Gary Sinise in "CSI: NY".

Susan

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I thought they could have done that promo better.

7. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

We will see, but for now I'm not excited much.
    However press release about 10x21 sound very intriguing.

8. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I found ratings from Canada and I'm little bit shock - CSI Cyber is number one show in week from 16.03 to 22.03!
    2.59mln CSI Cyber,2.30 Survivor, 2.24 Castle, 2.21 The Flash.

http://dexterbrown.ca/2015/04/02/canadian-tv-ratings-march-16-22-2015/

Don't have idea how ratings look in Australia or something but it's surprise for me and CBS may want keep the show cause money reasons.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

WHEN A VACATIONING FAMILY IS ABDUCTED IN BARBADOS, THE BAU WORKS WITH THE FBI'S INTERNATIONAL UNIT TO FIND THEM, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8

[​IMG]

Emmy Award Winner Gary Sinise, Emmy Award Winner Anna Gunn, Daniel Henney and Tyler James Williams Guest Star

Tom Everett Scott and Bonnie Somerville Guest Star as Greg and Colleen Sullivan, Two Members of the Kidnapped Family

"Beyond Borders" – When a family of four is abducted while on vacation in Barbados, the BAU is called to assist Unit Chief Jack Garrett (Sinise) and his International Unit on their investigation. Garrett and his unit, the FBI's top division for handling cases involving Americans abroad, work jointly with Hotch and his team when they discover that this case matches one the BAU investigated last year in Florida, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, April 8 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award winner Gary Sinise guest stars as International Unit Chief Jack Garrett; Emmy Award winner Anna Gunn guest stars as the International Unit's law expert Lily Lambert; Daniel Henney guest starts as Special Ops Agent Matthew Simmons; and Tyler James Williams guests stars as International Unit tech guru Russ "Monty" Montgomery. Tom Everett Scott and Bonnie Somerville guest star as Greg and Colleen Sullivan, two members of the kidnapped family.

CHEAT TWEET: The BAU teams w/the Int'l Unit 2 find a family abducted in the Caribbean. @GarySinise guests @CrimMinds_CBS 4/8 9pm http://bit.ly/1AC8jle

REGULAR CAST:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jennifer Love Hewitt (Kate Callahan)

RECURRING CAST:
    Esai Morales (Mateo Cruz)

GUEST CAST:
    Gary Sinise (Jack Garrett)
    Anna Gunn (Lily Lambert)
    Daniel Henney (Matthew Simmons)
    Tyler James Williams (Russ Montgomery)
    Dari Ingolfsson (Jerry Tidwell)
    Tom Everett Scott (Greg Sullivan)
    Bonnie Somerville (Colleen Sullivan)
    Gatlin Green (Alison Sullivan)
    Andrew Miller (Nick Sullivan)
    Jakob Miller (Nick Sullivan)
    Sterling K. Brown (Fitz)
    Newell Alexander (Joe Sullivan)
    Judith McConnell (Pat Sullivan)

WRITTEN BY: Erica Messer, one of the series' executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Glenn Kershaw

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Anyone here watch it? I did and I liked it and hope the spin off gets the green light.

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I'm always behind. I just watched the episode where the team went to prison! [​IMG]

It'll be nice to see Joe & Gary onscreen together; just a couple of Chicago guys on a TV show...[​IMG]

12. Rena

Rena Rookie

I did :)

I did like it, too, though it was freaking rushed. I hadn't even figured out the plot when they were already heading to the ship to rescue the family. I think it's going to be very interesting, but I also hope they will take the time to tell a story and make it accurate [like I said about CSI:Cyber]. If it's an international team, i.e. operating worldwide, then, please, take into account that travelling takes time and may even include a time shift. It's like they solve cases within 24 hours, wearing the same clothes they did in the morning. Flying to Barbados takes a couple of hours, even on a private jet :rolleyes:

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I totally forgot about the clothes. :lol:

Yeah, I think it was a bit much with all those cast members even though you don't want to leave anyone out.

14. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

So, I watched the episode and:
    *case was interesting, simple but good and intence;
    * man who work with Garcia - I like it;
    * "Our team" were great;
    * From new team - Anna Gunn - great in role, I think she was specific; this second man (don't know name) was good but nothing special;
    * And Sinise - the biggest problem for me, cause I still see Mac Taylor from CSI: NY and felt that he is still Mac Taylor but in New York Crime Lab in crossover with CM. Like CM have cause in New York and he with team help them. So I think that lead for spin-off is bad idea, cause CBS cancelled CSI: NY in 2013, it's more than two years, but I'm not pretty sure it's good option. Maybe someone new, other actor could be better.

Well, I don't know if spin-off have a chance, for me it maybe 30% for order.

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE MURDER OF A MARYLAND FAMILY AT THEIR DINING ROOM TABLE HAS THE BAU LOOKING FOR SECRETS IN THEIR PAST TO FIND THE UNSUB, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15

Hotch & Father-in-Law

Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award Winner Edward Asner Guest Stars as Hotch's Father-in-Law, Roy Brooks

"A Place at the Table" – When a Maryland family is found murdered at their dining room table, the team tracks down other family members and friends to uncover secrets that may have led to it. Also, Hotch must try to make peace with his father-in-law, Roy, after discovering he's been diagnosed with Alzheimer's, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, April 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award winner Edward Asner guest stars as Hotch’s father-in-law, Roy Brooks.

CHEAT TWEET: Hotch tries 2 help his father-in-law deal w/Alzheimer's. #EdwardAsner guests on @CrimMinds_CBS 4/15 9pm http://bit.ly/1GR0qfU

REGULAR CAST:
    Joe Mantegna (David Rossi)
    Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner)
    Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan)
    Matthew Gray Gubler (Dr. Spencer Reid)
    A.J. Cook (Jennifer "JJ" Jareau)
    Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope Garcia)
    Jennifer Love Hewitt (Kate Callahan)

RECURRING CAST:
    Cade Owens (Jack Hotchner)
    Molly Baker (Jessica Brooks)

GUEST CAST: