CSI leads "Crime Month" on the Sony Channel (Johannesburg)

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by JorjaFoxFan, Jul 7, 2015.

1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

http://www.channel24.co.za/TV/News/CSI-leads-crime-month-on-the-Sony-Channel-20150707

Not very big news, but it's nice to read something like this amidst the show's hardships. There hasn't been very much praise for the show in recent seasons, and it's nice to see that at least one country is enjoying the experience for the very first time!

I miss the days where the was non-stop excitement leading up to a new season, this forum was always so full.. I'm sharing it for nostalgia purposes I guess?

2. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

Thanks for sharing the link.

Today I started re-watching the show from episode one (a preparation for the end in a way) and it's so obvious how much effort has been put in every single episode of season 1 unlike the last 5+ seasons. The writing, the cast, the production, even the music and especially WP were outstanding. I'll never get tired of season 1 despite its technical/scientific errors. It's a shame the show went downhill the way that it did and strayed so far away from its initial mentality.