Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh yes, you are so damn right. "Save Stella" is what we need. I have been thinking a tortured path as the one Donnie has would be ideal to delete the idea she only needs a penis to cope with a loss.
    I am not saying Drunk but some erratic behaviour (in nobody's bed) VERY evident, even to Mac
    That would erase the idea of...well you know what i mean

But if they continue "Stella is sooooo in love with Adam" I am done. definitely DONE. I just want, as i have told you before, a GREAT explanation why Stella si having this behaviour

Hormones urge? Please. Mrs Veasey must tune in CSI NY, not Grey's Lobotomy!

2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

i'm relieved that at least you guys are here! *hugs debbie and fiery* yesterday i had such a shitty day!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

welcome to the club!

My Stella is in the shadows
    [​IMG]

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*pokes head in*

*sees bullets flying*

*runs for cover*

So here I can't talk about just Stella in peace either. Great. I will just say I found her white tank top extremely boring and forget about the rest.

*leaves*

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

LOL, that's why I like you Pleni! you make me laugh! And yes you are right I didn't like it as well..

6. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Don't leave! I agree with everything you said as I posted in the Grade thread! I need more people like to to help dodge bullets. I almost left the site the other day because of what people were saying. It hurt to know that I couldn't put my opinions out there.

But yeah her white shirt was boring.

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way. I'm seeing a virtual banner saying "Persona non grata" dangling above my head like the sword of Damocles.

I hope they don't come back to S1 boring attires. It's not that I'd like to see her showing her boobs or wearing extra-short miniskirts, but that T-shirt was simply dull. That very same model in another color would have been more appealing. Wearing a pendant or a necklace would have helped too ;)

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I wike you Pleni. Besides, a thread is not tasty if different voices are not heard! Otherwise we would talk to mirrors and agree with ourselves. so, no don;t dare leave. We like the same things in different perspectives and that's just it.

Regarding Stella's attires. Hmm poor choice if you ask me. I think the whole cat was a bit more casual that the usual...! I think that like "elwood" said in another thread murn means that all days long you wear casual?

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas and PEACE to you all, because I feel a certain tension here in this thread which is stupid, because always remember: it´s just a SHOW, it´s not about real persons, just about some characters we love and sometimes loathe. No reason to raise fists.
    So Pleni and Alien, go on, keep saying what you want, and not only do I say this because I agree with most of your opinions, but because I really think this is a democratic forum.

And dearest Lamb, I´m very happy that you´ve changed your mind and will stay, because you´d be terribly missed and also this is just not your character to just give up and walk out. Hey, it was just the first episode- wait and see what´s going to happen in the other 24 or so! But obviously they decided that the shoot out has changed Stella a lot, because Pam Veasey said something like: "....she´s faced with letting go.....She will be living for the day and take chances. You don´t expect this from Stella, but she will go aggressively her way to live her life....". So we´ll probably haven´t had the last surprise here.
    Debbs, I understand your rage and you´re right with saying that Stella doesn´t need a penis to cope with her trauma, but it looks like she WANTED one, and I don´t put a smilie here, I´m serious. When I first heard about the Adam/Stella- affair, I was shocked, too. But now I try to understand Stella, too. For years she just lived for her work, dedicated and determined, sometimes almost obsessed with hardly any private life. And the one boyfriend she allowed herself brought her her first near-death experience. Then there was Diakos who wanted to kill her and finally there was this shoot out and this was probably the last drop to flood her strength, something broke inside her, I suppose. OK, you may say all this is still no excuse to grab Adam and sleep with him, but according to Pam Stella has chosen to live for the moment now, because once again she found out how short life can be. Stella has decided that from now on she wants to have more fun in her life and she really deserves this. This doesn´t make her a ho, because she doesn´t walk into bars and takes the next best stranger into her bed, but Adam, who´s got a crush on her for quite a while. Why not Mac? He´s just not available and approachable- anyway, not at the moment. And I think she´s not yet finished with Adam; IMO you could see it in her face that she didn´t believe her own words when she said: "it´s something we shouldn´t really do again..." and Adam was surely lying when he said she took the words out of his mouth.
    I´m not saying that I´m overly happy that TPTB wrote such a story for Stella, but I accept it and I´m even excited about what else they have in store for her, I put my trust in Pam Veasey, I´m sure she has it all thought out well and will continue to write the other Stella-stories in a way that we eventually will understand the true motivations behind Stella´s moves. I still love Stella, she´s such a complex character and discovering new and strange nuances of her character makes her even more fascinating to me.

So dear Debbs, try and give this season and this Stella a chance :thumbsup:.

Lots of love to you and all the other Stella-gangsters :D :)

10. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

No, no no no tension! Here, I am offering to you girls beer!!! Here you go.. cheers!
    Stella is awesome she will remain that way, I bet that some perfect scripts will be written and new conversation will be sparked by them! Let's wait and see we have a full season ahead of us!!

PS: Hey Nut! >:D<

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NUT, my NUT, NUT mou :)lol: sorry it doesn't work in Greek for you:lol:)

heck! if this is just the first "sip" of season 6 i don't know what else Stella could do to surprise me more. It's like Stella has decided to run a marathon on a mine field (or someone else has decided for her:rolleyes:)

If she had changed that much after the shooting (she has faced other almost killing situations before and more traumatic like the one with Frankie) then i would expect she had this behaviour along all the season and with other people too and not just showing she is "takings risks" sleeping with Adam and having hardcore sex other 30 times on screen with him:vulcan:
    But having this behaviour and especially with Adam, who has been like a lil bro and had this crush on her, make me wonder for how long i will be without watching CSI NY
    I know Mac is stupid nowadays but it is like Stella was changed by somebody else. i understand about traumas, believe me, i really do:wtf: but this was just ridiculous. At least when S2 ended and S3 started change didn't affect characters at this point of almost not knowing them

Probably this is me, the stupid fan, the obssesive one, who likes believing in characters. ohh wait! that isn't the purpose of writing a novel or a show? That People believe in the story and characters?

I don't consider her a slut or a hooker for what she did. It's just i can't see her looking comfort in just a penis or a one night stand. Not after how cautious she has been beyond the fact the shooting did have to have some effect on all of them.
    So far i expect she starts a relationship with Adam. Why? because i don't want more damage to the character. Have you heard about the Solomon's trial? This is the modern version:rolleyes: It would be like Virus- Mac relationship but the big differance is Virus didn't stay and i can't imagine they would get rid of Adam and of course i don't want to think Melina could leave at the end of Season 6. Especially because of that:shifty:
    I just can't imagine how they will continue working once the affair ends

Maybe it sounds funny but have you heard about Fox Mulder's fav motto? "Trust No one"
    That's how i am now. I trust no one. No one human anyway. I trust you but you are a NUT :D
    I will read comments but definitely this is not what i expected and i am not planning watching the "special episodes". Last night was even too shocking to look at piccies from the episode so you better don't show me anything like any fanclip related. Actually nor even in quotes

my love, dearest NUT

Your Lamb

Mari--->
    Beer? Not way Mari mou1 :D OUZO! Even if it is a little too strong :D You know that? I wonder if Mac will get drunk too and he will be Don's pal when he discovers Stella's situation:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I wish he could wake up somehow. :shifty:

ps: NUT! I have just found out NUT , in Egyptian Mithology, was the creator, Goddess of Universe. :D I knew that :D

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Changing mood after my nap

[​IMG]

"Who the heck put me in the wrong bed????"
    [​IMG]

I guess i need to get over this

[​IMG]

13. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears, glad, things look OK here, so let´s have a drink on that :). But Mary, do you have a good Greek red wine in store? Because I don´t really like beer, epharisto :D.

Dearest Lamb,

You should try and see it more positively, there might as well be some nice surprises considering Stella; they gave us the shocker straight in the first episode, I don´t think there will be worse things.

My Dear, you know you can´t expect too much logic from a show like this, there have been so many incidents in the past, not only Stella-wise, that made me cringe, so in a way I´m getting used to TPTB´s occasional incoherence in the writing. Remember Melina at Wendy & Regis, how she laughed when they asked her why Stella´s got an Italian surname and she said "in season 3 I found out she´s an orphan, last season I found out she´s Greek born, who knows, maybe we´ll find out in season 7 where the name Bonasera comes from." So even she has given up on logic in a way, I suppose :D. Anyway, the only way to comprehend what´s going on with Stella is to take it that this shootout was the one event which eventually made her lose her mental balance. She´s a tough cookie and always seemed to come out fine of dangerous situations, but who knows how it looked inside her? There is never much time for in-depths observations of the characters in the shows, most of it we have to imagine for ourselves. After she shot Frankie there were a few episodes where we could see the aftermath with which Stella had to cope , but all in all it was just back to normal very soon- on the surface, but it definitely changed something inside Stella and so it went on, with every life-threatening event there was probably a little change inside Stella, it was built up and up until it had to break out of her. And sleeping with Adam was probably only one reaction; I imagine Stella will show some more untypical, but not necessarily negative behaviour.
    I believe you that you know a lot about traumas and I agree the way TPTB wrote it, this affair seems ridiculous. It would make much more sense to show Stella´s change slowly, so that we could see that something´s wrong with her, that she´s suffering very hard from the trauma of the shootout and then OK, let her have this thing with Adam, it would be at least more comprehensible.
    Well, for us Adam seemed like a lil bro to Stella, but apparently she considered him always as a "real" man and his crush didn´t escape her and seems to have been flattering her.

You´re not a stupid or obsessive fan and it´s your and our right to expect as perfect a script as possible, but no series I ever watched has managed to never fail at some point, it´s hopeless, sometimes the authors just lose the thread or get new ideas that seem totally out of the context and suddenly change a whole character. With this Stella/Adam affair they might have another thought behind it to make a story where Haylen is involved. Some in this forum have the idea that Haylen might find out about the two and blackmail Adam, coz she´s hot on his job.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  14. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I have Ouzo For Debbie and red wine for you. Funny you dsaid that I don't like beer either! Anywayz I have a stash here for whatever your heart desires! :)

I was watching the shooting and I saw that Hawkes was the one that pulled Stella down.. not Mac.. *sigh*
    and a note to Stella: never sit on your kit girl! wasn't flattering!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My beloved NUT,

Sorry for being so negative. I had decided i needed to watch the episode when i found Gaby and she gave me links to download it. :)

I need to open my mind about this. Actually i think i wouldn't be affected by all this if i weren't such a big Smacked fan and Stellarina (hey! i am proud of it!). But I guess a Smackie Frustration talked through my mouth
    They haven't been so incoherent (I can't believe i am defending TPTB:lol:). Do you remember how well details provided in 5.24 fit Stella's story completely??:bolian:

If i think Stella felt desolated because everything was happening at the same time for her, then i can understand perfectly all this. Mac wasn't paying attention to her precisely:cardie: And i am horrible but Adam does look in love with her :cool: 5.08 had that scene at the end so adorable. I still think Stella's line to Mac in the promo "All it's about I, me, my" whatever was the best she could ever said to him!

And I guess i have to get used to the idea Adam is not a Baby even tough he looks like a very cute one:p It's just it's hard to imagine how they are going to work together again. At least how they were before, I mean like in 4.05 or 5.05 in the paper planes scene

On the other hand I would like to know Mac's reaction to all this. is he going to be upset? I mean, I don't expect Smacked soon. We still have a lot in front of us! But i hope Mac wakes up soon. He served Stella on a golden tray to Baby:wtf:
    We have talked about this before and how in just 45' you just can't put all scenes you need or want. I guess the "Surprise factor" for a Stella fan and especially being a Smacked fan was...too much surprise;) I mean, ok another man was needed this season for her but i guess it was too much like 3.01 when we found Virus in Mac's bad:lol:
    well, i think it's refreshing to know Haylen is far from being perfect;) (btw i can't help but noticing and loving the reference to Lauren Bacall :). I got I love Lucy here too:) I believe being a "black sheep" will be much more interesting instead of the "Miss Perfection". I wonder if she will try blackmail with Stella too or just Adam?:eek: Nein, Nein, Nein Haylen! Not to Stella. i want you to be friends, darn it!
    Also i wonder if Mac will know from her his team members are much more than just simply colleagues (Sorry Mac. You deserve this!:censored: I love you but your slow speed regarding Stella is annoying!:censored:

Believe me at this point i would want your Cassandra back :D
    well, if they fall in love.....:rolleyes: I WON'T BELIEVE DARN IT! I AM A SMACKIE! (sorry. rant over :D) I want their relationship will be like Mac with Virus. I mean, in a relationship but looking for each other (I mean Mac and Stella). Again, after 5.24 and most of S5 i don't know how writers pretend we believe Stella could fall for someone else than Mac. I mean, even loving Adam (because i do. That was a smart move:wtf: They knew we couldn't hate Adam for this or putting strange nicknames as "Baby Virus":p)

Still the idea of Stella falling for Baby it's not in my Christmas list:shifty:

MAC TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!:scream:

bTW i never had any doubt Melina loves Stella mas. Not even for a sec:bolian:

Look, I feel guilty. She was just "the messenger" even tough she did it again (the Anti Smackness:() which it's weird because she has written my beloved Stella and Smacked episodes. I guess after how wonderful S5 was in some aspects (especially Smacked side) i guess i was expecting too much
    I hope the day we start having Smacked, it will be compensated all migraines we will have with Mac and Stella with other people:shifty:

Do you think it's possible Melina could write anotehr episode this season? Smackies need a hope!:p

Once i finish downloading and watching it i will be back with my comments my dearest NUT. I owe you some explanations because i want you understand my temperament!;)

Mary mou, you are like the calm after the storm:) Well, not beer for me either but Red wine and Ouzo are perfect :D or better Greek Ice Cappucino!!!:drool:

sorry to all but specially you both, Mari and Bea. Love you! :) I wasn't myself this week. Crazy RL and then the Anti Smacked was the anticlimax:lol:

Love you

Debb:angel:

Some refreshing piccies

[​IMG]

MAC TAYLOR!:wtf:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009