Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Article is great and videos great. Thomas Gibson aka Hotchner is so awesome about posting all this stuff to his twitter page. I love following all of the main 7, but Shemar Moore. Not sure why he is the only one that doesn't post.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's a lot of great info for the season :). I wonder what Hotch was doing in Pakistan. It really does seem this will be a really strong season and I'm especially excited to have AJ and Paget back.

Does anyone know any good fanfic writers for CM? I keep looking for good stories and the writing is just sad. If it's Hotch/Prentiss all the better :). If anyone has any suggestions please PM me. Thanks!! :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Mandy Pantikin (sp?) has a new series. Mandy, who played Jason Gideon in the first few seasons of Criminal Minds will appear in a new series on Showtime next month. The show is called Homeland. Just thought I'd let everyone know for those who would like to watch it. :)

4. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Good for him. I liked him as Gideon and was disappointed when he left Criminal Minds.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So I have mixed feelings about the premier. I liked it, I did. The team back together is awesome! I liked that Strauss was there during the whole thing and that she was a bit more supportive than in the past. Really, really enjoyed the scene in the hallway between JJ and Prentiss, that was really nice. However, there was something...off. I can't say exactly what it was but I think it had something to do with the performances. Especially when Emily walked in and they saw her for the first time. Then at the end again when she told Strauss she'd think about joining the team and then said yes. Those two scenes felt strange to me. Maybe it's just me and they were just fine but IDK. Also, Hotch looked so much older and thinner. I was quite shocked by that. Emily's shirt bugged me a lot too. But those are just small details that really don't matter. Overall it was a good episode.

6. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

To me, last night was more an episode with the Criminal Minds characters in it, than a Criminal Minds episode. Of course, being struck with a bad reaction to a flu shot just in time to ruin the two season openers I was most looking forward to might explain my reaction.

7. electra

electra Pathologist

Well,I liked it but mainly becouse we can put the Doyle storyline to rest.I am interested to see how Morgan and Hotch will react from now on but I want them back to catch serial killers every week.

It's so nice to have the WHOLE team back together!:):)

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

What an amazing episode! It was awesome to have the whole team back together. I loved how they handled everything in the episode from how Doyle was dealt with, how they were brought back as a team and how they are reacting to Emily's return. I am glad it was not like "oh well she's back", they are angry and sad and confused. It makes it more real. I loved the scene with Emily asking JJ about Ashley Seaver. It was nice to see Garcia/Morgan banter, Rossi and Strauss banter. I kind of liked Hotch with the beard. I like how he said that Jack did not like it. I can't wait for the next episode.

9. GregNickRyanFan

So good to see the opening credits back the way they should be!

Good episode. LIked how they wrapped up the Doyle storyline. Very nicely done.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ditto about the credits ;). It took me by surprised that they brought Prentiss back while Doyle was still alive. Not only that but they even let him know she was alive. I always thought that they would bring Emily back only after Doyle was dead. So that was a twist for me.

Oh and I LOVED how Reid had this edgy side to him along the episode. Especially when he he was in front of the senate committee and said "and it's Doctor". I was like GO REID!!

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

That was really intense, and I liked it very much!
    There is definitely more sh*t to come with Morgan and Reid :p
    I was a little startled at how quick Reid jumped in to the briefing after Emily's return, but they are professionals after all. They'll obviously deal with some issues later, but I think they'll deal with it correctly. The girl talk was great, and it's so good to see them all back together. I'm excited for the next episodes!

ETA: Just saw your post, thanks for reminding me how much I loved that part! :lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

I loved Reid's "it's Doctor" lol. And his "don't punish my team for my decision".

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

From TV Guide:

Today's News:
    A.J. Cook: It Makes Sense for JJ to Become a Profiler

And also - from MegaBuzz:
    She wants to get beat-up! :wtf:
    Like the fact that her real-life son is going to play her son on the show. :)

Susan

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Very excited. Thanks for the spoiler.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Love the looks shared between JJ and Reid when she says about the unsub "instead of expressing it, he's acting out".

Ooh... Reid just called her Jennifer. I don't think he's ever called her anything but JJ before. I guess I can understand his anger if he went over to her house several days in tears. But, I want this anger to end soon. I love their friendship.

Emily to Morgan: You carried my coffin.
    Morgan: I sure did. What was in that thing anyway?

Rossi had an inkling. I figured that much. He acted like he sort of knew.

I think that red headed woman in the blue shirt was in that episode of CSI called "Big Middle". It looks like her anyway.

Oh don't tell me he's gonna try to hurt his niece now.

Love the plane scene with Emily and Reid.

Why would that guy want to watch the tape of his daughter being tortured?

Rossi cooking with the whole team there. "Just like a family". :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011