Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The spoiler is.... as with Greg, where does he stand now, and is Dr. Langston indeed married, and where does Nick fit in in S/10, and why or how does Sara help Cath, we don't know why Sara is coming back, and this poll was asking why? when a fan is not sure of reasons that TPTB have not yet presented to the fans only idle chatter & specutulation and what if's, this was that? and a little civility would be refreshing:thumbsup:thank's~and FYI Sara is not my favorite character, it's Grissom~

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I really hope Greg stands up a bit more for himself this season. There has definitely been a feeling in the fan base that he is kind of the Plan B man nowadays...It would be great if TPTB address that.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm still confused. How is a poll a spoiler?

And I was being civil. Questioning your motive for your post is not civil?

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Errighty, let's not get hot and bothered, to each their own:)

What's this I heard about someone named April and her relationship to Nick? Maybe I misunderstood?? :confused:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

A social worker named April in her 30s, possibly recurring character.

George said that before the Writer's Strike, Nick was supposed to get a social worker girlfriend in her 30s whose beauty came from the inside. So, people think that they may be doing that storyline now. But, its possible this April character won't have anything to do with Nick. I guess we'll just have to wait until that ep airs to find out. :lol:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

For all we know, she could be dating (insert character name here)

7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Henry :lol:

8. GregNickRyanFan

Maybe she's SuperDave's wife. :lol:

9. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Uhhh, None of that was on your poll. I think you need to check the link again. plzkthxbai

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Maybe it's Dr. Langston's wife Tina or a mystery girl who will be revealed in two week's, then all will be revealed hopefully. I hope Nick's hair is longer, the shaved head is not his best look, he's got such nice hair:p

11. GregNickRyanFan

Unfortunately, I believe it's buzzed again. :lol: At least it was in the pic DLA posted on his twitter from ep 2 or 3 (whichever one Nick and Greg work together)

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

From the promo photos and the promo on tv, it looks like it's growing out so yes it's short but not buzzed

13. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Just had a thought...Anyone think maybe Greg's at a crime scene and Brass does/says something kind of lame, so he sort of blows up at him about getting the respect he deserves? And then it turns into him talking about wanting more responsibility or whatever. I've always thought their relationship would be interesting to go into -- It's about time Greg stood up to him, I think.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I don't want to see Greg blow up at anyone. I just want him to kind of get annoyed and say something to Sara when she returns, but she has to get it out of him, he won't divulge it at first. I think it would be out of character for Brass to say anything like the gumshoe remark way back when. Brass definitely respects Greg more now. I just don't see him saying anything like that now.

15. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

But he might not let him go into a dangerous situation, or treat him as if he's less of a man or whatever. Anyways, there's yelling and then there's yelling. I don't think Greg would full out scream, but I wouldn't mind him having an annoyed holler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.